Can't Cum while Performing Sexual Intercourse

FanSecretto

TAG Member
Reaction score
Haven't heard anyone can't cum in the casual encounter? Well, I guess I could share something sexy situational.

As title says, I just come to conclude that I wasn't able to cum or bring forth orgasm for a local from southern Philippines, but at most, I did deliver to cum for her (requested by her) through a sort of masturbation...

So I explain here long straight regarding why I can't cum. (by the way, this is my 1st time in sex lol)

on early 2020 in southern Philippines, I didn't come to find looking for the hookup while taking family vacations; I had been given an opportunity to try a sex by my family's friend (male), and taught me how to JUST DO IT. lol. It's pretty shocking to receive such a 'blessing' to know how to feel the girl from the friend who was willing to lend help for me. So fast forward, one night, the friend searched any available to have sex with me. I have prepared 3,000 pesos or 60 dollars (probably around 1-2 hours if I recalled correctly), and I greeted a pretty girl on a car(friend of my friend). Arrived at a motel, and started the flow.

Since it's my 1st time, the girl started to do blowjob while touching both hair and breasts; but for some reasons, she was laughing at my face because I look like a puppy-bound face smiling all the way. Then, she asked if I go the 'drive', I said 'sorry what to do the drive?' She taught me to perform the move, and it felt good...
During the intercourse, she asked 'can you cum for me.' So I gave my body an effort to sex all the way. When she felt something orgasm, I told her 'I can't cum, cannot feel the feeling and coming of cumming. She asked why. So she went to proceed sitting on the top of my penis; then did standing doggy style, and back to the drive. Nothing happened lol. Why, she asked and smiled. For me, it took a long time to do sexual intercourse in order to get that feeling. So we changed sex plans to blowjob because receiving a blowjob is better than doing the sexual intercourse when feeling something coming. So yet this time, almost there, nothing happened. Why? So I told the pretty girl, 'you know, I think I could improvise the cumming situation through my special masturbation.' What's so special? Normally, it's through stroking with a hand; mine is to rub the tip of the penis with something soft like pillow or bed for quick cumming... Yeah, that's a weird improvisation for the girl not to insult in any way without cumming for her lol. So I did do facing on the bed with the girl to multi-task both touching her and masturbating myself, and finally I did cum for her at the last few minutes to finish the flow. My goodness!

The sex ended, and I asked her some details regarding how is the encounter. She said I'm the 3rd person to sex, and generally, most men finish short in cumming. I was unique enough to perform longer in hoping for me to cum for her. lol. The good thing is that at most, I didn't disappoint for her requesting me to cum. Also, my friend's tip is not to insult this to the girl the way I can't cum lol...

Well, in my case, my penis is described in curved downwards due to circumcision throughout years, and 100% for special masturbation. I can't cum while stroking with the hand. I was uncomfortable in wearing 1 condom in wrong ways, until I get it right... Pretty sure this experience reflected to me: you know what, I had started to feel low-esteem - I can't make babies if I don't know how to cum through sexual intercourse lol. I'm exaggerating.

So that's the story topic. And I may ask some good wisdom on how to feel nail the performance. I like to know your expert reaction and counsel regarding the sex situation. Thank you for reading.

My suggestion would be to have sex without condom, as it would give you a better feeling and certainly make you come cum.
Just be safe and do it with a girl who doesn't have any sexual infection.

Haven't heard anyone can't cum in the casual encounter? Well, I guess I could share something sexy situational.

As title says, I just come to conclude that I wasn't able to cum or bring forth orgasm for a local from southern Philippines, but at most, I did deliver to cum for her (requested by her) through a sort of masturbation...

So I explain here long straight regarding why I can't cum. (by the way, this is my 1st time in sex lol)

on early 2020 in southern Philippines, I didn't come to find looking for the hookup while taking family vacations; I had been given an opportunity to try a sex by my family's friend (male), and taught me how to JUST DO IT. lol. It's pretty shocking to receive such a 'blessing' to know how to feel the girl from the friend who was willing to lend help for me. So fast forward, one night, the friend searched any available to have sex with me. I have prepared 3,000 pesos or 60 dollars (probably around 1-2 hours if I recalled correctly), and I greeted a pretty girl on a car(friend of my friend). Arrived at a motel, and started the flow.

Since it's my 1st time, the girl started to do blowjob while touching both hair and breasts; but for some reasons, she was laughing at my face because I look like a puppy-bound face smiling all the way. Then, she asked if I go the 'drive', I said 'sorry what to do the drive?' She taught me to perform the move, and it felt good...
During the intercourse, she asked 'can you cum for me.' So I gave my body an effort to sex all the way. When she felt something orgasm, I told her 'I can't cum, cannot feel the feeling and coming of cumming. She asked why. So she went to proceed sitting on the top of my penis; then did standing doggy style, and back to the drive. Nothing happened lol. Why, she asked and smiled. For me, it took a long time to do sexual intercourse in order to get that feeling. So we changed sex plans to blowjob because receiving a blowjob is better than doing the sexual intercourse when feeling something coming. So yet this time, almost there, nothing happened. Why? So I told the pretty girl, 'you know, I think I could improvise the cumming situation through my special masturbation.' What's so special? Normally, it's through stroking with a hand; mine is to rub the tip of the penis with something soft like pillow or bed for quick cumming... Yeah, that's a weird improvisation for the girl not to insult in any way without cumming for her lol. So I did do facing on the bed with the girl to multi-task both touching her and masturbating myself, and finally I did cum for her at the last few minutes to finish the flow. My goodness!

The sex ended, and I asked her some details regarding how is the encounter. She said I'm the 3rd person to sex, and generally, most men finish short in cumming. I was unique enough to perform longer in hoping for me to cum for her. lol. The good thing is that at most, I didn't disappoint for her requesting me to cum. Also, my friend's tip is not to insult this to the girl the way I can't cum lol...

Well, in my case, my penis is described in curved downwards due to circumcision throughout years, and 100% for special masturbation. I can't cum while stroking with the hand. I was uncomfortable in wearing 1 condom in wrong ways, until I get it right... Pretty sure this experience reflected to me: you know what, I had started to feel low-esteem - I can't make babies if I don't know how to cum through sexual intercourse lol. I'm exaggerating.

So that's the story topic. And I may ask some good wisdom on how to feel nail the performance. I like to know your expert reaction and counsel regarding the sex situation. Thank you for reading.

Talk to a doctor. Not us.

Could also be an issue that you got used to your weird ways of masturbation. I would stop that immediately and "train" to get used to normal sensations again.

Reactions: newbie
My suggestion would be to have sex without condom, as it would give you a better feeling and certainly make you come cum.
I wouldn't take this advice seriously - unless it's with your regular, dedicated partner whom you know the detailed sexual history of and of course have been tested.

hmm I hope I could find that moment if any girl says ok as careful as to sex safe.

Could also be an issue that you got used to your weird ways of masturbation. I would stop that immediately and "train" to get used to normal sensations again.

ahh yeah I would try my effort in performing with normal masturbation (general stroking) just to get the feeling or sensing of cumming.

I wouldn't take this advice seriously - unless it's with your regular, dedicated partner whom you know the detailed sexual history of and of course have been tested.

Yes. That is the no.1 advice that I have been given, as well as from opportunity giver (male) who told me what must pay careful attentions and must should do on sex.