Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 min/30000

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I've been a regular Asuka's services customer since I found her last year.

She is definitely not the most sexy Japanese I've been with in a soapland, but I've got some reasons to stick with her.

She has large breasts and no extra fats. Maybe she is genetically gifted or maybe she eats healthy food as well. She told me she is 29, I think, but she looks around 32 or maybe more.

When I went to the room on the second floor, I was asked what I wanted to drink. We started some small talk for some minutes. When she was about to finally get out to take the tea I've ordered, I said that I actually wanted a juice. She asked me to hurry up because Cecil's towel can't cover her properly and she was already outsides lol.

It is either her breasts or her vagina. lol. I like her height, slightly taller than most Japanese girls I’ve been with. I guess, Cecil's staff could buy larger towels for her and some of her colleagues working there.

After being showering, I refused to go to the ofuro because the water was a bit cold. So, I suggested that we could have some fun on the bed first. We started with lots of foreplay, kissing here and there, licking here and there etc.

When we were kissing with her on my top, she was teasing me and entered in. It was warm and very wet. Then, she started with cow girl, doggy, we changed to the missionary and I finished with her in the doggy position.

I lied on to the bed to rest, but she came to the top again and started kissing me again. She whispered on my ears: “I want you inside again. Your size is perfect for me”.

She didn’t allow me to rest. She restarted teasing me and it slipped in again. This time she didn’t play hardcore, but more slowly.

When I changed to the missionary position with her legs locked on my back, she asked me to pound harder and harder. I think she also came because the sheet got all wet and her legs were trembling. Then, we washed ourselves. When she was drying my body, she hugged me and started kissing me from my back. Then, I flipped, we kissed again and she started another blowjob.

We went to the bed and we started kissing each other again. We did 69 and she put it inside her again. Oh, well. She is a non-stop maniac. When I was doing doggy, I started touching her anus. She looked at me while I was pounding her hard and she asked me if I wanted to do anal sex. I said “yes”, take the condom and started from doggy again. Because it was the third round, it would be harder for me to come, especially because I haven’t rested much. We alternated many positions and in the end I came inside her mouth. She strongly grabbed my legs and laughed. She said it was still a lot giving it was my third round.

I always alternate the rhythm, intensity and lots of positions. She seems to be a sex maniac. Differently from other Japanese girls I’ve been with so far, Asuka isn't submissive (though I think she can be, according to her clients). She knows when to dictates the rhythm and be in the command.

Since we were out of time (the phone rang two times), I quickly showered and was back to the first floor. Before leaving, they asked me to check their survey regarding the girl etc.

Filled in and got out tired from the shop.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
*This is a non-Gaijin friendly shop.

So the condom was only for Anal?

Oh, well...during the act we were both crazy...or maybe I was crazy or literally stupid as she does raw with some of her other clients as well.

So did she change shops or does she work at both?

I'm not sure whether I should write about such things here, but yes, she does work in two places. She explained me that in this industry in Japan, some shops can close for many different reasons. If she loses her job at one place, she will have a back up at another place. In fact, many girls in this industry does that.

Some girls I've met at Twin Tail, for example, they were former members of pink salons and other similar places (massage parlour, delivery, etc) from Gotanda and Ikebukuro.

I checked the shop even if I speak decent japanese in the phone, this place is not gaijin friendly. I met her in Make up and she confirmed it was a misunderstanding because they thought him as japanese because he speak well enough and he can't go back next time.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland