https://www.camelliamarie.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour - ¥45000

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After stumbling across this site a few months back, I decided to try and set up a P4P experience while I was on a 18 hour layover in Tokyo. I saw many reviews for both Camellia Marie and Manami. I first reached out to Manami but unfortunately she was booked and I had little flexibility to set a different time. To be fair I contacted her about 7 days out from my trip. I then contacted Marie and she responded relatively quickly saying she was available and even gave a love hotel recommendation in Shinjuku.

I will say that everything was very easy booking wise. Both Manami and Marie websites are in English and easy to use. The day prior to our meeting Marie emailed me and confirmed our appointment. The day of she emailed me asking what I would be wearing. She is quite fast at replying to emails. So that made me feel better about our appointment.

This was my very first P4P experience and I was quite nervous about it. I arrived at the hotel (GRAND CHARIOT Shinjuku) about 5 mins early and she was already inside the lobby waiting for me. She got up and said my name and gave me a big hug. She smelled great and was wearing a mask. I was a little worried as to what she may look like under that mask, as her website blurrs out her face for privacy reasons.

She helped me pick out a room and we went to the elevator and up we went. She put her arm around me and snuggled up close. We got to the room and that's when we took our masks off. Let me tell you I was pleasantly surprised! Marie looks gorgeous! A natural beauty who doesn't need a ton of make up to look good. She asked for the money up front and after payment we undressed each other and got in the shower. She washed me off and I helped wash her off. She gave extra attention to my little buddy down stairs. After that we brushed our teeth and gargled mouth wash and moved to the bed. I let her lead because I was nervous and never done P4P before. After a little four play she went down and gave a very nice BBBJ. After some time went by she brought out some very nice oil and lubed me up darn near everywhere giving a nice massage. She is a very good kisser. I was fingering her and kissing her at the same time. She lets out the sweetest moans. She then started a HJ and I was surprised how good that felt. She was quite skilled. I assumed no one would be better than me! Boy was I wrong! I then asked if I could be on top and go all the way. She gave me a rubber and helped me put it on. She is very tight in my opinion and was already very wet. I didnt notice her put any lube down there. I think it was mostly from me fingering her prior. After some time went on I requested we switch it up to her on top. She nodded and got on top of me and was moving very well. I then requested a BJ. She took off the condom and finished me off. She let me CIM and went over and disposed of it in a tissue. I was surprised I lasted as long as I did. She said I seemed very experienced when her HJ wasn't making me pop. We had about 5 mins remaining after that so we showered up and brushed our teeth and said our goodbyes.

My only regret was not booking her for longer! I enjoyed our time together and will definitely book her again in the future. Thank you TAG for your many reviews and making this possible!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Book her for 2 hours! She is great at what she does and speaks English very well. Will meet her again!

Thank you very much for writing such a kind review! What a kindness!
I will surely remember you. You are really kind, gentlemanly and hot :love:
I was time to get very excited!
I really appreciate you meeting me :D I am very happy and lucky met you and made experience !
Thank you very much for your kindnesses and beautiful time !!!
Please take care . I am very looking forward to meet you again in the future 💕

• Love
Reactions: Macdaddy434
Sounds like a good fucking time.
Pun not intended, wait, fuck it, lets act like it was. Yeah. Intended.

Reactions: Macdaddy434