Can anyone explain this obsession?

There are blonde haired, blue eyed Middle Easterners living in Turkey, Cyprus, Israel, Lebanon and Palestine. Middle East is a big melting pot and the blonde Caucasian phenotype is rare but still pretty much existing. A half Japanese baby with the above nationalities doesn’t look very different from a half white baby. Yes these eyes have seen half Japanese half “middle eastern” babies, who were unrecognizable from their half white counterparts.

Middle easterners can be light, light medium, olive or brown skinned. Brown skinned people are more common in the gulf area.

They may not always worship Allah. There are Christians, Jewish, yazidis, Zoroastrians in the area on top of muslims. Again, exchange of cultural layers. Some countries strictly follow the rules of Islam, some countries are more moderate and secular and you can walk around in casual clothes. People may be born into Muslim families, but if a country is secular they may not be an observing Muslim.

- Information from someone who has actually been to Middle East

There are certainly dumb gaijin hunter types who are Francophile, or think British men are the epitome of gentlemanly behavior (lol) but there are more intelligent, educated, open minded Japanese people who know better than that.

I come across quite a lot of brown Japanese men too in the metros! Probably they spent real time on what's actually necessary than on mere makeups and whitening stuff. A Thai lady told me white is a beauty in Asia... Hmm not sure how true it is in the whole of Asia. Europeans and Americans like to get tanned as it gives a macho look!

Then do you expect a Japanese to post in Arabic or someother language? There was post saying she needs a Muslim husband though but in 40s. Lol I am half that age group.
it's obviously rarer and there is nothing surprising about it. Would you be surprised if I say that Japanese people get more western than Arab media (movies, drama, music ...), there is obviously more people in the world and not only japan interested in learning English than Arabic and I don't believe you're complaining about this. I mean the Arabic medias are not even attractive and unless someone is converted to Islam or is into learning languages I don't see why he or she would want to learn Arabic. The middle eastern Arabic countries are only appealing for gold diggers or for converted to Islam. I can speak Arabic and I wouldn't want to live there.

I come across quite a lot of brown Japanese men too in the metros! Probably they spent real time on what's actually necessary than on mere makeups and whitening stuff. A Thai lady told me white is a beauty in Asia... Hmm not sure how true it is in the whole of Asia. Europeans and Americans like to get tanned as it gives a macho look!

I believe that different cultures and individuals have a different perspective on macho though. While some believe that darker skin is macho, you can also look at Vikings or non feminized Scandinavians in general...they are white as snow but definitely macho as well.

Reactions: Simonka
I believe that different cultures and individuals have a different perspective on macho though. While some believe that darker skin is macho, you can also look at Vikings or non feminized Scandinavians in general...they are white as snow but definitely macho as well.

That opinion was from a Dutch girl.

Nordic guys or guys with Nordic features (especially the reserved, intelligent, manly types) just skyrocket my libido. Their voices are sexy too.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
Nordic guys or guys with Nordic features (especially the reserved, intelligent, manly types) just skyrocket my libido. Their voices are sexy too.

Well, I should feel partially happy you said that because some of my family roots are Swedish. ;)

It's not stereotyping. It's just most of the womens' preference here in East Asia. Very few interracial marriages happen in the gulf, you can just count the numbers. There's nothing wrong in accepting the bitter truth.
If you feel you are correct, then, there would have been a song named "DA PUMP / Asia" instead of "DA PUMP / USA"!

Your example is again makes me think you were born with less than a quarter of a brain. I know an African that gets more pussy than locals and whites combined.

While it is true that interracial marriage is low here, it’s also low in general at present in Japan from what I understand. Why would you use that to justify your rejection by local women? There’s a lot of locals that will screw a foreigner just for the experience.

You just need an apartment in Tokyo and keep in neat. Physically go to where they congregate and problem solved. If they like you, you can simply ask them to your place or to a love hotel after that. Perhaps you don’t know how to entice a Japanese woman?

There are blonde haired, blue eyed Middle Easterners living in Turkey, Cyprus, Israel, Lebanon and Palestine. Middle East is a big melting pot and the blonde Caucasian phenotype is rare but still pretty much existing. A half Japanese baby with the above nationalities doesn’t look very different from a half white baby. Yes these eyes have seen half Japanese half “middle eastern” babies, who were unrecognizable from their half white counterparts.

Middle easterners can be light, light medium, olive or brown skinned. Brown skinned people are more common in the gulf area.

They may not always worship Allah. There are Christians, Jewish, yazidis, Zoroastrians in the area on top of muslims. Again, exchange of cultural layers. Some countries strictly follow the rules of Islam, some countries are more moderate and secular and you can walk around in casual clothes. People may be born into Muslim families, but if a country is secular they may not be an observing Muslim.

- Information from someone who has actually been to Middle East

There are certainly dumb gaijin hunter types who are Francophile, or think British men are the epitome of gentlemanly behavior (lol) but there are more intelligent, educated, open minded Japanese people who know better than that.
I’ve known all types of Middle Easterners and some are blonde and blue eyed. Just like in Africa people can be blue black to very light skinned. I don’t follow your point and therefore I don’t see any purpose to informing me of something that is partly true. I’ve seen many half Japanese and half Iranian children that were distinctly different from full blooded Japanese or Asians in general.

I’ve been around the block a few times in Asia and this I’ve heard first hand how Japanese women ( not all) decide who they date and don’t date. Some are very too the point about how it looks in their neighborhood or with their parents. Some marry just like Americans—for the purpose of producing a big or small kid. Some marry so they don’t have to live in Japan. There are all kinds of reasons to marry or not to marry.

Still I find this thread to be stupid and I find that it also shows how narrow-minded people are. Instead of just stereotyping and generalizing, talk to people and have candid conversations and learn first hand. Instead of saying a bunch of stupid stuff generalizing every Asian or Japanese woman, work to find you one that has no problem with you. I suggest that you go to Gotanda and join the Islamic group. In there are plenty of good looking Japanese women that love Islam and Islamic males.