Guest viewing is limited

IND Cassandra Kean - A long time coming.

IchigoDave

As sharp as a bowling ball
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Cassandra Kean

Date of Encounter:
October 2019

Contact Method:
https://www.cassandra.tokyo/

Appointment Length & Costs:
Two hours play and one hour social for ¥75,000

Type/Location:
Hotel Stargate, ¥6,900

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
When working with an agency it is usually easy to arrange a meeting with a lady. With the independent girls things are not always so easy. Several months back I was in a session with Ashley Rose. One of the many things we talked about was a previous 3p session we had been a part of. We both enjoyed it, and I said how I would like to do another one. She suggested Cassandra Kean because that was someone she really got along with. Apparently they hit it off upon first meeting. Since Ashley and I were on good terms I followed her suggestion.

I contacted Cassandra, and she was eager to meet. So we made the arrangements . . . and for reasons that elude me (it has been that long) we were not able to get together. No big deal. Any long time punter knows that is just how it goes especially when arranging a 3P. We tried again a couple of months later. I was back in the US for work, but I was supposed to return by a certain date . . . . and that did not happen.

Fudge! Only I didn’t say fudge.

So, September rolls around. I realize I will be in Yokohama one day in early October because of a music event I would be at. Arrangements are made once again. Everything is looking good. I’m thinking it is finally going to happen. Third time is the charm, right?

No. No it wasn’t. Ashley was unable to make it. No problem. That would allow me to give Cassandra my undivided attention . . . . only she was ill.

Le sigh…..

I had another day of availability in late October, but unfortunately Ashely had departed Japan. Despite all our failed attempts Cassandra was still interested in seeing me, and we were finally able to make it happen. We agreed on a two hour session to be followed by an hour of social time where we would have a post-coital meal. An interesting choice to have to socialize after play, but it turned out well.

We met at Kannai Station in Yokohama. Upon seeing Cass I was immediately at ease. It is not something I can put a finger on, but I felt like I had known her for a while. We had a nice chat (about nothing sexual) on the walk to the hotel. Our first choice of hotel was not available right away so we moved to one next door. It was not as good as our first choice, but more than adequate for what we were there to do. I have been in worse.

Siting down on the couch we continue our chat, but it starts to turn towards the sexual. I explained to her why I wore the t-shirt I had on (kittens. it has kittens on it). She had a good laugh at that, and as she did so she edged a bit closer to me. Hands started to explore, and soon thereafter our lips connected. Such a great kisser. Firm, but not overbearing, and with a tongue that knows exactly where to go.

The oral aperitif was followed by a mutual shower. The worst shower I have encountered in a hotel. It was really difficult to get the temperature right. Once we did Cass soaped me up pretty well and gave me a standing soapy. She is a petite lady, but has a nice firm body that felt so damn good rubbing against me. As she did so she gave some more of her wonderful lips. My goodness she is a great kisser.

After drying off we proceeded to the (very firm) bed all the while continuing the kissing, only this point she had discovered how sensitive I was on the neck and ears. Such pleasurable torture. From there I went downtown to start giving back to her. I was immediately rewarded with the squirms and shivers that let a person know they are hitting the right spots. Also wik, she has the sweetest pussy. Seriously. It was sweet tasting. Cass told me that she had been eating pineapple. She told me that makes things taste good, and that smoking makes it taste bad. Alright. I learned something.

After my tongue had done its job Cass turned her attention to Dave Jr. I have to admit that I feel a bit of trepidation when I receive oral sex from someone for the first time. That turned out to be unfounded as Cass definitely knows what she is doing. She explored up and down the shaft, and even minded the step children.

By this time neither one of us could wait any longer. The condom came on, and we got down to business. Cass started off on top, but we quickly reversed direction into missionary where I started going at it with vigor. From there we manuvered to the edge of the bed. I sat up, Cass sat down on me, and I then stood up with her for some vertical mambo. She was generous with her compliments.

We went through several rounds of intense pleasure with breaks in-between. Cass said it was like high intensity interval training, and she was right. I actually think we both got a good workout. One thing she did during the breaks was that she would keep her hands active even when we were spooned together. Also also wik, her body is the perfect size to snuggle with. She just feels . . . right. After all was said and done we showered up in the world’s most evil shower, again taking turns cleaning each other.

Beforehand we had agreed on going to eat after playtime. I was worried as to what Case would want to eat, but fortunately our tastes are pretty close. We are both not particularly fond of sushi. Most importantly, though, is that she is not a vegan. Cass is a carnivore. We wound up at an Ikinari Steak. We both agree that a steak she not be cooked beyond medium rare. Doing so is just evil. Another mutual food love is cheese. She also has a bit of a sweet tooth. As a present I gave her a Halloween sized bag of Sour Patch Kids, which she was surprised by, and even touched.

Cassandra is an under-reviewed provider. I would hope that some of you have been meeting with her, and just not written anything. If you have not seen her I highly recommend you do so. Not only is the sex great, but she is an absolute sweetheart. That wonderful personality is what will have me coming back for more. One thing I discovered in all our conversation is her genuine affection for Ashley Rose. These two girls are not just friends. A threesome with them would be out of this world.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments: Cassandra is a gem. If you have not seen her book your appointment now. Just a fantastic time with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Cassandra, glad to hear it all worked out and that you had a good time!

Approved: 10/29/2019

Reactions: IchigoDave
I'm still working on that bag of sour patch kids! The way to my heart is most certainly american gummy candy

Dave, thanks so much for your patience with organizing as well. Things have been super crazy for me lately but I am moving to Tokyo soon (finally) which will make everything so much easier to schedule.

Good to hear that you are still working through that bag. I would be afraid if you had already finished it.

Reactions: outtatime
when you DO get that duo with her and ashley going, please, feel free to lose your mind because they're both so so amazing...