Web Reservation Here: http://officelove.jp/reserve/

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥34,400 for 110 minutes

Type/Location:
Soapland in Kawasaki Horinouchi

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Details of the Encounter:
As with all of my reviews, all communication is solely in Japanese unless otherwise specified. This soapland expresses openness to foreigners, but it gets impossible to book, maybe because of the appeal of having sex in an office setting? The top 5 girls seem to be open to foreigners but need to be reserved online or there is likely no chance.

I have been voracious visiting shops throughout Kawasaki these past few months, and have been a patron at Office Love twice for Koyomi so far. Though Koyomi is great, I still had an itch for my very first choice, the elusive Mizuki.

http://officelove.jp/profile/?cc=158

For those of you who have read about my preference for slender, it should be obvious I'd go for her. Though I had my concerns about not seeing much of her face and my luck with finding cuties who don't reveal their portraits, along with the fact that she is insanely booked I had every reason to believe her face would be fine.

So, exactly, how difficult was it to book her? Well:
  1. The first time I tried to book her, she had a jam packed schedule over 8 hours.
  2. The second time, she had an opening, but had to cancel that whole day because she injured herself slipping on ice on her way to the shop.
  3. The third time I attempted a reservation two days in advance, and was offered Koyomi instead with no other choice.
Did I give up? Did I? Hell no, this was how sure I felt about NEVER giving up.

At last, on the fourth attempt filling in the web form at 8:00am, the day after I get a confirmation that I can meet her the following day before noon. Yay! Great fucking will commence! The next two days felt like forever and the night before meeting her I was feeling like a kid going on his first date again. Yeah, I know it's probably weird putting it that way, but life has been exciting meeting no-effort ladies and experiencing Japan's fuzoku world.

Anyway, I walk into my appointment early, but I get the feeling the shop representative understood my plight chasing this Cinderella and was quick and easy to get the payment down and into the waiting room. I didn't wait long, and ended up getting called ten minutes early into my appointment. Gulp. Well, at last it's time to see her. I go up the steps, thinking of seeing another big goofy smile like Koyomi. Pumped, I turn my head to Mizuki's visage.

Oh...resting bitch face. Shit...well. That explains the lack of face photos.

The first thing that stands out is while her face isn't ugly, her expression is that of a woman who has gone through an entire Cold War of penises. She seems pretty plain, and her eyes are very Yayoi wherein the few diary entries she has revealing her face show more of a Jomon contour; gotta love those shopped photos. The next thing that stands out is her height. Her profile lists her as 165cm, but she is definitely a little taller than that. Not that I really mind a woman's height, but in heels she might be taller than many of the likes of us here who are hanging around the average height of Japanese males (yes, that includes myself.) In regards to her appearance in a suit, she was super slender and definitely matched the dimensions of her profile. This was the most redeeming thing about the whole experience.

Anyway, Mizuki grabs my hand nervously, and pulls me along like a toddler while guiding me down the torture hallway (Office Love's interior looks like something out of Silent Hill). At this point I'm wondering:

Maybe she had a bad morning?
Or maybe she was a little freaked cause her first dick of the day was some weird foreigner?
Maybe she thinks this is what I wanted?
Either way, I was getting pissed wondering why the hell she was so cold.

We get into the room, she takes my coat and stands basically waiting for me to undress. Not a single word for that awkward three minutes of me stripping to the nude. I tried to warm things up by giving her a compliment. "You look absolutely stunning. I am anxious to see what's underneath all those clothes." She finally responds warmly with a weird chortle mumbling, "your Japanese is good." Okay, the girl can speak. Things are looking better.

We head to the tub and wash me up. It literally felt like she was doing her job, scrubbing me like I am some sort of fucking hairy elephant at Ueno Zoo. I really hate when the girls do that. Gargle the brown-zombie-ass water, brush teeth, and move over to the couch. I ask her for a kiss, and she cracks a smile and puckers up. Yes! Okay, getting better.

I gently remove her upper garments, popping out two cute little boobies which I play with gently. She starts breathing heavily, and starts stroking my hardening member. Kisses start getting hotter, with full on tongue play and even her starting show a little more emotion. Things are getting hot. Good, good!

I remove her panties, revealing a trimmed pussy. She is super slender, with her hip bones showing. For some figures this can be kind of unappealing, but as I said she is a taller woman with naturally larger bones. Furthermore, I move my hands around her waist to her ass and feel a surprising amount of flesh to hold onto. It felt great in my hands as I used my other hand to finger her gently. Her gasps turn into moans, and she begins to squeeze my dick more intensely, stroking it and getting things hotter. The time to enter had come. She caps me, and begins her mount nervously, saying "it's pretty big." At this point I am entranced as the energy was feeling good and I was ready to pound this woman I'd been anticipating for a month now. In it went. Her expression looked a little grimaced, so I took things slow and let her adjust to my girth for a few moments before rocking. She stretched her neck upward so I couldn't see her face, but could hear some nice moans. I love the ease of couch FS, but found it difficult to thrust this woman high into the air so I could watch her plunge back down on my dick. Hmm...strange. Well I feel a soft, supple ass and I have to see it.

I get up and turn her to standing doggy, and was not disappointed. She arched her back beautifully, sticking out extremely wide hips and showing a fantastic hourglass shape that is unusually wider than most Japanese ladies. I admire her ass for a few moments, and due to her being taller it was rather easy lining up to enter her. Nice and tight, I start thrusting. The motions and sound were so erotic, although her moans started turning into strange shouts, and she still wasn't showing her face.

It was so hot watching her from behind, that about a half hour into this hot session I was ready to take my first shot. To maximize on this experience, I wanted to look at that signature "war face" of hers while ejaculating, so I push her down to prone bone, and while thrusting rhythmically up against that ass I pulled her by her shoulder to see her face. And then there it was: I saw tears streaming from her eyes in pain while biting her lip.

Instant. Boner. Killer.
...I stop.

"Are you okay?"
She says, "Yeah, I'm okay."
Familiar with the women in this culture, I could hear the strain in her voice and asked, "does it hurt?"
She finally loses composure and in tears utters, "...yes, it hurts too much. I'm sorry."

So...I will just say that as it is my personality, I just cannot feel anger or frustration at someone who is in pain from a sexual experience. If they want it, then I suppose I can continue, but this girl was clearly just grimacing through Hell for this to be over. And well...even for the hefty price of slamming that fine looking ass of hers I wasn't going to put her through pain to my benefit. I gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead, rolled off and to her side, then apologized. I spent about 20 minutes after this talking to her to calm her down, rambling about anime, Japanese, and foreign foods. In that blur of useless banter, I told her I'd been waiting forever to see her, and for what it was worth I enjoyed the brief experience I was able to have with her despite it hurting her. I think somewhere in there she genuinely felt bad for me and insisted on sucking me off.

We move to the office chair, where she gets on her knees, gently pulls my legs apart and gives me eye contact as she revitalizes by blue-balls stricken tool. Her profile lists her as skilled with BBBJ, and it was quite affirming. Though I was feeling a little down and worried, she easily got me to finish CIM with 25 minutes still left on the clock.

I felt a little better post-nut, so we hopped back in the hot bath water, where we kissed and played with each other a bit. At this point in the date she was smiling and showing a much warmer personality. She even talked a bit about her hometown and was quite affectionate. Somewhere underneath that cold gaze is a beautiful woman after all. We get dressed, and I gave her a kiss as she apologized one last time. I walk out frustrated...yeah...great...yet another thing to be careful about looking ahead.

Sigh...

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
It is a possibility that Mizuki was playing me and my soft heart for easy cash, but I don't care. FS that feels "good" for only me is one thing, but if it even hints at physically or mentally harming my partner I will stop immediately.

Obviously, I can't really recommend her to anyone, although I would say that if your member isn't big you would likely be good to go with her? She does look great if you like slender Japanese women, after all, but in my opinion steer toward other ladies in Office Love.

Last edited:
Thanks yet again for another review!

Approved: 2/8/2022

Thanks! You have a talent for writing, you make a disappointing experience interesting.
The biggest disappointment was, of course, not really anyone's fault. You can't fit a square peg into a round hole; and this analogy just seems to work frighteningly well here.
Even now I still reminisce of exactly how good she looked getting pounded from behind while holding her by her arms. If I ignore the fact that it was hurting her this could have easily been a repeat despite the uncomfortable start.
Alas...Office Love is now gone after all, so this gives me an excuse to potentially run into her at another soap someday...