Blood Type

StillCouldBeWorse

TAG Member
Reaction score
One of the weird things that I keep seeing while doing my research is profiles mentioning what blood type they are.

I'm curious, why would anyone care about it? I'm not going to change my mind on a girl because she's O- while I'm A+

My girlfriend is convinced that I am a realistic romantic with no particularly weird or forceful attributes.
She has no idea how many masochistic women I have realistically facefucked and humiliated, unromantically, since January.

Blood type is pseudoscience.

Blood type is pseudoscience.

Well, that sounds like a girl whose baby's blood type doesn't fit with her husband's. :p

Blood types are very well founded scientific fact, though science doesn't claim they have anything to do with your personality.

Different Japanese girls who believe they do have told me I am definitely and without doubt A, B, AB and O. :oops:

Reactions: StillCouldBeWorse
Well, that sounds like a girl whose baby's blood type doesn't fit with her husband's. :p

Blood types are very well founded scientific fact, though science doesn't claim they have anything to do with your personality.

Different Japanese girls who believe they do have told me I am definitely and without doubt A, B, AB and O. :oops:
Poor wording.
Indeed blood types are a science.

Although I would argue that mine is D.
Going to let the obvious joke that comes after this fester in your minds, and then let you forgive me because I chose this teddy bear emoji. 🧸

Blood types are not without any effect....Corona showed pretty well that they had a noticable effect when it came to sickness. Some types just were just a lot more resistant.....that said believing that blood types have some effect on character traits is pretty much nonsense.

Corona showed pretty well that they had a noticable effect when it came to sickness.

Well, the academia is still divided between "not enough research" and "correlation exists". And even if there is a correlation it is only for the risk of getting infected. No studies have found any clear relationship between having a certain blood type and the severity of COVID-19 illness.

And after finding out the characteristics of all the blood types I can only say all the girls have been correct. I must be A, B, AB and O types all together as this list strikes home; stubborn and tense, selfish, irresponsible, unforgiving, and erratic, critical, indecisive, forgetful, and irresponsible, self-centered, cold, unpredictable, and a potential workaholic.

My own personal experience of relating blood type to personality - at least in Japan - has been surprisingly accurate. Especially A vs B. I wonder if there is an inclination in Japan to act as you are deemed to supposed to be acting based on your type. 🤔

One of the weird things that I keep seeing while doing my research is profiles mentioning what blood type they are.

I'm curious, why would anyone care about it? I'm not going to change my mind on a girl because she's O- while I'm A+
It’s not just Japan. To varying degrees, certain other Asian cultures have latched onto the blood type personality thing.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
My own personal experience of relating blood type to personality - at least in Japan - has been surprisingly accurate. Especially A vs B. I wonder if there is an inclination in Japan to act as you are deemed to supposed to be acting based on your type. 🤔
It might be a self fulfilling delusion.
I could list similar cases in some of my occidental colleagues who insist they are going to have a bad day because their horoscope said so, they spill a coffee on their shirt, behave crankily to everyone around them and it snowballs from there.
On the oriental side (blood type aside) it's similar to drawing a bad fortune (凶) at a shrine, then they trip and fall, concluding that they didn't properly tie the bad fortune to the post/wire/tree in the shrine, behave crankily to others around them.... and the results are similar.

Reactions: Danbo

most people dont, its just weird cat-lady types. Same as horoscopes.

Reactions: MikeH