Can’t access any Sekukyaba

bearlabong

TAG Member
Reaction score
I really need help, I still have 2 days for Tokyo. Yesterday I walked around Ikebukuro and can’t access any of them. I went to Miss Campus, Campus Ribbon, Chocolate Kiss. ( I can’t speak Japanese)
Is there any Sekukyaba that welcome Gaijin with 0% Japanese skill?

Is there any Sekukyaba that welcome Gaijin with 0% Japanese skill?

I don't think so and there is a reason for it. You don't go to these places and a girl just shoves her breasts in your face.
First of all why would the staff let somebody in who they can't explain the rules to? Secondly it would be super awkward for the girls. Usually you just have 10 minutes per girl if you don't nominate and it always starts with a bit of chatting before it moves on. You don't need a high level of Japanese but enough to introduce yourself and direct her a bit. Smalltalk is simply part of the whole package, this kind of shop is pointless for somebody who can't communicate.

Last edited:
I don't think so and there is a reason for it. You don't go to these places and a girl just shoves her breasts in your face.
First of all why would the staff let somebody in who they can't explain the rules to? Secondly it would be super awkward for the girls. Usually you just have 10 minutes per girl if you don't nominate and it always starts with a bit of chatting before it moves on. You don't need a high level of Japanese but enough to introduce yourself and direct her a bit. Smalltalk is simply part of the whole package, this kind of shop is pointless for somebody who can't communicate.
I understand your point. But I saw some reviews, they said the girls can communicate with GoogleTranslate. Then, soapland is my only possible chance?

I understand your point. But I saw some reviews, they said the girls can communicate with GoogleTranslate. Then, soapland is my only possible chance?

Chance for what? There is a huge number of reviews of users who booked all kinds of services in English. Just look for something that interests you and give it a shot. It's not that hard to find something in the review section 😑

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice
I’ll make it easy for you since you’re only here for another day. Go to Lovely Hand in Shinjuku if you want to get jerked off, or Seafari in Shibuya if you want a bj/sumata.

Both offer fully nude, take foreigners, and some girls will speak English or use a translator.

I’ll make it easy for you since you’re only here for another day. Go to Lovely Hand in Shinjuku if you want to get jerked off, or Seafari in Shibuya if you want a bj/sumata.

Both offer fully nude, take foreigners, and some girls will speak English or use a translator.
thank you :)

Reactions: Alice and enjoi