Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
S-Kawaii Doutonbori

Date of Encounter:
Dec 2017

Contact Method:
Shop walk-in, www.d-skawaii.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins ¥17,280 (including nomination fees, tax, hotel - shop member event discount price!)

Type/Location:
Hotel Health, Doutonbori Osaka

Language Notes:
Intermediate Japanese, almost no English was used.

Details of the Encounter:
Background info: Asian looking gaijin and quite a bit of japanese proficiency. My last P2P adventure was 10 years ago, during university at my home country.

There were lots of bump and mishaps but overall was a great experience.
Due to the details of the experience I have opted to not reveal to provider's details. One hint though is that she's one of the top girls.(Which I only found out after checking again online)

So I did my research and scoured the interwebs for my type of girl. Since I am not really confident with speaking on the phone, I reserved A-chan via their website.

So came the day, I went to the shop and asked for A-chan. But the tencho said that I was not reserved! Then thinking about it, I didn't get any confirmation email or call. Plus he says that the current guest has extended the time and I have to wait for 2.5 hours for A-chan. After that disheartening mishap I wasn't really inclined on waiting for her that long. He then recommends B-chan, saying she has great boobs, really sweet and I only have to wait for 15 mins. .

So I decided to go for B-chan, and the tencho lead my to the lounge. Tencho called me after 10mins and when I rounded the corner, there was this cute little idol waiting for me in the elevator! (Even prettier than some AKB members, good job tencho!)
She lead me to the hotel near the shop, there was some chit-chat and giggling.
When we enter the room, I sat on the sofa while she calls the shop.
Upon finishing the call she sat on the bed in front me, I smiled at her and she giggled.
I took her hand and sat on my lap, then some DFK action. (I noticed there was still some faint smoke smell on her breath. I'm not a smoker and that really bothered me).
She then says, ”早くお風呂行こう♡”(Let's get a bath already!), in a way like you can really feel that heart symbol in the end.
Got some good wash down with more kissing and already had a hard on. She lets me out first and I waited seating on the bed.
After a few minutes, she came out wrapped her towel and jump unto the bed in the cutest way.
I jumped on her and pulled that towel off her. More DFK, then her neck, then played with her nice boobs. (just as tencho had said)
I know that I'm not really that great, but it seems she was really enjoying it and was holding my head quite hard.
Then went DATY, and tried to finger her, but boy was she tight! I was afraid of using two finger as that might hurt her.
I think she came twice and after that when I tried to fondle or kiss her breast she kept on trying to bat me away
(In my few experiences with women, I had never someone whose get too sensitive after an orgasm. Is that really a girl thing?)
So here we were, she wouldn't let me play up there and I'm not really looking forward to more DFKs.
So I asked, "入れていい?"(Can I put it in?), and she was like, "いやだ~♡"(Please don't)... so there I was about to jump in and then disaster stroke!!
I don't if it was just anxiety for a much awaited experience or too much bounenkai alchohol or both...
Little johnny went limped.. I was having a chin-chin meltdown...
We tried some rubbing and some sumatas to "fix" it, but I just gave up and just cuddled with her.
Since she was sweet, nice and all. I decided to give her a massage.
I flipped her, rubbed her back, and when I was massaging her hips, I noticed that she wasquite wet down there.
I asked her "気持ちいい?"(Does that feel good?), and she and "うん、めちゃ気持ちいい♡"(Yes, realy good).
And guess what? Penises do have a mind of their own and it was like "I gotta have some of that wet stuff".
So without hesitation I just shoved it in bare. B-chan went from "気持ちいい"(Feels good) to "あん。。あん。。きもちいい~~~"(uh..uh..sooo good)
Was pounding her lying doggy-style for about a minute, then the out-call came!
B-chan was now like.
"電話が。。"(the phone..)
"気持ちいい"(feels good)
"電話が。。"(the phone..)
"気持ちいい"(feels good)
"あん。。あん。。"(uh..uh..)
"きもちいい~~~"(sooo good)
So we just ignored the call, until was able blow out my load. NN-style.
She then went and call the shop, tell we have 5 minutes.
We washed down and said our good-byes in front of the hotel.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Might repeat, but probably after seeing A-chan.

Last edited: