Appointment Length & Costs:
3 Hours + toys + pic option 103000 yen

Type/Location:
Love hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
*Note: It looks like she updated her website, its formatted a lot better now

This is my second encounter with Marie and it was just as great if not better than the first. This time I messaged her via email since I saw her previously and scheduled the appointment for 12/21 for 3 hours with toys and the 10 picture option.

On the day of the encounter I arrived a little early and waited in the lobby. She arrived and we actually spent the first 10-20 minutes trying to find a place to go to because apparently in the early afternoon on Fridays everyone has the same idea. The entire time Marie and I were talking about random topics and I just think it was a great atmosphere.

We finally found a hotel with a short wait for a room (5-10 minutes) got the room key and headed up. Since I knew what to expect this time (minus the additional options) I wasn't as nervous.

We talked about the additional options (photos/toys) and went to shower. The shower was the same as last time so go read my previous review of Marie for that. I got out of the shower after the wash and dried myself off. She got out shortly after, dried herself and told me to close my eyes for a bit. After a short while she told me it was okay to open them and when I did I saw she was dressed up as a Mrs. Claus. One of my regrets is that I did not take a picture of it... the wrong head was thinking at this point.

We started kissing I got a HJ, BBBJ and quickly went to 69 the entire time I was playing with her boobs. Not gonna lie it was great. Marie is very attentive and will try her best to attend to your needs and will let you know if it is not something she will do.

I then went to her toys, she had quite a few (there is a picture on her site that shows the ones she had) we played around with those for a bit and then she put the condom on my member. I think my favorite toy was the pink rotar, I'll go more into detail later in this post.

After playing with the toys Marie put the condom on with a CBJ and I went to work. Like usual this part was a blur... but I think we switched between missionary/doggy/cowgirl a few times. After I while I kept her in missionary with the pink rotar on her clit. After around an 75-90 minutes passed we cuddled for a bit, I needed to get water because I learned from last time and did not want to cramp. We rested a bit Marie played with my member a bit and I played with her boobs/nipples. We talked for a bit and started up again.

I lost count of how many times she came but I could tell when she tightened up every time. That really turned me on so I kept going. Towards the end we took another break, but this time rather than cuddling she was lying in my arms I was fondling her boobs and clit.

I think this was the only time she asked me to slow down because but it was not because I was being rough, rather because she was still cumming from before. I stopped and gave her a kiss and let her rest a bit.

After resting a bit I told her I wanted to try a different position so I had her go on my like cowgirl and then I picked her up and had her at that position for a couple of minutes and quickly realized I was going to cramp.

We finished up in missionary, I kept her there for maybe the last 25 minutes with the rotar with short rests for me in between and then our time ran out. Funny thing is I forgot my pictures so I quickly took like 8 of them and I showed Marie to make sure they were okay to take.

I showered first, then she showered. We talked for a little while gathering our things and exited the hotel.

We kissed again and parted ways.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'll visit again Marie. Maybe before the Olympics... and after the Olympics.

If anyone has questions I'll do my best to answer them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Marie... glad you had a good time!

Approved: 1/4/2019

Thank you very much for writing a second review.I am very happy to enjoy a very rich time together.
We have run out of all energy that time!! haha
It was an unforgettable experience. I am grateful for reading your wonderful reviews.
It was the day after Christmas, but thank you for giving me a very nice Christmas time:happy:Your time will be a gift from Santa Claus.
Please enjoy the wonderful New Year. I look forward to having fun again with you!!

Reactions: Supard212
Just would like to ask, her pictures, are they similar in real when you met her? Does she look too mature at all? I'm asking is because she looks like just in her 20s or early 30s at max in her pictures, but we all know pictures can mislead often.

Thanks

Thanks for watching.I am editing and processing photos.I don't know much about people's processing, so I'm not doing age or face operations because I'm doing dust removal, adjusting the brightness, deleting the logo of the room, etc.

The photographer's is good.I'll be updating some more photos in the near future, so please check if you still interested,
If you want a young woman's age, Unfortunately I'm a mature woman.

Last edited:
Thanks for watching.I am editing and processing photos.I don't know much about people's processing, so I'm not doing age or face operations because I'm doing dust removal, adjusting the brightness, deleting the logo of the room, etc.

The photographer's is good.I'll be updating some more photos in the near future, so please check if you still interested,

Thank you for your reply.
Just because I had experience before at one of the soapland that the pictures looks so nice but in person she is more like my grandmother's age.

Looking forward to your phot update soon in the near future.

Reactions: Camellia Marie
Fortunately a beautiful woman <3
You are a very kind and lovely and beautiful woman! I look forward to seeing you again someday :DIt was a wonderful experience.Thank you very much for last time enjoy together !:)

Thank you for your reply.
Just because I had experience before at one of the soapland that the pictures looks so nice but in person she is more like my grandmother's age.

Looking forward to your photo update soon in the near future.
Thanks for seeing in my photography. Oh,It was a bad experience.
The picture will look different depending on the lighting, hair, studio, camera lens,Image of personal thinking etc..I hope you a get good experience in Japan.

More for me when I go back to Japan :) hopefully i'll be able to come back by the end of the year,

Just would like to ask, her pictures, are they similar in real when you met her? Does she look too mature at all? I'm asking is because she looks like just in her 20s or early 30s at max in her pictures, but we all know pictures can mislead often.

Thanks

She looks early 30's in my opinion. Shes very attractive and if you like boobs like I do, shes perfect.

She looks early 30's in my opinion. Shes very attractive and if you like boobs like I do, shes perfect.
I'm glad to know that you are doing well online.You are always thoughtfulness of others, Thank you very much for your gentle.:)

Last edited:
Then you are in for a treat, my friend. They look good when she's in clothes, and even more amazing when the clothes are off. Fun to play with, and she knows hows to include them in your session to make it even more enjoyable!

Are they soft? I had a couple of experience before with enhance lady, and it was hard like rock

Thank you again for taking the time to reply me. Much appreciate it.

Are they soft? I had a couple of experience before with enhance lady, and it was hard like rock

Yes, they are soft and well done. I know exactly what you mean. Medical tech has come a long way.

They are soft, and loads of fun to play with. Her nipples are also sensitive in just the right way.

Status
Not open for further replies.