60 min and 25k

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I had been eyeing this shop since Corona times, and the shop staff always gave me X hands until one day they said online that they’d allow foreigners once Corona died down. True to their word, they have indeed started allowing foreigners. Walking up to the store, I stated I was a foreigner and they asked me if I could understand Japanese a little, and then gave me two options to choose from. I chose Akari because I liked her face from the picture. The staff then asks for an extra 5000 yen for gaijin fee on top of the regular price of 20k for 60 min. After handing over the money, waiting in the waiting room for a while, moving to a separate shop that seems also to be owned by the same company, I finally got to meet Akari.

In person, Akari looked much closer to her picture than I expected. She had a youthful appearance with a round face, large eyes and an elegant smile, probably B or C cup breasts, and a decent body not skinny but also not too overweight. Her personality seems slightly stiff but not cold or standoffish.

The biggest surprise by far though is that she is very skilled at English, basically fluent. She said she studied abroad in America for some time and no doubt studied hard on her own. She talked about her time in America and it seemed like she didn’t like living there much, but whenever she talked about studying English her expression brightened.

Play wise, I would say it was average for me, but maybe because there wasn’t a lot of sexual chemistry between us. She does seem to try to please and provide service the best she can though. My feeling was that she was probably tired from earlier in the day.

Afterwards, we chat again. She tells me that foreigners have started visiting her at least once a day, usually from Asian countries. I suggested maybe it was because the staff recommended her but she said no that can’t be the case because they don’t really know that she can speak English and besides, she can’t speak all the other countries languages so it wouldn’t help there. She told me that she was 20 years old going on 21, and that she was still studying in university. I was actually surprised that this was the case and almost didn’t believe it since most lie about their age. I suppose the store so far lives up to its reputation of having younger girls.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall, I would say she was a pleasant experience. She’s reasonably attractive, young, speaks English, and is quite friendly. I personally wouldn’t repeat because I don’t think we have good sexual chemistry but I think she’s worth trying. See if you have a stronger connection.

Note that the interaction with the staff was all in Japanese. I really think that you will need some Japanese skill to be accepted here, but who knows maybe someone out there can get lucky. On the other hand, you can speak English to Akari the entire time because she is quite fluent.

Thanks for your report on Dolce... Appreciate your candid report.

Approved: 9/30/2022

Par for the course I would say. Now y'all lurkers can stop asking the same questions everyday

1.jpg

I was just here! And I speak fairly good conversational Japanese. I was turned away by one of the dudes immediately. I even explained to him ive been here multiple times lol.

I was just here! And I speak fairly good conversational Japanese. I was turned away by one of the dudes immediately. I even explained to him ive been here multiple times lol.
When I messaged them online beforehand, they said if I came in person, there would be times when they could or couldn’t accept me. Not sure what it depends on, but I suppose YMMV.

When I messaged them online beforehand, they said if I came in person, there would be times when they could or couldn’t accept me. Not sure what it depends on, but I suppose YMMV.
It means they don't always have girls who accept foreigners, or any girl at all, available. A good time to try walk-in is either before noon (weekends) or before 5pm during weekdays.

Reactions: Karbon and DJPeeps
It means they don't always have girls who accept foreigners, or any girl at all, available. A good time to try walk-in is either before noon (weekends) or before 5pm during weekdays.
You're right I went today and everything went smooth. Thanks for the heads up. Went during noon time.

Reactions: robinmask
I mean...it's the same thing on TAG, everyone asking the same questions without reading first. We tolerate it as much as possible but the girls and the shops are probably not as patient

Back in 2019, I got roughly eight or so cards offered, with some basic greetings and answering a few questions in Japanese (if I had a reservation and where I was from). Maybe I got lucky, who knows.

moving to a separate shop that seems also to be owned by the same company
Would you happen to remember the shop, out of curiosity?

I've seen some people wearing vest that's written "patrol" walking around those area. Wonder what's all of that about.
It's nothing. Just a neighborhood patrol to look out for problems.

You'll see similar 'patrols' in other nightlife areas but so long as you're aren't being an ass, you need not be concerned.

There are separate patrols walking around to fine (罰金) those people smoking on the street, which is basically a civil rule with a fine if caught. (police don't care about this rule, they won't bother you.. unless it's for other reasons...)

Some of these guys are wearing gopro cameras to record interactions, probably for evidence for those being belligerent.

I'm going to Tokyo next month and keen on JK style of Dolce. I will try Akari through twitter but would appreciate any other recommendations from their current rota (given other dolce reviews are quite old). Many thanks in advance.