Chat Noir - No. 1 Men's Esthe New Half Therapist - Hitomi

Service Name:
Men's Esthe , Men Esute, Men's Esthetic

Provider Name:
Hitomi Tsuzuki https://salon-de-esthe.net/item_10013218.html

Website/Contact Info:
https://salon-de-esthe.net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 minutes 30k ( Premium Course 25k , Platinum Nomination 2k, Deluxe option with Value option price 3k)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Before anything , YMMV

Not sure if I should put this on New Half section, the store itself only has 1 trans cast.

Will focus on the store and girl and less on the session (I somehow don't remember much of the detail)

THE STORE :

Chat Noir, means black cat I think. Don't bother googling it, the store can't be found with that keyword.
The line up looks premium, even Hitomi herself, maybe the prettiest japanese new half I have ever seen so far.
Based on category on es-navi, this store considered non fuzoku. And like Asian Feeling, it doesn't matter. Tread carefully and play passively.

The system is one private room in a mansion, can only be unlocked by tenant. The room basically owned by store and will be assigned to each therapist on the day. I saw transportation fee on website, but seems like it quite troublesome to haul or the equipment so using their room might be preferred.

THE PRICE SYSTEM :

2 courses :
1. Noir Course , basically equal split between facing up and down time.
2. Premium Course, focus mainly on facing up session.

2 options :
1. Value : Babydoll
2. Deluxe : Micro Bikini
Not sure what they will wear if you don't choose any option. Maybe the uniform on their profile.
https://www.fues.jp/store/2000007467/#movie

The price itself seems high, but I think the line up quality is quite high.

The time start as soon as you ring the intercom, 2 minutes to go up, few minutes to chill and shower before and after.
I was lucky there was 20 minutes gap to next appointment because I was few minutes overtime.

THE GIRL :

She is OK with Foreigner but she doesnt speak English, so Japanese only guys.
Been eyeing her since september, but only recently I got bored with SL and brace myself to enter new territory. Such a timing she also got ranked up to platinum.
She is ありあり means she hasn't done any gender related surgery. She has a bit concern on health impact from surgery and hormon therapy.
Fake boobs which is very firm. Her nipple is pointy, my favorite kind with small areola (obviously).
She loves disney and you can tell why during the session. Her canine teeth is adorable.

At first look, if her photo is 10, then actual person around 8. She looks a bit masculine the first time, but she looks pretty much the same like twitter during the session.
Her ass is round and first. Her hands are quite big, her penis is just so so size fully erected. I think I win in this department. Only one complain is her thigh is a big prickly.

She said she only has microbikini so only deluxe option is available maybe.

BOOKING PROCESS :

Found her on twitter suggestion during men's esthe research. I DMed her as per format on pinned tweet, without mentioned that I am a foreigner coz I am using foreigner nickname and I am abit lazy for long introduction. I asked for any slot because I was free that day.
She confirmed the booking and let me know the address and room number on the day. Chat Noir store also added my LINE from the phone number I gave her. She told me to ring the intercom at the appointment time sharp. A bit concern since they calculate the session time from the time we entered the apartment, not after shower.

THE MEETING :

She opened her apartment door and I can see the apartment is quite nice. She was wearing a white bathrobe and told me she waited quite long time. Well I did stopped at the wrong floor. Changed to slipper, hung my coat, a little chit chat over ocha. She gave me a towel and told me to strip to take the shower.

THE SHOWER :

As per men's esthe ritual, we shower alone. I am abit concerned leaving my wallet etc. To my surprise she joined to shower room with a bikini. She prepared the foam, and washed me, front and back, buttcrack and my private area. Told me to rinse the part that she missed by myself and was told to brush my teeth and use mouth wash. This could mean something extra I thought to myself.
She gave me the evil paper pant, which I thought was a mask.

THE POCKY :

Was told to sit in the middle of sofa. And she told me today is pocky day. She picked a pocky stick, put into her mouth on one end and gave me the other end while sitting facing me on my lap. She let go the pocky once we almost kiss. She repeat it twice, such a tease. and we moved to mattress to start the session.

THE SESSION :

Start with facing up, she gave me stretching (with my feet and hands touching a little bit on her body parts). Then she started mixing oil and lotion, and start from my chest to my toes. There are 2 mirrors so you can peek as much as you want. Not to myself, better wear contact lens next time. She put my feet between her bikini string, and from the mirror I can see her nipple free already.

Facing down (only a little bit), her hands was passing groin area so many times it is fully touching my private area. And then was told to go all fours. Got full attention to the groin area during this part. I am still wearing the paper pants somehow.

Facing up and I forgot something in between, but basically she put my dick between her gstring and moving and rubbing it. A bit painful on some part. I didn't pop. And then the hand finish session start. No more pretending here. Unfortunately it took a bit of time so she allowed my hands and lips to explore a little bit. Nope I didn't get DFK, maybe next time.

Still need more time, so she changed to riding position again from sleeping position and I finally released the few days worth of load.
I glanced her private part and can see something maybe fully erected. I guess she was turned on a bit maybe.

She cleaned up and urged me to go to shower. Similar like starting shower. Wear my clothes and say goodbye with many little kisses.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I guess I can consider my attempt to test the water on New half world success.
I might repeat depends on the mood, but my backlog is pretty long.
A bit unsure how much should I share for this kind of service. Might have to edited out later on if I overshared.
Going to try club dolce for other things.

YMMV

Last edited:
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 11/30/2023