Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes/ ¥27,500 morning system

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara shop

Language Notes:
Japanese and some English

Details of the Encounter:
This is my second report on Charmant which is looking to be a nice shop. I walked in around 11 am and was met with a smile and was recommended Ai. I paid and waited about 15 minutes to meet Ai.

She was beautiful when I met her and to my surprise she greeted me in English. I said "wow you speak English" then she reverted back to Japanese, but throughout our time she spoke in both languages. As soon as we got upstairs she was really sexy and sensual.

From kissing to undressing eacthother to the bath, everything was really passionate. I just melted in the bathtub as she licked me all over my body and sucked on my fingers while never breaking eye contact. This girl knows how to get a guy in the mood.

We went straight to the bed after the bath and she was dynamite. I held back a few times because I was enjoying it so much that I started to tire and asked her to finish with a BJ. Her technique was on point and I came in her mouth where she held it until she looked at me and opened her mouth letting it all ooze out into her hands. My time with Ai really felt like an AV and I had a great time.

There is one problem though.... She told me she is leaving the shop and joining another shop. She wouldn't say where, but she said her name may change to 'Aya' and told me to find her online. Sadly I haven't had any luck finding her :(

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Ai was great and I would love to find her again. If anyone finds her please let me know.

I know right! She said it in a really sexy way like catch me if you can. Who knows maybe she didn't like me and she was trying to throw me off .
Challenge accepted! :D