Campus Night Closed?!

Yeah, they closed a few months ago....I was surprised as well when I walked by in the evening to see shutters instead of the entrance and all websites gone. The old signs were not removed but the shop is no more.

Was sad at first to see another shop close but I think in the end it was for the better. Since Corona the overall quality at Campus group had gone down noticably because they had too few girls working at too many locations.
It is just my subjective experience, but it feels like the closure of Campus Night had a positive effect on the other locations because they now have better and larger lineups.

When you come back to Ikebukuro, just go to one of their other shops....they are all pretty similar.

Yeah, they closed a few months ago....I was surprised as well when I walked by in the evening to see shutters instead of the entrance and all websites gone. The old signs were not removed but the shop is no more.

Was sad at first to see another shop close but I think in the end it was for the better. Since Corona the overall quality at Campus group had gone down noticably because they had too few girls working at too many locations.
It is just my subjective experience, but it feels like the closure of Campus Night had a positive effect on the other locations because they now have better and larger lineups.

When you come back to Ikebukuro, just go to one of their other shops....they are all pretty similar.
Thanks for the info! I didn't know Campus night was a chain and they had girls switching from different shops. Do you know where can I find their other shops? Tried googling campus group in english and japanese but nothing useful came up with the website gone it is a bit difficult to do research.

Any chance you could point me to the website or name of one of their other shops?

Thanks!

Reactions: Danbo
Wow sad to hear this, I hadn't heard.

I guess my main memory of this place was the middle-aged guy who worked there who would constantly make funny comments at you when you were walking out the door 「おっぱい触りましたか?大きかったですか?」

I felt a few years ago that this place had probably the highest average quality of the foreigner-friendly oppai pubs but I guess the pandemic did too much of a number on it and it never recovered. I hope of wave of closures isn't coming.

Last edited:
Yeah I liked the Tencho as well, seemed like a nice guy for sure...