Camera Creeps: How idiots ruin it for everyone

requiemmorrow

The Beloved Face Painter
Contributor License
Reaction score
Today was an extremely upsetting day of fuzoku for me.

For starters, a cute little spinner I originally booked and built up a week’s worth of semen for suddenly cancelled last minute today. Unfazed, I tried to get another girl from the same shop, and she also oyasumi’d so I was running out of options.

I decided to call a delivery health afterwards that has been super friendly with foreigners so it’s possible some of you have used it, and ordered up a pop-idol princess. It’s been a while so I’m a little nervous, but girl arrives.

Beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous. And yet as soon as she sees me she instantly hides her face behind her hair as she walks in making a cold expression. Fuck…not good.

I try to shake it off and invite her to sit down. She sits conspicuously facing away from me, and asks me to remove my glasses (yes I wear glasses so not only am I hideous but I’m also practically blind without coke bottle lenses resting on my nasal ridge.)

I remove my glasses. Can’t see shit. So I ask politely why and the conversation goes like this:

Me: Is everything okay?

Her: I’ve been in this business awhile, so I know guys like you have a camera installed in your glasses.

Me: …wha?

Her: Don’t try to tell me otherwise because EVERYONE says the same thing.

Me: O-o-okay..?

Her: Also, I need to know where your cellphone is and am going to cover all of your devices with a cloth.

Me: …okay, but I can’t see without my glasses.

Her: Sorry, you’re going to have to keep them off.

At this point I’m feeling a little irritated. Gorgeous girl that I will be completely unable to see, and with her suspicions so damn high there was no way I was going to have a good time with her.

I ask her if I can call the shop, so I do. The tencho answers and I explain what the hell is the point if I can’t see her. As he has done great business with me for some time now he apologizes and offers to exchange her with someone else available along with a ¥5,000 discount, and I bitterly agree to it. He said he will fire the girl too because she is unreliable, but I somehow doubt that and he was just giving me lip service.

Edit: To be fair, it’s safe to say she is traumatized. I get it. But my issue is “why am I paying for a service wherein trauma takes away the purpose of the service?” I owe this girl nothing at this point, and my blood starts to boil.

Girl immediately gets up and walks out the door as soon as the call is over. No moushiwake nai, no sumimasen, not a fucking word. I was fucking floored.

Some half hour later another girl arrives and conducts service well, but I was in such a horrible mood at that point I couldn’t enjoy it. I felt wronged. Accused of a crime I didn’t commit, and moreso have absolutely no fucking interest whatsoever in recording. What a fucking loss, and moreso so offputting I might never go back to that shop again.

Anyway, consider this a warning: Thanks to creepy motherfuckers out there who don’t understand “no,” it has become harder to get a good and honest service.

That and a question: How the fuck do you install a hidden camera on eyeglasses? Fucking world…

Last edited:
the girls should be able to know how to tell the difference between "camera glasses" and normal glasses .. the fashion health i go to has a small poster about it.

and it doesn't help that current tech is moving to wearables .. i.e that new RayBan glasses

That and a question: How the fuck do you install a hidden camera on eyeglasses? Fucking world…

Just Google "camera glasses" and you will get your result. These thick framed glasses with camera inside have been around for some time and I think I also stumbled across a warning sign at a soapland about exactly that. I don't know what kind of frame you currently wear, but maybe there was a similarity that got the girl worried.

Just Google "camera glasses" and you will get your result. These thick framed glasses with camera inside have been around for some time and I think I also stumbled across at a warning sign at a soapland about exactly that. I don't know what kind of frame you currently wear, but maybe there was a similarity that got the girl worried.
Just did that, and while I have thick-ish frames looking at these ones you can clearly see a camera on them.

Also, I literally handed her my glasses and offered for her to inspect them but she insisted not to even touch them. If I was a creep and she had found a lens for any reason she could have called the shop and as service hadn’t begun they could have ended it there and banned me at no cost to them.

Either way…guess I am getting contacts now…

As much as I feel for her, at this point I give her the same advice I give punters excessively worried about STDs: she is in the wrong business if a pair of glasses triggers such manic PTSD. And the shop should probably deal with her because I seriously doubt it’s JUST you.

Good thing my glasses are see-through I guess.

Like the other people said, this is just a paranoid woman. It's probably not just you and she will probably actually be let go if she keeps doing it.

As much as I feel for her, at this point I give her the same advice I give punters excessively worried about STDs: she is in the wrong business if a pair of glasses triggers such manic PTSD. And the shop should probably deal with her because I seriously doubt it’s JUST you.

maybe it's a story she heard from a friend .. working in the business .. who heard it from another friend.

best thing here is for the tencho/shop to educate the girls properly .. it's bad for their business.

That’s unfortunate.

Those glasses are (with current tech at least) trivially easy to spot. I saw a guy get collared with them on the way into Nana in Bangkok, the security guys spotted them in a nanosecond.

There needs to be better awareness on the parts of the shops, as mentioned some of them have posters up showing the girls what to look for (and to make punters aware that the girls know what to look for).

That said, there’s also a lot of this sort of behaviour, largely from people trying to generate content for online streams and their related discords and other content distribution platforms like OF - and they’re well aware that by the time anyone figures out what they were doing they’re going to be out of the country and away from repercussions.

Imo asking to inspect the glasses is not unreasonable, but banning them completely is a bit much.
I've had a provider inspect my glasses before. she just tried them on to make sure there was a prescription (I guess the most common and cheapest spy glasses don't bother).

When I was doing p4p research I came across a Japanese YouTuber who records his p4p conquests from all around the world on spy glasses cam (often providing quite useful intel for noobs). Honestly I don't know how he still hasn't been caught yet.

she's in the wrong job.
it might have been more than just glasses since she didn't examine them. prob just an excuse for whatever prejudices she has.
maybe in-call places would be better for her.. or just a non service job

Reactions: DragonSlayer
Oh dude, that totally sucks you had to go through that. Fuck them creepers ruining it for everyone. 🤬🤬🤬

Looking at those spy glasses pics, I actually have some pretty thick glasses that I sometimes use that kinda look similar. Looks like I’ll just be wearing my thinner frames instead just in case.

At least spy glasses are still obvious because of the thick battery compartment that has to go somewhere, and the camera itself. But if they started banning glasses that would pretty much be the end of fuzoku for me.

Reactions: Alice
That really sucks, but yeah I think this is a case of a provider in the wrong job. She probably legit was traumatized by some asshole though, I don't think she would start this job and immediately be like that without something happening to her.

Sucks, but shit happens. At least you were able to swap out. But yeah, guys gotta respect these girls in general, she clearly has had a bad experience prior I would think.

You can get LASIK pretty cheap in Korea, just mentioning it because I plan to do so soon heh. I hate wearing contacts.
My eyes are so bad unfortunately that LASIK would only make me recover to relatively half of my current prescription. Inasmuch it wasn’t recommended for me because I also have a higher likelihood for a retinal detachment.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
At least spy glasses are still obvious because of the thick battery compartment that has to go somewhere, and the camera itself. But if they started banning glasses that would pretty much be the end of fuzoku for me.
not really. there are many plays that include eye masks so might need to learn to enjoy those.

I dont really need to use my vision also at janjan.

not really. there are many plays that include eye masks so might need to learn to enjoy those.

I dont really need to use my vision also at janjan.

jan jan regular

Seriously though half the fun is seeing a nekkid pretty lady way above my league and her theatrics while she slobs on my knob. Bonus points for when my glasses fall off, for example, when I’m kissing her midriff going towards DATY, for comedic relief.

Last edited:
Reactions: byebibears
Good thing my glasses are see-through I guess.

Like the other people said, this is just a paranoid woman. It's probably not just you and she will probably actually be let go if she keeps doing it.
That said, I checked her CH page. Girl has been on it for years and suddenly she’s gone.

My complaint must’ve been the last straw.

I feel bad for her because she is a beautiful, beautiful woman that probably got taken advantage of before by some assface; or maybe it happened to a friend of hers?

However, I just think there are some things one cannot control, and in exchange for this huge sum of money a certain degree of mutual trust needs to be there to make the deal worth it.

The funny thing is they get all paranoid and honestly it's pointless. If someone truly wants to hide a camera now the girl won't find or stop it recording doing anything of the things she mentioned. What I don't understand is why guys decide to sneak it in there are plenty of girls who allow videoing. Hell there's a girl on Twitter who shows her time with customers.