Camera Creeps: How idiots ruin it for everyone

The funny thing is they get all paranoid and honestly it's pointless. If someone truly wants to hide a camera now the girl won't find or stop it recording doing anything of the things she mentioned.
This is why a lot of DH won't do delivery to private residences. It's a lot harder to effectively hide a camera in a short space of time.
What I don't understand is why guys decide to sneak it in there are plenty of girls who allow videoing. Hell there's a girl on Twitter who shows her time with customers.
Some of the time they're cheap Charlies who don't want to pay the recording fee.

Some of the time they want to record with the girl being unaware because it's more voyeuristic.

Some of the time its a girl or shop that doesn't allow recording.

All the time - they're absolute dickheads with no respect for other people.

Don't feel bad for her. She's profiling you. That kind of behaviour's bang out of line.

Don't feel bad for her. She's profiling you. That kind of behaviour's bang out of line.
She was hot as fuck, though. For the brief moment I saw her face she looked like Sana from the K-pop group TWICE. For all I know it could have actually been Sana. 😂

To be honest 20% of me is wishing I had just agreed cause I’m quite sure she had a perfect body and it might have sufficed me to defile it with my filthy, terrifying brown lips.

But the 180% of me that says good riddance is going to stick to worshipping the original idol in her music videos alongside Nayeon, Momo, and Tzuyu.

She was hot as fuck, though. For the brief moment I saw her face she looked like Sana from the K-pop group TWICE. For all I know it could have actually been Sana. 😂

To be honest 20% of me is wishing I had just agreed cause I’m quite sure she had a perfect body and it might have sufficed me to defile it with my filthy, terrifying brown lips.

But the 180% of me that says good riddance is going to stick to worshipping the original idol in her music videos alongside Nayeon, Momo, and Tzuyu.
Damn bro. Maybe best to think it really was her and that’s why she was so adamant about not being recorded. 😂😂😂