Guest viewing is limited

Bliss Report 27APR

B1ngx2

Couple M/F
Reaction score
We visited Bliss for another evening. The theme was Gangbang Night and we arrived slightly after 7pm. We were amazed that there were already 4 couples established and within the next two hours, about another 8 more showed up.

The climate was fun and the majority of the people were probably in their 30s/40s and all appeared to be nice (no pushy people). 60% men ratio.

At one point we had 5 or 6 other couples pack the large playroom with us, which cleared out and turned into one woman enjoying 5 men for a gangbang.

Overall, we had a great experience and plan to visit again.

Thanks a lot for this report. Me and my wife will be in Tokyo at the end of this month, and we were thinking about going to Bliss Out. The only event night during this time will be Gangbang night on the 31st. As our flight is during the night we would only be able to stay until 10ish, but it seems that going early that night might be worth it after all.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience.
Is gangbang only for couples or a single man can join?
I`d like to try bliss-out one day, but I am worried about the high number of men compared to women. It`s not a couple club, and perhaps a lot of men and a few women will go there.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience.
Is gangbang only for couples or a single man can join?
I`d like to try bliss-out one day, but I am worried about the high number of men compared to women. It`s not a couple club, and perhaps a lot of men and a few women will go there.
Gangbang is obviously ok with multiple men on one woman but its lady’s choice so it will depend on the woman (and maybe her partner) if you can get any action.

Gangbang is obviously ok with multiple men on one woman but its lady’s choice so it will depend on the woman (and maybe her partner) if you can get any action.

Can I ask to join or I just sit down and watch like a good boy, and wait for lady`s signal?

Alice is correct, it is the lady’s choice but if the guy is pushy or mistreats her than I will also say no. Guys who think they are deserving are the worst.
As for watching, Bliss is set up to watch anonymously from the sides. No need to ask for permission.

Reactions: MissInsomnia