Walk in Shop - https://ikebukuro-campusnight.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 minutes, 5,000 yen (with online coupon) before 18:00

Type/Location:
Sexy Cabaret/Oppai Club

Language Notes:
Japanese, a little English with the girls

Details of the Encounter:
First time doing anything like this, but I had some spare cash on me and the reviews here were all positive so I figured why not. Shop was easy to find, just five minutes or so walking from Ikebukuro Station.

Getting in was fairly smooth, doorman just asked if I spoke Japanese and was satisfied with me telling him I could hold a conversation. He gave me the run down of the rules (kissing okay, groping okay, nothing below the waist), I paid, then he buzzed the back telling them he was sending in a foreigner who spoke Japanese, and we were all set.

After doing the mouthwash/hand sanitizer routine, they took my drink order and led me to a small cubicle. Wasn't anything too big, enough for two people and the walls were enough for some semblance of privacy.

The Girls
Took about 7 or so minutes before the first girl showed up, and about 5 minutes in between girls.

Miki
Cute girl, had on a thin spaghetti strap camisole and a tight pair of short shorts (they normally wear schoolgirl clothes, but apparently on Sundays they wear their normal clothes). I tried to make small talk but she seemed really shy, so I just got right into it. She started out with small pecks and a little bit of tongue before she asked to straddle me and I pulled down her camisole and played with her (about Japanese C/D size) tits. Her tits were kind of saggy but real soft, so no complaints. She started using a bit more tongue as we went on, but she really kind of stuck to just light kissing for the whole 10 or so minutes. Not sure if that was because she was shy or just inexperienced, but I liked her little giggles (and large tits) so no complaints here.

Ichika
Definitely the star of the show, great looks, curvy in all the right places. We made a little small talk, she was real cheerful and giggling the whole time. She was aggressive right from the get go, no warm-up like the first girl, full tongue passionate kisses. She had large (probably Japanese D) tits that were real perky and didn't sag at all. Her nipples were really sensitive and her whole body kept twitching while I played with them. I stopped kissing her at one point just to play with them while she moaned in my ear, top notch stuff. (Even if she was faking it it was believable enough for me :LOL:) Got way more time with her for whatever reason, probably closer to 15-20 minutes, which was great.

Girl 3
No name for this one, she was gone too quick for me to even ask. Super friendly and bubbly, but we hadn't even finished intro stuff before a staff guy came around and tapped her on the shoulder (like 3-5 minutes maybe). She apologized and let me have what I can only describe as a "pity grope" before she left. No idea why, maybe I spent too much time with Ichika or maybe she wanted to bail, who knows.

Yuzuki
Another great girl, not as good as Ichika but still stellar. Real short girl, barely came up to my chest (I'm 6'1''/185cm), but real cute. Had on this black lacy see-through number that felt real nice. We had a great convo in between kisses, again no-holding back (but sadly not as aggressive as Ichika). She straddled me and apologized for her small (flat as a board) tits, but did this thing where she moaned in my ear while I licked her nipples (apparently I'm really into this :p). Got a little awkward though when one of the staff came around to tell me time was up while I was "mid-meal" :oops:

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall for a first time it was great, gaijin friendly and the girls were all good looking. Minus the weirdness with the third girl it was a good way to spend the afternoon. Might go again when I have some spare cash (and when Ichika is working ).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the multi-girl review!

Approved: 6/1/2019

Hmm, seems like the Sunday's regular clothes day is something new according to the website. I'll have to try that :) but It'll be another few months before I'm back in Tokyo... :(
I think I've had Miki before and that description fits one that I've had before but I can't say it's the same one.

Please don't ask under each review. There is always a link to the website or cityheaven within each review.

Campus Night is an exception. Shop closed down this spring. It is no more.

Reactions: st3v3nz
Status
Not open for further replies.