Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min for 34000 yen

Type/Location:
Hotel Health

Language Notes:
Very basic japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Well brothers, I finally did it. After years of enjoying "black gal" JAV, I finally got to nail one. Well I didn't quite nail her as it was Hotel health, but it was still great.

https://smart.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/galdeli-h/girlid-16344713/

I have been eyeing this shop for a while. Ikebukuro is far away and I read on here it was foreigner only so I put it off for a while. But today on a whim i called them. My japanese is waaaay basic but the guy on the phone was really friendly and patient. I even got the perfunctory "you speak Japanese well!" Line at the end (日本語が上手ですね!) which I clearly do not.

He only offered one girl and since she was on my short list I accepted. I made an appointment and was told to call back an hour before the time, which I did.

I had a hard time finding the shop so they called me and gave me directions. It is next to a Family Mart under a black awning for a guide shop that says "VIP". Up on the ninth floor.

At the shop I paid (30k plus 2k membership fee plus 2k nomination fee) and then I was given a recommendation for a love Hotel. I went the Hotel by myself and called with the room number. The hotel was kind of a dump. stardust I think.

Maybe ten minutes later, Hina showed up. 24 years old. She was the genuine article. Dark skin from tanning three times a week. Nice curvy figure. I really dont want to get into details but my cum cut a great contrast on her tanned ass.

The play was perfunctory but professional. This web site claims "unlimited launches" and this was true.

Overall this shop has some really good looking ladies especially if you have a thing for tanned blonde Japanese chicks. The staff is friendly, even if the process is a bit of a hassle. They even gave me a memberships card (which I promptly burned). I'm not sure how many girls are open to gaijin, but if a few more of us show up paying good money and behaving well, surely the number will grow.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Fantastic

She looks amazing!

She does indeed! I've always thought the black gal think is more freakish (and some of them in that site are too) but that girl is just stunning. That picture of her in the bed in front of the mirror... My heart is crying as there is no FS; though maybe it's better there ain't as I was already planning to take a card loan and go and throw all my money on her :p.

Thanks for the review, she looks good really.
Only question is why do you have to pay nomination fee if they only offered one girl ?

Been eyeing that shop for a while. Thanks for the review!

I've been eyeing the shop as well! It says on their website that they don't accept foreigners, which is why I gave up. Good lesson here!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Can anyone tell me any shops or services which provide a gyaru / black gal incall service? I will be in Tokyo for business during the first week of December and keen to final spend time with a gyaru. However l do not speak any Japanese (although am fluent in mandarin which helps somewhat with understanding the characters).

I have found the websites for Gingira Tokyo and Galdeli. The girls on both look absolutely amazing but seem only available for outcall. I emailed both Gingira and Galdeli yesterday asking for details on which girls will accept foreign customers and if they can help me to book if l can't speak Japanese, fortunately Gingira responded in English telling me to phone them to talk more. Im trying to see if they can provide me their Line app account which will make things easier.

If anyone can provide information on a gaijin friendly gyaru incall service or more details on how a non Japanese speaker can make a reservation with Gingira or Galdeli l would greatly appreciate it. I would prefer incall however if the only option is outcall that is fine, l will just also need to book a love motel for a few hours.

Thanks

Can anyone tell me any shops or services which provide a gyaru / black gal incall service? I will be in Tokyo for business during the first week of December and keen to final spend time with a gyaru. However l do not speak any Japanese (although am fluent in mandarin which helps somewhat with understanding the characters).

I have found the websites for Gingira Tokyo and Galdeli. The girls on both look absolutely amazing but seem only available for outcall. I emailed both Gingira and Galdeli yesterday asking for details on which girls will accept foreign customers and if they can help me to book if l can't speak Japanese, fortunately Gingira responded in English telling me to phone them to talk more. Im trying to see if they can provide me their Line app account which will make things easier.

If anyone can provide information on a gaijin friendly gyaru incall service or more details on how a non Japanese speaker can make a reservation with Gingira or Galdeli l would greatly appreciate it. I would prefer incall however if the only option is outcall that is fine, l will just also need to book a love motel for a few hours.

Thanks
If you dont speak Japanese, your options with kuro gyaru are very limited.
As for soaplands, which are incall, Tinkerbell has kuro gyaru but i dont think they accept foreigner especially if you dont speak any Japanese.

I think your best option would be indeed to book a love hotel and use Gingira, although i think their kuro gyaru are usually not available to non j speaking foreigners.

Kagayaki has a line account but i think they only have shiro gyaru, no tanned girls.

If you dont speak Japanese, your options with kuro gyaru are very limited.
As for soaplands, which are incall, Tinkerbell has kuro gyaru but i dont think they accept foreigner especially if you dont speak any Japanese.

I think your best option would be indeed to book a love hotel and use Gingira, although i think their kuro gyaru are usually not available to non j speaking foreigners.

Kagayaki has a line account but i think they only have shiro gyaru, no tanned girls.

I would like to know this myself, though I speak Japanese. Would that open things up, no pun intended?

I would like to know this myself, though I speak Japanese. Would that open things up, no pun intended?
If your Japanese is good, you can probably use GalDeli. No FS guaranteed but if you are fluent you can try to negotiate without being offensive.

Not sure about Tinkerbell, i guess the staff will let you in with good Japanese because there was some talk of gaijin (not tourists) getting serviced there, but the number of girls available for you may still be very limited.

Reactions: Kris Black
I don’t think Tinker bell accepts foreigners at all. I have never been able to even open my mouth before being shooed away. Maybe if you spoke Japanese really well and called first?

I have not been able to find positive confirmation of any foreigner actually getting in on this forum either. I have given up.