Can we do a political post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RightOn6975

A Dark Knight
Reaction score
Okay, first off I am sorry and if this gets locked or whatever before you post or the admins think otherwise I am sorry. I just want to get this off my chest and go from there.

Okay with all that being said, background on me is that I am an independent voter. If anything, I firmly believe in the Bill of Rights and think the government from time to time depending on the situation shouldn't allow people, well hit rock bottom, but at the same time not enabling them to stay within the system, kind of like how you Dad helped you learn to ride a bike. So yes in a sense I am a Liberal, but wish specific government programs to be scaled back or address issues as far as companies taking advantage of regular citizens.

That being said, I am pissed off with the current state of affairs with both sides in the United States. It is getting to the point where I do not wish to go back nor want to as I know for a fact that I will get involved with some argument with someone over something because I point out their hypocrisy.

Hell, I have lost many friends because I have corrected them on their many hot-button issues. That being said, at least let's keep it civil and what not and go from there.

This site is originally meant for p4p activities in Tokyo. Just like the name says. I say let's keep it that way.

What is the point? Everyone on here is just a snowflake that wants to bash on President Trump.

FUCK LEFTISTS! FUCK ANTIFA! FUCK ILLEGAL ALIENS! FUCK ABORTION!

Yeah baby yeah!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(You’re on fire tonight!)

You must support abortion. Hell, you are the poster child for it!

Too bad you weren't aborted yourself. France, Japan and the world would be a better place without you. ;):D:ROFLMAO:

You must support abortion. Hell, you are the poster child for it!

Too bad you weren't aborted yourself. France, Japan and the world would be a better place without you. ;):D:ROFLMAO:
Abortion is a deeply personal, intimate and oftentimes very tragic subject for women which can have many reasons: rape, family influence, poor health, unintended pregnancy.

It’s a bit insensitive to attack someone on an Internet forum over it.

Abortion is a deeply personal, intimate and oftentimes very tragic subject for women which can have many reasons: rape, family influence, poor health, unintended pregnancy.

It’s a bit insensitive to attack someone on an Internet forum over it.

You don't know my post history with Frenchy.

He is an evil person. Absolutely.

Doesn't matter the situation. Abortion is murder.

Obviously we disagree and that is fine.

https://www.frc.org/brochure/the-best-pro-life-arguments-for-secular-audiences

Status
Not open for further replies.