Cancelling a girl after seeing what they look like

nerdynerd

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have actually never done it, but after getting a girl that flatlined my libido a month ago I looked into it a bit but was curious as most kuchikomi reviews mention it as if its sometimes done albeit infrequently.

Have you ever cancelled on a delivery health girl after opening the door and seeing them? Is this possible? And if so what is the proper etiquette?

Reactions: requiemmorrow
In Japanese, they can “change” the girl if they don’t like what they see. There may be a change or cancel fee, haven’t looked into that in awhile.

It is disheartening for the girl to hear once the client opens the door, but it happens.

Reactions: nerdynerd
I have actually never done it, but after getting a girl that flatlined my libido a month ago I looked into it a bit but was curious as most kuchikomi reviews mention it as if its sometimes done albeit infrequently.

Have you ever cancelled on a delivery health girl after opening the door and seeing them? Is this possible? And if so what is the proper etiquette?

In Japanese, they can “change” the girl if they don’t like what they see. There may be a change or cancel fee, haven’t looked into that in awhile.

It is disheartening for the girl to hear once the client opens the door, but it happens.
It definitely isn't a good image, but reading Japanese forums the Japanese guys actually do door cancels all the time.
If you think about it, you are taking a gamble; so which would you rather have?

- ¥25,000-¥45,000 for this?
Loop Monster GIF by Xbox

- or ¥3,000 - ¥10,000 for this?
Leave Me Alone Reaction GIF by Arrow Video

Yes, in both situations you are losing, but if you are planning to play more than once, you save at least ¥10,000 that goes to possibly this:

Sexy Post GIF

Altogether, it depends on how horny you are and how patient you can be.

Thank you all. My question on etiquette is this. Do you have to decide as shes standing outside? And once she steps foot in the laho is it nonrefundable at that point? Do you tell her first then call the store? Or do you just shut the door then call the store. (I doubt this but i think you get my gist.)

To further clarify. If you make her wait outside as you make the call, i feel shes waiting a while outside which seems rude. And if you have to pay a change fee, at some point you need to have a convo with her again. On the flip side, if you let her in and have to call the store with her sitting next to you... i cringe at that thought so ill stop there.

Last edited:
It can happen but I assume it pisses the shop off. I only did a change request twice. First time was in Naha, Okinawa where they gave me a lady with fucking scabs/sores over her body. No fucking way that was happening. Asked for a switch and the cab driver (who brought me there) walked me to the next shop over that was the same owner. Got a nice lady that was tattooed a lot and offered a great time. Second time was at Genji soapland in Yokohama. Asked for a change then just cancelled when even the second lady was a no go for me.

No experience cancelling a delivery health, but I assume that's more awkward given the travel time. Maybe if shops didn't photoshop their photos so much they wouldn't have an issue.

Yikes. I would have had no problems cancelling that too. I feel its only slightly harder in deliheru situations because they came all the way there, but then again that explains the change fee.

This situation rarely happens as i usually thoroughly do my research. But that day my first 4 picks were all unavailable so i uttered the infamous 2 words that proceed almost all spantaneous bad decisions. "Fuk it"... and i rolled the dice to my impending regret.

And preparation is key to avoiding this entire issue
This!

I paid for Nao at Moekosu when I could have walked away.

My first DH girl was not great but cheap and allowed penetration.

Cancelling on a delivery girl you choose yourself is bad form IMO. If they send some other wreck, fair enough.

Reactions: CharlieSimms
Check the official site of the DH.
It’ll sometimes have the Change policy outlined. From what I remember reading, most say that when money changes hands and things start, then you’re committed to the girl. That’s the “technicals”.
As far as the etiquette, bottom line it’s hard and awkward, as I assume OP has already surmised. Personally I’ve never had a situation bad enough that I felt the need to cancel.

Ive cancelled deri heru, pink salon and a hj place (unpretei) after the girl walked in.

Deri heru i explained to the guy on the phone that it wasn't so much looks, just her vibe was totally off. I handed the girl 3k and walked out, not expecting to be welcome back at the same place but actually had no problems with future bookings.

The pink salon they were just like ‘fuck you, no refund’ and kept the 7000 yen, but that was preferable to sticking with the lady they sent to my booth so i just cut my losses.

The hj place similar to deri heru, they seemed a bit pissed but never had future issues with them.

Ive cancelled deri heru, pink salon and a hj place (unpretei) after the girl walked in.

Deri heru i explained to the guy on the phone that it wasn't so much looks, just her vibe was totally off. I handed the girl 3k and walked out, not expecting to be welcome back at the same place but actually had no problems with future bookings.

The pink salon they were just like ‘fuck you, no refund’ and kept the 7000 yen, but that was preferable to sticking with the lady they sent to my booth so i just cut my losses.

The hj place similar to deri heru, they seemed a bit pissed but never had future issues with them.
Couple times with indies i wish i had had the balls to cancel upon seeing them, it just feels a bit more personal (wouldve been happy to pay like 10k or something for their time and inconvenience)

As one poster said, it’s going to depend on the shop and you should read their change cancellation policy. On a side note, one of the hotel health that I frequent has a no cancellation policy. Don’t make a reservation if you’re not sure of your schedule. They clearly state that any cancellation for any reason, should still be paid the full amount. Last week the number 1 girl of the shop was posted on her photo diary about a guy cancelling on her, and she was livid. Saying that he should drop by the shop to pay the full amount or pay online by credit card. She was beyond pissed and even saying that if the guy didn’t pay up, he would be banned from the shop. A far departure from her usual cutesy and cheerful posts on her photo diary.

Reactions: Maxblack
As one poster said, it’s going to depend on the shop and you should read their change cancellation policy. On a side note, one of the hotel health that I frequent has a no cancellation policy. Don’t make a reservation if you’re not sure of your schedule. They clearly state that any cancellation for any reason, should still be paid the full amount. Last week the number 1 girl of the shop was posted on her photo diary about a guy cancelling on her, and she was livid. Saying that he should drop by the shop to pay the full amount or pay online by credit card. She was beyond pissed and even saying that if the guy didn’t pay up, he would be banned from the shop. A far departure from her usual cutesy and cheerful posts on her photo diary.

Um, cancelling a reservation you booked in advance because your schedule changed and cancelling a girl because you don’t like her appearance etc. when she shows up are rather different animals… Girls themselves do the former not infrequently. Would be a funny story indeed if they did the latter 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: Cinnabums
Not the main topic but still.

Funny thing is that girls cancelled on me twice in a 6 week period, seesions booked well in advance with the girl over sleeping I suspect. I am sorry from the girl and the shop to someone who left the house before 8 in the morning for the session isnt enough really(In one case I already popped a blue pill).
Not a biggie but on the shops end a sort of sorry for the hassle 5000yen discount voucher or similar would be appropriate I think.

Last edited:
So this was not in Tokyo but nearby and a long time ago. I picked a random DH from the web that serviced my area. Call them up and ordered. Nice younger attractive lady (a bit gyaru type but nice) shows up at the door and a younger guy - I guess he was both driver and shop staff. Girl’s eyes grow to the size of saucers when I open the door but smiled. Guy explained the course (time I had basically) and took the money and left me with the girl. So we get friendly on the sofa and 2 minutes later - at her initiative - is nibbling on the pork bits. Well quite the DT tbh. Then her phone rings…. Incessantly…

Oh, it’s the shop I gotta pick this up, she says. She listens and frowns and hands the phone to me. It’s the driver explaining the owner is not happy I am not of the Yamato and needs to cancel the date. And he is downstairs and will be coming up to collect the girl. So he shows up and apologizes profusely and gives me back the money. And that is that.

But heck, I did get a free 5 minute BJ…. 😂😂😂

Damn. I hope they paid the girl for her five minutes.

Like I get it’s the rules we gotta live with them, but the girl seemed pleased to swallow your cock—what the fuck did this poor driver say? Something stupid like this?

ああ、すみませんお客様、外国の方ですね?
あのさ、この店は強烈に外国人をお断りしていますので、今から女性を迎えに来ます。恐縮ですが、先にご準備ができれば幸いです。
大変申し訳でございません。

I also bet he felt super awkward because he’s doing what he is told…inasmuch I’d have debated joking with her about answering the door while receiving head and asking if there are any issues. Seriously man, this fucking country sometimes…

Damn. I hope they paid the girl for her five minutes.

Like I get it’s the rules we gotta live with them, but the girl seemed pleased to swallow your cock—what the fuck did this poor driver say? Something stupid like this?

ああ、すみませんお客様、外国の方ですね?
あのさ、この店は強烈に外国人をお断りしていますので、今から女性を迎えに来ます。恐縮ですが、先にご準備ができれば幸いです。
大変申し訳でございません。

I also bet he felt super awkward because he’s doing what he is told…inasmuch I’d have debated joking with her about answering the door while receiving head and asking if there are any issues. Seriously man, this fucking country sometimes…

He was even more polite than that. He put it all on the owner’s personal decision and politics. He said if it were up to him it’s cool, but then again the owner would have never known if the driver didn’t contact him… I chalk it up to being an experience of the Inaka. It’s all good. These days I always mention I am of the lower castes when I call up anywhere new. I don’t need the drama. But I was more of a rebel back in the day. 😇

So this was not in Tokyo but nearby and a long time ago. I picked a random DH from the web that serviced my area. Call them up and ordered. Nice younger attractive lady (a bit gyaru type but nice) shows up at the door and a younger guy - I guess he was both driver and shop staff. Girl’s eyes grow to the size of saucers when I open the door but smiled. Guy explained the course (time I had basically) and took the money and left me with the girl. So we get friendly on the sofa and 2 minutes later - at her initiative - is nibbling on the pork bits. Well quite the DT tbh. Then her phone rings…. Incessantly…

Oh, it’s the shop I gotta pick this up, she says. She listens and frowns and hands the phone to me. It’s the driver explaining the owner is not happy I am not of the Yamato and needs to cancel the date. And he is downstairs and will be coming up to collect the girl. So he shows up and apologizes profusely and gives me back the money. And that is that.

Well no reason to complain then…

I nearly cancelled once after opening the door but Im too much of a gentleman to do that (naaaah, I was just shit scared to have problems with the yaks)

It was in Osaka (where else…) . I was staying at the Ritz Carlton, so feeling like a Master of the Universe after a good day of meetings with local clients, and heavy drinking until 1am

So I call about 5 DH services , all of which hung up on me (feeling a bit less of a Master of the Universe…) until one finally accepts to send me a girl. Didn’t even look at her pic, not even sure there was one.

One hour later I open the door and what I see can be best described as an obese mid-western American punk trash tomboy girl except she was Japanese. Piercings, tattoos, bruises, acnea (I hoped it was only that), dreadful black outfit, DocMartens shoes, stinking alcool and tobacco.

Incredibly I could still do the deed after the worst ever BJ I can remember , and she was out immediately after. Not a goodbye, not a thank you, from both her and me. Took about 20mn and not sure she even showered

Then I crawled into my Ritz Carlton bed in fetal position and cried , as all Masters of the Universe do

Well on my side, I do think you can!
It all depends on the shop policies as said before but they were a couple of times when I really think I was being cheated so I asked for a refund.

The first time was in a shop, specialized in rather mature women.
They had a special event going on, at an extremely attractive price, so it got me in the mood.
Paid the fare, chose a girl out of laminated plastic cards (as you all know they all look great so better check on the shop's daily blog if they have one) and waited in the reception lounge.
The girl that showed up was for sure not the one I picked up. We're not talking about height, weight, appearance or so on. Just a total different girl in every way :LOL:
So I politely explained to the guys at the reception desk that it wasn't the girl I had asked for and they of course pretended they had made a mistake (right)...
As I was motivated to leave, asking for my money back, they actually offered me a small discount and I picked up another girl.
End of the story (and actually pretty good time afterward).

Second time was a bit more traumatizing.
I was out with a very good friend of mine, that for sure wanted to have a good time. It must have been around 7pm and we were both sober (I always go mongering sober to avoid problems btw).
Entered a shop, picked up two girls based on their huge respective breasts (and waist size, always check that combo :ROFLMAO:) and then waited in a smoky reception lounge.
His girl showed up and he left... Mine came about 2/3 minutes later and then began the drama.
I came out and she was waiting by the door of the store: I very politely introduced myself to her and said hello. No answer.
She didn't even looked at me, made eye contact or anything. She just grabbed the number for the reservation out of my hand. "Ruff start" I told myself.
On our way to the hotel, I tried to have some small chat with her to break the ice but nothing seemed to work. She was just pointing out direction to the hotel and it really looked like she didn't want to be there.
Once at the LH, she paid (hotel fare was included) and then as we had to wait a couple of minutes, sat down on a couch at the entrance, took her phone out and started to play a game on it.
So I slowly kneeled down to her and asked her if something was wrong and that anyway, I couldn't do anything for now as I was quite shocked by this whole situation.
We went back to the shop, I asked to talk to the manager and politely explained him what happened. The entire time the girl was standing on his side, with her head bended like a 5 year old child who's been told off, it was an horrible scene folks.
The guy didn't want at first to give me my money back so I asked to speak to another person, we finally agree (after 15 minutes of my best Keigo) that they would just take the money for the hotel fee (around 2000 yens) and I left.
It was terrible in many ways: terrible for the girl as I actually never knew what was wrong. She didn't want to work in this kind of shops but desperately needed money, she just had a bad day or a bad experience with a foreigner once. I'll never know.
I was actually just trying not to make it worse for her, while trying as well to get my money back as I felt indeed terrible...
The second thing while dealing with this situation, was to talk as politely as possible with the shop owner. In this kind of places, I try to always remember about "my father's fault" and therefore try to think about the next foreigner who's going to show up.
So it can be very tricky! The end of the story btw is that my friend indeed had a great time and even matched with that very same girl on Tinder a couple of weeks later... :ROFLMAO:

acnea (I hoped it was only that), dreadful black outfit, DocMartens shoes, stinking alcool and tobacco.
I feel you on that one. These pimples around their mouth or genitals that you tend to discreetly inspect :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Frenchy
If we’re sharing worst experiences ever, I have one to share.

This was an independent girl on Sugardaddy or some similar website. Now usually I start with tea to weed out the bad ones, but somehow let her talk me into going directly to business. On her profile she showed off her H cups and a decent face.

When I saw her walking down the street, my heart sank. She was huge. And not just a little chubby, but a level of obesity rarely seen in Japan. But it didn’t end there, for she had also photoshopped her face a lot. Unsure of what to do, I just followed through like a robot and brought her to a room.

Here’s where things start to go from bad to worse. As we’re chatting in the room I start to detect some odors. I didn’t pay them too much attention yet. But when we go to shower and she takes off her panties… it’s as if a huge ocean wave crashed into me, bringing with it the scent of countless rotting fish. She scrubbed herself in the shower, but the fragrance did not abate. It was overpowering.

Finally back in bed, I realized there was no way I was sticking my poor hotdog in her stinkhole. Yet I was too much of a coward to tell her to go home. So I did the most gentlemanly thing I could think of and had her blow me to completion. At least her tits were as advertised.

I learned quite a few lessons that day…

I feel you on that one. These pimples around their mouth or genitals that you tend to discreetly inspect :ROFLMAO:
Well I made sure I could NOT inspect , just by keeping the room as dark as possible.
Skin issues are a big turn off for me .

Reactions: Hughty