Boost Meds in Tokyo

AnyGoodRamen

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I have been seeing some providers from time to time and after one pop usually am not in the mood right away (sometimes after the second) and want to use the time wisely.

Can anyone recommend any non-prescription libido pills? I have used some adult store pills in America before and surprisingly they worked for about 4 hours. Any recommendations are appreciated.

Never used the OTC types you find at adult shops, but that kind of stuff is more controlled in this country. It's also made for Asian types, so it's a 50/50 shot if it will actually do anything or not. But you can find them at most adult shops, especially M's in Akihabara. Last time I was there, they had a whole rack of various 'enhancements' from pills, jelly, lotions, etc.

Hey guys I have been seeing some providers from time to time and after one pop usually am not in the mood right away (sometimes after the second) and want to use the time wisely.

Can anyone recommend any non-prescription libido pills? I have used some adult store pills in America before and surprisingly they worked for about 4 hours. Any recommendations are appreciated.
Regarding ‘non-prescription’. Do you prefer them because you don’t want something strong, or you don’t want to spend the time at the clinic?

As @TAG Manager pointed out, many otc products are made for the Asian market. So you may find the money and time spent trying different brands isn’t as affective as you’d like.

For the clinics that do prescriptions, many of them are just procedural the first time- fill out form (it’s anonymous as they don’t check ID, and no address is needed), 1 minute to see the Dr, where all they ask is if you feel alright. No examination. Then you’re set up.

I use this place. After my first meeting, which really was less than a minute, they issued me a card. Then when I go back, I just walk to the cashier, show the card, and point at the pills I want on a menu card. No need to see the Dr. I was in and out in under 3 minutes the other day.

https://english.ed-navi.jp/shibuya-west-clinic.html

Reactions: TAG Manager