• one of tags lovely ladies

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • am ect

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sephage

TAG Member
Reaction score
So currently in sapporo figured ill try out OL Douri but they were fully booked today. Then i got to thinking should i try my luck another day or place or just hold out till im back in tokyo. So pick one and a recommendation.

Reactions: Simonka
Where's the "all of the above" option?

I guess you saw my review of the shop on TAG? ;)

You could make a reservation for tomorrow or go to an info booth and ask for recommendation if you really want to do it today.

Ever been to a soapland before? With mat play, it’s such a unique experience that I would recommend that above anything else.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Really depends on what kind of experience (or girl) you're looking for. If you havent been to a soapland before, it would be good to try once.

The well reviewed tag indies are also a good option. (And imo, more of a 'sure thing' in terms of looks/service)

I voted TAG ladies because well known and reviewed. As close to a guaranteed good time as you can get. But... if you've never tried a soapland before, it could be a unique and interesting experience.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Ever been to a soapland before? With mat play, it’s such a unique experience that I would recommend that above anything else.
Yeah have been to soaps before found trying to not slip off the mat distracting lol good time non the less