https://www.camelliamarie.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
3 hours, 90k and 2 hours, 60k

Date of Encounter:
October 2022

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Now that the borders to Japan are open I can finally see one of my favorite providers again. Yes, I did see her twice during my short trip and my experience was as memorable as the ones before it.

Booking with Marie is super easy. Just send her an email and she will respond pretty quickly. I let her know what date I wanted to see her and for how long. She confirmed once she knew what hotel I would be at and that's it! Super quick and easy.

When the dates came I made sure the room was ready. I had snacks and bottled drinks ready, along with fresh towels and an amazing view of the city. After some catching up we decided to hop in the shower. Watching her undress has always been a good time. Her body is still tight and her boobs are jaw dropping. In the shower she does a nice job of making sure we're both squeaky clean. She added in a nice little surprise to set the mood and I got out to dry off.

After the shower we brushed our teeth and the fun started. I don't want to go into every detail here as I have a few reviews of Marie already on this site, so let me just say she hasn't changed and that's a good thing. She still tries her very best to take care of you and to make sure you feel like a king. Her sex drive hasn't slowed down and she really enjoys what she does. The sex is still amazing, and she's great in every position. If you manage to get a hotel with a nice view one of her kinks shows (which is the same as mine) and she enjoys playing by big windows (as long as the lights are dim and no one can see in) so I would suggest giving that a try.

We moved flawlessly through various positions and she left the bed soaking wet during one of the sessions. I didn't mind at all as it let me know I was doing good.

After finishing a round we got to snacking. It's always fun sharing treats with someone who enjoys food like I do. She offered up a massage and then it was back to the action. The time with her really flies by and unfortunately all good things must come to an end.

I can't wait to return to see her again. She truly is one of the joys of vacationing in Tokyo.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It's always a fun time with Marie. I cannot recommend her enough, especially if you like petite women with perfectly enhanced breasts.

I saw her recently, and I must say, I'm not normally impressed with fake tits, but those are the best fake tits I've ever seen. Her nipples are large, tongue is long, and she's an amazing root. She's worth the money.

Well, there was a Korean wl back in Aus who also had incredible bolt ons, so I hear ya.

To give you an idea how good Marie is, I can't normally come with a condom on, but she made me come within an hour, and I probably could have popped again if I were in better condition today.

I can't wait to see you and all of you soon and have a lovely time.🍀🥳Please come and enjoy your stay and meals in Japan :D Good timing because the yen is cheap! ;)
I want to meet a lot of my love customers. Thank you for remembering! I appreciate it very much.

I was so happy to finally reunite with you after the pandemic! Thank you very much for met me and enjoy Senbei With me XD
The taste of the senbei we eat while gazing at the best view of Shibuya is much great!! HAHA Romantic, sexy and peaceful:love:
Thank you for inviting me to your precious time.🥰 It was lovely and fun!
I can't wait for the next special time to meet you!!
Title of Your Review:
Camellia Marie - finally

Provider Name:
Camellia Marie

Contact Information:
https://www.camelliamarie.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
3 hours, 90k and 2 hours, 60k

Date of Encounter:
October 2022

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Now that the borders to Japan are open I can finally see one of my favorite providers again. Yes, I did see her twice during my short trip and my experience was as memorable as the ones before it.

Booking with Marie is super easy. Just send her an email and she will respond pretty quickly. I let her know what date I wanted to see her and for how long. She confirmed once she knew what hotel I would be at and that's it! Super quick and easy.

When the dates came I made sure the room was ready. I had snacks and bottled drinks ready, along with fresh towels and an amazing view of the city. After some catching up we decided to hop in the shower. Watching her undress has always been a good time. Her body is still tight and her boobs are jaw dropping. In the shower she does a nice job of making sure we're both squeaky clean. She added in a nice little surprise to set the mood and I got out to dry off.

After the shower we brushed our teeth and the fun started. I don't want to go into every detail here as I have a few reviews of Marie already on this site, so let me just say she hasn't changed and that's a good thing. She still tries her very best to take care of you and to make sure you feel like a king. Her sex drive hasn't slowed down and she really enjoys what she does. The sex is still amazing, and she's great in every position. If you manage to get a hotel with a nice view one of her kinks shows (which is the same as mine) and she enjoys playing by big windows (as long as the lights are dim and no one can see in) so I would suggest giving that a try.

We moved flawlessly through various positions and she left the bed soaking wet during one of the sessions. I didn't mind at all as it let me know I was doing good.

After finishing a round we got to snacking. It's always fun sharing treats with someone who enjoys food like I do. She offered up a massage and then it was back to the action. The time with her really flies by and unfortunately all good things must come to an end.

I can't wait to return to see her again. She truly is one of the joys of vacationing in Tokyo.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It's always a fun time with Marie. I cannot recommend her enough, especially if you like petite women with perfectly enhanced breasts.