Guest viewing is limited

Chances For Single Male With Physically Fit Body At Bliss Out Or Any Other Happening Bars

Marco

TAG Member
Reaction score
I want to try Bliss Out (and other happening bars).

What are the chances for action for a single male with a decent fit body. I have been going to the gym aggressively for the last 6 months. Body fat around 10% with almost defined 6 pack abs. Will aim to get 8% body fat within the next few months.

Anyways... everything about me is pretty average.
174cm / 69 kg / 37 age
average corporate type male
average height
average penis length
10% body fat with 6 pack abs
etc.

How would I stand out if I were to go alone to Bliss Out and other happening bars? Would I get any action? (I know it depends on the crowd but, in general, would I stand out? Or is everybody very buff with good physical appearance?)

I have never been to a happening bar before.

Looking forward to Solong and WW responses, and others who have been to happening bars.

Thanks

Reactions: Wwanderer
1) Muscular Foreign Male body in Japan

It depends on what type of muscular. If you are muscular like a Boxer/Kick-Boxer, you will have an advantage. Don't worry too much. If you are large/big muscular like a bodybuilder/powerlifter, NOT an advantage in Japan.

Many Japanese women appear easily intimidated by size and are not used to strong/muscular males. Consequently, you will see many act timid, scared, or get easily and oddly hysterical.

If you are of the large/heavily muscular type, you may want to compensate by having very friendly and calm behavior. This then can work. Keep in mind that as a muscular guy, many Japanese seem to amplify any behavior or comments that seems or is perceived as aggressive. You might just be excited to talk with them, but they can act like you are a psycho serial killer from off an alien spaceship. Yes, some let their imagination get carried away or have other issues, and can react weirdly. Try to be mindful of being smooth, calm, and friendly. Like you are calming down a scared rabbit or squirl.

I have seen guys and friends of many builds interact in Japan and at Bliss, so it's from direct observation and experience.

2) Will you be an exception?

Physically, there are fit and muscular guys that come to Bliss. It's quite random. Depends on the day you come. You could be the only muscular guy there or it just so happens there are 3 others. Depends...

In general, muscular guys are not common in Japan. Many Japanese guys are skinny or of average builds. So, you will be standing out a bit, but depends if you know how to make it work for you.

3) Talk with the guy, of a couple, first.

A mistake many foreign (AND newbie Japanese) guys make is trying to game on the girlfriend/wife of a swinger couple. Acting as if they are going to impress and pull away the girlfriend/wife by having muscles or a big penis. It doesn't work like that with swingers. The guy will often cut you off, if you belittle him or appear aggressive with his girl/wife.

Also don't do any dumb bullshit like slip the girlfriend/wife of a swinger couple your phone number/ LINE contact, before or after sex, thinking she "likes" you or you are going to "steal" his woman. That's only possibly OK if she is single. With a swinger couple, that IS massively disrespectful.

If you befriend the guy and he doesn't perceive you as a threat or he sees you understand swinging, he then can share his girlfriend/wife. Even, you can exchange contact info with him, and he can contact you to enjoy sex with his woman, invite to swinger parties, or you can swap ladies in the future. Keep this in mind.

Last edited:
Or is everybody very buff with good physical appearance?)

To this question I think that there is a fairly definite answer, and it is "no". The people you will encounter in an HB are pretty much of the same range of appearances as people you encounter "on the street" or in other public places of the same ages. They are not unusually fit or attractive or not by much at least.

On your other questions, I agree in general with what Solong says above, but basically you just have to go and try your luck.

-Ww

Reactions: 4ndy and Solong
I'm sure if you look like Prince Devitt you'll do well. Nice Wrestler build without being a roid freak and a quiet voice. That guy had screaming girls at all his matches.

Please if your abs arent showing your not 10 percent. And Japanese girls have types and maybe some like macho or hosomach bit your nothing special. If you go in thinking you are everyone else will feel uncomfortable andypull ruin everyones night. Im not surewhyanyone wouldpost their specific stats here except of they were an ego maniac. I give you some advice. Charm amd class will get you everywhere in an HB even if your average. Women want to feel special and appreciated especially in an HB. And guys love their partners to feel that way. So if you can provode that service everyone feels respected and happy in the end.