Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes - ¥9800 plus ¥500 for choosing the girls

Type/Location:
Fashion Health(?)

Language Notes:
Japanese (with a slight accent)

Details of the Encounter:
I was visiting Tokyo and had a lot of free time. So why not spend some time "researching" the local market.

Mii - http://shanze.jp/dwsis/page/wdet.php?s=shanze&w=9781
Arrived at Champs at around 6 pm. I've checked the schedule beforehand and decided on Mii (みい)since she is the only one with a full face photo.
Way too thicc for my taste, but her face looks cute so it doesnt matter.
After some small talk, she helped me undress and off to the bath we went. Soaped my body and lil boi, washed it, and then the tub. After ugai/toothbrush, she went inside the tub and kissed the lil boi a few times, and then we moved on to the bed. Kissed her some, then some DATY and then finished in 69 position. Clean up, and at this point there was only 10 minutes left, so we talked some more until I left.

Overall nothing memorable and i certainly wouldn't repeat with her again.
The pictures in her page is kind of accurate, just imagine her with bigger, puffier cheeks and belly.

Conclusion : Not Recommended

Miyabi - http://shanze.jp/dwsis/page/wdet.php?s=shanze&w=9659
Next day, same time. Checked the schedule and decided on Miyabi. Was pretty impressed when I met her and certainly will fuck if given the chance.
She immediately realized that I'm a foreigner and asked where I'm from, much to my shock. She said she had a lot of experiences with foreigners visiting her and can knew one from the accent.
Anyway, after some small talk she undressed me and washed my body. This time, the water temp was perfect and the tub water was infused with rosehip aroma. The lady certainly knew how to bring the mood.
Onto the bed, I saw a lingerie hanging on the wall and asked her if she could wear it while we get on it. She agrees.
After admiring the view for some time, we did some light kissing while I fondle her mammary glands. Went down under and was surprised to find her cleanly shaven. More plus points.
After some time DATY, she asked to change position or she would have to pay me instead (A nice compliment, but I'm not big-headed enough to think that I'm a master of lady parts).
The only drawback is she finished me off with her hand (was expecting the usual CIM) and her refusal for round two despite there is 20 minutes left. She mentioned that if I wanted to nut twice I should have said so at the start so she could beat my meat on the tub before we went to bed.
We spent the last 20 minutes talking about my previous experience (see above) and then said goodbye.

By the way, she gave me a good info about the numbers shown on each provider's page. Waist and Hip measurement was done by the shop (so the numbers you saw on their page was pretty much accurate), while the Bust was given by the provider herself. Will use this as reference later on.
She also said that the shop doesnt allow FS, sumata, and CIM (a very curious info i might add, since all my encounters thus far has end up with CIM and even got sumata once).
Overall, a good starting experience but went too mechanical in the end.

Conclusion : Recommended for beginners, will not repeat

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Recommended, Will Repeat only for the shop, not for the provider.
Will visit Tokyo again on GW to do more research. Also do remember that FS is strictly not allowed here so dont ask for anything stupid.

Mii is thick but she is cute and has a nicely proportioned body, other than the belly fat. If you can get past that then the rest of the package is quite nice. Miyabi is a nice lady and tweets on twitter.

Mii is thick but she is cute and has a nicely proportioned body, other than the belly fat. If you can get past that then the rest of the package is quite nice. Miyabi is a nice lady and tweets on twitter.

If it was only her proportion then it's fine, but somehow i can never click with her throughout our session. As always YMMV
Miyabi is great if she wasn't so mechanical and time keeping.

She was lying to you, since it clearly states on the website CIM is standard play.

Honestly I don't want to be that guy who's being pushy and asked for more. If she doesn't want to do it and even explicitly state that it's not allowed, I'm not going to argue with her.
There's also this clause written on the システム page http://shanze.jp/system.html about what to expect.

*サービス内容はコンパニオンによって異なりますので、事前にご確認下さい。
*Play details may differ between each girls, so please confirm in advance

Maybe CIM wasn't allowed with her, maybe she was lying to me and does not want my member anywhere near her mouth.
Either way, all I can do (within the limits of not disturbing the 和) was take it as an experience and walk away.

Reactions: Go4it296