Guest viewing is limited

Closed Can We Be A Bit More Vague?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desktop

TAG Member
Reaction score
I realize its good for the TAG owners & mods to have specific info on review threads but can you guys consider easing up on the specifics we write in reviews?
Sometimes you want to write a review saying you had a good time but really didn't even care what was the name of the service provider. Or you just found a place & cool regular but you want to acknowledge the place was good.(not my case just an example)
Two other sticking points for me are
- Members that read here & asks service providers or the shop staff questions about individuals etc.
- the site seems to be picking up more members not even interested in P4P who might not be so cautious about confidentiality but seeing an argument with a member saying he'll track someone down makes me think about security & confidentially.

I'm purposely trying not to write new reviews until weeks later. I'd also urge members to be discreet about your race, hometown, or other things that are identifiable. This isn't an accusation of TAG in the wrong but the community seems to be growing some guys are into nampa, some are into p4P, & a few are just here to read. & the ladies I almost forgot.

Reactions: just4fun
Desktop,

Thanks for your post and it has been noted. I need to finish digging through the latest batch of reports and then I'll circle back to this thread. If there's no reply here within 24 hours, please ping me again to remind me.

seeing an argument with a member saying he'll track someone down makes me think about security & confidentially.

That concerns me greatly.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.