Alstera

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Byosoku DE Namete Mint Ikebukuro - Rara

Service Name:
秒即DE舐めてミント池袋店

Provider Name:
Rara - https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130506/byo-soku/girlid-40248518/?lo=1

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.k-otome.com/top/

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 minutes - 23000 yen new customer campaing offer

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
Decemenber 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After being introduced to Otome Gumi Ikebukuro through reviews here on TAG I one day discovered that they have many sister shops as well, one among them the shop in question Byosoku DE Namete Mint. I haven't seen it reviewed here on TAG before so this is my TOFTT contribution.
The concept of this store is that a little devil comes to visit and makes you in their toy. You can see an example video of this on their main website.
To me this sounded really intriguing and looking through their list of girls I settled on a few I am interested in with Rara at the top.
She is exactly my type, short, big boobs, cute butt and slim. Among her interests are also anime and games which she sometimes posts about on her diary.

I have an account on cityheaven and sometimes when you select a girl as "My girl" you get to option to message them through cityheaven which I used to check with her if foreigners are okay which she answered that it is okay as long I know enough Japanese to talk.

Made a booking with her through cityheaven, called the shop one hour before the set time where I got told to come to the storefront to make the payment 20 minutes before the booking. Making my way there is easy enough but when you arrive to their floor there are actually many different storefronts there and having been to otome gumi previously, review will come later I just want to write this one out while my memory is clear, I didn't think it would be the same one. So initially I went to some other storefront but they directed me back to the same one as otome gumi which is to the immediate right when you open the door the storefront door.

Made the payment and then got the pick how I wanted to initiate the play. You can either get an immediate blowjob at the entrance, lay waiting in the bed or wait in the shower room. I picked immediate blowjob at the entrance. I was then given body soap, mouthwash and a form to fill out which kinds of play I wanted to experience. One more thing about the play is that it will begin with you blindfolded so when the girl arrives you are supposed to open the door just slightly to receive the blindfold and give the form to the girl.

Checked into Zebra which was originally fully booked up but one room got free after waiting for a few minutes. If you cannot find any room you are supposed to call the shop and tell them but what happens after that I don't know as I have yet had to do that.

Alright enough of the long introduction! Sorry about that!

Called the shop and told them my room number and I was now on a 10-15 minute timer to get ready before she arrived.
Jumped into the shower after trying and giving up on getting some music going on the TV and just when I was getting ready to fill out the form Rara ringed the doorbell. I opened the door, got the blindfold and she asked for the form but I told her I didn't have time to fill it out and told her I will leave the play to her.
Went back inside the room a little bit with nothing but a towel around my waist and put the blindfold on.
After a few seconds she came in, said hello and told me to wait as she took off her jacket and left her bag by the bed.
She then came up beside and started whispering in me ear while lightly touching my nipples and stroking my dick over the towel and after a while she took it off, got on her knees and started blowing me. She then gently guided me to the bed and told to me lay down as she got naked and asked me how many times I wanted to cum. I told her I didn't know and we will see how it goes, I should have been clearer on this as I definitely wanted more than the one shot I got but hey, you live and you learn. She also asked me about my preferences about anal play to which I said that I like licking but fingers inside are a no go. So if you like that you know know you can get that kind of thing here.
She stradled one of my legs and started to tease my nipples but as I don't really feel anything from that I told her I prefer she plays with my ears and neck instead which she immediately changed to. She played with my hears both with her fingers and tongue all the while making super cute noises like she was really having fun toying with me. When she pressed her boobs on my legs she asked me in an adorable voice if I could feel them. They are amazing, I don't think I have ever experienced a pair as firm and with as big nipples as hers before.
After a while she moves higher up and puts her boobs in my face which I started to feast on.
Alternating between them, playing with her nipples, touching her butt, waist and back I was truly enjoing myself with this cute little girl with a wonderful body I had yet to see.
While doing all this she then lifted her leg up and told me to jerk myself off while continuing my feast and I really had to pace myself at this point as I quickly got to the point of no return.

I lost the concept of time but some time after all of this she moved down between my legs teased my thighs, balls and dick and then proceeded to alternate between light handjobs and blowjobs. As I was still wearing the blindfold but could see a little bit what was going through the slight opening at the bottom I was going mad with wanting to see the whole scene going on infront of me so I asked if I could take the blindfold off to which she replied "Oh I don't know, you really want to see? Oh but can't you wait a bit longer for me? Can you hold out?" What else can you do than to agree to keep it on?

She then after a few more minutes straddled my face and I proceeded eating her out. I tried many ways in order to find out what she liked and I think I got it after a while as she started pressing her legs tighter around my head and arching her back backwards. Her moans never sounded like those fake moans many girls do.

After what felt like maybe 10 minutes she got off me lied down beside me and hugged me closely and told me it was time to take the mask off.
She experly took it off and told me to open my eyes carefully as I got used to the light. I slowly opened my eyes and was then met with most adorable face. She looks mostly like her pictures but I was in no way dissappointed, it is just hard to judge filtered pictures and when they put some sticker or censor out the middle part of their face. She has a sort of wide nose but is the cute kind you just want to kiss and touch noses with. Her mouth is mischevious with a slight smile all the time.
We then proceed to say nice to meet, laugh and talk a bit.

I'm forgetting what exactly happened next but I later told her I wanted to 69 where I it fold like I was drinking her juices all the time as she was just so wet constantly and at the times forgetting/struggling to keep jerking me off. She began with just jerking me with three fingers but then switched to a whole grip where she was going up and around around it. I did think at many times that perhaps Rara doesn't really know how to give a handjob but I realized that she was just keeping pace to not make me cum, something I will keep in mind until next time when I will ask her to go a bit rougher on me.

Getting worried about the time I stopped relaxing my muscles and with her now excellent handjob it didn't take long for me to shoot my 3 days load all over the place painting unforunately only myself and the bed in my liquid.
She was so surprised about the amount that came out and exclaimed many sugois and told me to stay as I was while she cleaned me up and put one of the pillows on the spot of the bed where cum landed.
We checked the time and saw that only 10 minutes remained and decided to take a break.

She asked me why I picked her and I told her I like small cute girls with big boobs and butts but also because we have similar interests in anime and games which she seemed really happy about. So we talked what about anime we are watching right now and what we are looking forward to next season, she looks forward to Monster nr.8 but that she wished the animation quality was a little bit better as the manga is visually one of the best going on right now, about how I like FromSoftware games and she tried getting into them but gave up as they really are too hard for her. She made a comment about how to enjoy those games you have to be a masochist which I made a joke about how I not only like to be M in bed but also in games which made her laugh.
As the timer rang she thanked me for picking her on our common interests and that next time we can challange to get 2 shots out of me!

We took a shower, got dressed and I gave her some chocolate covered chinsuko cookies from Okinawa I picked up the same day as I got back from a holiday. She told me she's had them before and that she really likes them and how happy she was. Told her I picked them as her profile said she likes chocolate so I hoped she would like them! She asked if it was okay if I took a picture of her holding them which I agreed to so that picture should be on her CH blog at some point later.

Walked together towards the station talking about stuff until we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

Sorry not sorry for the long post! It is as much a review for other people as it is a way for me to note down my experiences so I don't forget them!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Rara is a wonderful cheery girl with an exceptional body who throughout is giggling softly as she is playing with you. Making comments about what is going on and if you can feel or imagine what is going to happen next. Teasing about how much precum is flowing from you while giggling about how excited you are. I truly feel that this shop is one I might get hooked on.

I plan to visit a friend of Rara, Mana, next time and then later have a 3P together as I think that would be the ultimate fantasy of having two cute girls in devil cosplay playing with you.

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 1/11/2024

Thanks a lot for the review. Since their sister shop is ok with foreigners I expected them to be bookable as well, but it's good to have some first hand verification.

Usually I don't like it too much to take the more passive role in a session...but the concept of this shop sounds really intriguing. I think I have to give them a shot soon.

Reactions: clover and Alstera
I have a review coming up for Rara, great girl like you said. Visited her 1 week ago. I also liked her personality, looks and service (not the best, but well above average).
She told me she had only been with 1 other foreigner before, so I guess that was u xD, but she said she didn't mind as long as you could communicate in Japanese.

just a sidenote, you said she wasn't ok with being fingered in the butt (or did you mean for you?).
she was at least ok with being fingered in the vag (I asked her).

Anyway glad we had a similar experience.

Reactions: Danbo and Alstera
Glad to hear you had a good time and interesting to know that i was probably her first foreigner!
Yeah I meant finger in your butt as a customer.

Reactions: clover
You can never go wrong with a young spinner with big tits! She looks awesome.

Reactions: Alstera
Great review.

Seems like an interesting shop and prices are pretty good.

Reactions: Alstera