Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes. 9850 Yen.

Type/Location:
Ueno

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Was walking around Ueno trying to find this Oppai Pub I had seen reviewed named Ooedo but no luck. It was about 3 in the afternoon. After seeing some bored looking touts, none of whom came up to me after walking several blocks, I saw this place. I have been to Sexy Cat in Kanda a couple times before and knew they were part of the same family. Walked in. They showed me the English sheet explaining no FS, what kind of establishment it was, and the price. I asked to first see who was working. A couple of pictures were put on the bar - one of a fairly busty girl who turned out to be the one. She however had gained some weight especially around the mid-section since the picture was taken, or it was airbrushed. Anyways, she was really nervous and cute, we chatted, asked me where I was from (America-jin guilty!), and did the whole wash thing on the split stool, where she spent quite a bit of time washing my butt. Hot tub bath. Brush teeth. She rinsed with the iodine solution. She sort of waited for me to lead, so I laid down on the bed, and she kissed, then let me suck on her rather large breasts and nipples. Then BBBJ for about 5 minutes. Then 69 for another 5. Then she asked me to put my finger in her while I was laying down and she was open leg standing up. She came once and I asked her to confirm in Japanese if she did. Then I started to take it out, and she said no, again. So I did, and she ended up having a rather wet orgasm or maybe squirted on my entire arm and giggled saying Hazukashi (embarrassed!), but she didn't seem embarrassed. This was like 5-10 minutes remaining of the time, so I sat up and let her finish me CIM to her. We chatted for a bit, small talk about her upcoming travels and mine, some hollywood movies she likes, etc.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She's a very cute girl and at least was acting well enough to seem like she genuinely enjoyed it.

Reactions: DireWolf98