Card Access Hotel Elevator - Advice Needed

MichaelJPN

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Any advice for hotel incall when the elevator has card access and the companion can't come straight to the room?

Is it possible to set up to meet them at the hotel entrance and ride up together? I don't speak any Japanese so I'm nervous about how to communicate this when I book the appointment, and then when they actually show up - especially because I'd like them to be very discreet when in the public spaces of the hotel. To complicate matters, my hotel you have to take two elevators, and also walk through the main lobby located on an upper floor.

Any advice would be appreciated. Despite the potential hassle, I would still prefer it over a LH.

Thanks,
MC

Meet the provider outside, walk back in like a couple and be done with it.
Just be prepared that they may stop you and/or ask you to pay for the 2nd person
Most larger hotels won't care and doesn't usually pay close attention to comings and goings of guests.
Smaller hotels have more control over movement...

That said, I usually recommend people to use love hotels just because it's usually easier and there's no risk of being stopped or inviting a stranger into your private space.

Thank your for the quick response. It's a large higher end hotel so very little concern of being stopped.

Do the companions typically dress "understated" when arriving? Or will it be completely obvious what we're up to?

Hilton? You’ll be fine, the elevators are far from the front desk and concierge. Just walk in together and hold hands or arms.

Lots of people do it too so it’s not that out of the ordinary.

Reactions: Maxblack
Do the companions typically dress "understated" when arriving? Or will it be completely obvious what we're up to?
You're having the spotlight effect... nobody is going to notice or care unless she's got her ass hanging out of her shorts with stripper boots and fishnets. (most girls here have a bit more class here, so I wouldn't worry about it... they don't want to call attention to themselves either...)

I usually book for two people and register in with just myself. If the desk asks for the second person, then I say that she isn't there yet. Usually I don't get anymore questions and sometimes I've given a fake name if asked. Just prepare to answer like it's not a big deal and that the second person is running late at work or whatever.

Then I just meet in lobby and walk in like normal. However, I'm also Japanese and don't stand out at all so I doubt anyone even notices. If a hotel has its check-in desk between itself and the elevators, then typically I don't use them again.

Then I just meet in lobby and walk in like normal. However, I'm also Japanese and don't stand out at all so I doubt anyone even notices. If a hotel has its check-in desk between itself and the elevators, then typically I don't use them again.
Just be confident and walk in, they typically won't ask.
Since most hotels cater for 2 pax per room

Unless you are at a business hotel that are specific for solo travelers

Reactions: mit2UM
Don't panic nobody cares. This is Japan so sugar daddy and prostitutes are very common. Don't make a scene

Girls always show up in a tenchcoat or something tame from what I've seen. Scope out lobby and pic a place to meet and be clear where to meet etc. Some drivers/shops can call you at arrival otherwise you'll have to time it and sit and wait.

Note in Thailand and Singspore I have had to walk of shame a few times with a girl dressed as slutty as they come. Had to share elevator w one of these girls and an older couple once in Bangkok -- but it's Asia nobody even gives you a 2nd look.

Reactions: Maxblack
Note in Thailand and Singspore I have had to walk of shame a few times with a girl dressed as slutty as they come.

I think you mean the Walk of Wayne.

I once had to go to the reception in Singapore with two Vietnamese girls in tow who were dressed so slutty even the blind guy's dog looked at them to ask what is my room number because I was so drunk I forgot it. For the hotel staff it was just a normal Monday.

Haha - very funny situations, thanks for sharing. My luck the elevator door will open and my mother will be standing there 🤣

All good. And I always treat them nice.

Reactions: Alice
So my mid-life crisis was really kicked off when my buddy came to visit me. He was staying in APA Shinjuku. I stayed out a bit too long one night and my wife basically kicked me out so I went to stay there too (she still reckons she didn't kick me out but she totally did).
It is also one of those card needed hotels. I think I invited about 4 girls back that evening after I was kicked out and every time I had to go meet them at the front of the hotel, while hoping a) my buddy wouldn't spot me with women half my age who were clearly not my wife; and b) the staff wouldn't spot me.

But it all worked out well in the end, and I am still in touch with one of the girls, who is still one of my favourite providers - and AV stars, lol.

So, OP, just meet them out the front, you never know what will happen, or whether you will still be in touch with them nearly ten years later, lol.

I would book the room for 2 since that can change the price of the hotel reservation in Japan. Not like most other places where 1 vs 2 persons doesn't really matter.

I only had a girl come to my hotel once because I happened to have a nice room and wanted to use it. To get to the elevators I had to walk right past the front desk, so I met the girl very obviously in the lobby in full view of the bored front desk and turned around girl in tow, and we walked thru to the elevators. One of the staff followed us and I think was going to ask something (maybe to pay the 2 person rate, who knows) but I just made eye contact with them and they sort of just turned back and left. Shrug... whatever, but not the ideal situation if you are anxious about it or anything.

For the cleanest most discrete way I would book the hotel for 2, and meet the girl outside and walk in together... but I just prefer love hotels personally.

Shops usually know if a particular hotel would require key card access to the rooms and ask the customer to go down to lobby to meet with the girl in advance. If they don't know, they would usually ask you to either confirm or not if it's possible for the girl to go straight to your room without key card access.

Also it's better to let them know ahead of time if they didn't bother asking.

Oh man I've just remembered another time I had to meet a provider out the front of a hotel. I was staying in that ship shaped hotel in Kobe and my folks were in the room next to mine lol. I ordered a crossdresser provider, met her in front of the hotel and walked through a very busy hotel. In the elevator I got chatting to some tourists who, it turned out, were the parents of one of the US rugby players who was going to be playing in the world cup the next day.

My life really is like one big sitcom.

That provider was hot as fuck actually...

Reactions: Alice
Regarding business hotels. Only happened once in Hiroshima when I called for DH service. The agency wouldn't send to the hotel I was at due to prior complaints. I had to book a separate LH which was a waste. In retrospect, I should have changed agencies instead

Regarding business hotels. Only happened once in Hiroshima when I called for DH service. The agency wouldn't send to the hotel I was at due to prior complaints. I had to book a separate LH which was a waste. In retrospect, I should have changed agencies instead
If an agency won't go to a particular hotel, it's because it's not amenable to visitors. Most other agencies will have the same problem, and if you find one that WILL send a girl over, chances are she'll be intercepted at reception. I had a business hotel once (loooong time ago, so I forget which one) actually summon the police when they saw a visitor enter my hotel room.

No, you should have changed hotels, and spent a little more. More stars, less hassle. Always.

Reactions: Sudsy
Some people might not like this but this is what I do sometimes. Get to the room early, check in and ask for 2 keys. You keep one and place the other one somewhere discreetly in the lobby like in between some seat cushions or behind the microwave (if available). Then, tell your guest where it is. She can walk in and can go right to it and pick it up without anyone suspecting a thing.

Just had a trip to Sapporo where I ran into this exact situation. The agency I talked with seemed to have a database for the hotels, and knew that I'd need to meet them out front to bring the girl up. Wouldn't be surprised if that's common.

For those who can read Japanese, there's also https://deriheruhotel.com/, where folks give reviews on the hotels as to whether they've had success or not.

Reactions: Alice and dweb