Cassandra Kean

tad3239

TAG Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here tried a session with Cassandra ? If yes , how did it go ?

Book her and give her a try... My limited experience with her shows that she has a nice personality and can hold an educated conversation.
Her native English and high-level Japanese make it easy communicate...

Sometimes you just have to take a risk...

Hey Tad. I’d see her. Like this instant. I saw her already and immediately tried to rebook; only reason why I didn’t is cuz of schedule conflicts. She’s just great.

Hey Tad. I’d see her. Like this instant. I saw her already and immediately tried to rebook; only reason why I didn’t is cuz of schedule conflicts. She’s just great.
Yes, we have your review in the queue, thank you... it will be approved in the next few days. (There are many others prior to yours.)

Book her and give her a try... My limited experience with her shows that she has a nice personality and can hold an educated conversation.
Her native English and high-level Japanese make it easy communicate...

Sometimes you just have to take a risk...

Thank you for your kind reply.
I understand what you are saying . But as a foreigner who doesn’t speak fluent Japanese , I elect not to take risks now . Maybe when my Japanese gets better and I get more acquainted with the scene .
Thank you again .

Thank you for your reply and your input . I had good vibes when I checked her website and her ad . Glad you confirmed it

Thank you for your kind reply.
I understand what you are saying . But as a foreigner who doesn’t speak fluent Japanese , I elect not to take risks now . Maybe when my Japanese get better and I get better acquainted with the scene .
Thank you again .
She's American, not Japanese. Her native language is not Japanese, so that doesn't have anything to do with it. :)

She's American, not Japanese. Her native language is not Japanese, so that doesn't have anything to do with it. :)

I understand . And I didn’t mean Cassandra when I was talking about the language but the general atmosphere of being in a foreign country that you don’t have good command of its language.

Hey Tad,
Thanks to the lovely review you can rest assured that I am not secretly 3 goblins in a trench coat. I understand you might be a bit apprehensive; this sort of thing can be a bit nerve wracking.

Please feel free to fill out a booking if you're curious. We can converse a bit over email and hopefully I can answer any questions or concerns you might have :)

Hey Tad,
Thanks to the lovely review you can rest assured that I am not secretly 3 goblins in a trench coat. I understand you might be a bit apprehensive; this sort of thing can be a bit nerve wracking.

Please feel free to fill out a booking if you're curious. We can converse a bit over email and hopefully I can answer any questions or concerns you might have :)

I didn't mean anything bad at all , I just prefer to meet reviewed ladies as I think using the review I can get a feel if things are going to work out or not . Please take no offence as none was intended. I'm sure you are a beautiful lady . and I hope you notice that asking about you means genuine interest and appreciation from my side.

I didn't mean anything bad at all , I just prefer to meet reviewed ladies as I think using the review I can get a feel if things are going to work out or not . Please take no offence as none was intended. I'm sure you are a beautiful lady . and I hope you notice that asking about you means genuine interest and appreciation from my side.

No worries, no offense was taken! The trenchcoat thing is a joke I make often. I totally understand the hesitancy on your part.