Cheap 3P

Dojoking

TAG Member
Reaction score
I really want to try 3P but I don't want to spend $600+ if I can avoid it.

What are some good cheaper 3P options?

If you'd want two girls and you dont mind them not making out with each other, there have been some reviews here of the "tandem course" at soapland Putit Royal, which seem affordable.

I think your budget would indeed work with most delivery healths also if you keep your session not so long.
Chinese (?) agency Nippori Castle has also been reviewed here as having very cheap 3p deals.
Asian Mystique is reputable.

But keep in mind that Japanese agency and soapland providers in Japan dont do lesbian play with each other during 3p.

There's a bunch of Kandeli shops that offer a 'hanabira' courses, which is one girl for an hour followed by another, and that's pretty cheap for 2 hours of play. Not what you are looking for, but it's 2 chicks not at the same time. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: daytimefun
If you don't need FS, than Shibuya Garden is a good option and good price. Price varies by the time of the day... I posted a review about my 3some experience there.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
If you don't need FS, than Shibuya Garden is a good option and good price. Price varies by the time of the day... I posted a review about my 3some experience there.
Thanks, I'll look into Shibuya Garden but at this point it's kinda FS or nothing for me.

Reactions: ur19877
I tried shinjuku garden, 2 chinese girls and both were nice but didn't touch to each other or touching your dick both at the same time so a little bit frustrating. If you pay 5000 to each girl, you have FS. So it cost me a total of 30 000yes.
Second time, one the girl only spoke Chinese and it was horrible and disappointing.
Problem with health delivery service managed by Chinese, girls are never the ones on the picture! A girl of 170cm becoming 155 or F cup to C cup...

Reactions: MikeH
I don't understand why some girls don't (like to?) play with each other when they have a chance? If she doesn't let me touch her, it frustrates me so hard. It happened a couple of times in past unfortunately.

Problem with health delivery service managed by Chinese, girls are never the ones on the picture! A girl of 170cm becoming 155 or F cup to C cup...

Err, that may be not only at Chinese shop but also Korean place and some Japanese place as well...

Last edited:
Yes but you assume that the girl is actually interested in other girls. I would find it very creepy in an MMF situation which is why I am very unlikely to get into one...

I would quite love it the other way around though... especially given your enthusiasm..:whistle::joyful::finger:.... waiting for my chance...

I don't understand why some girls don't (like to?) play with each other when they have a chance? If she doesn't let me touch her, it frustrates me so hard. It happened a couple of times in past unfortunately.

Err, that may be not only at Chinese shop but also Korean place and some Japanese place as well...
Never tried Korean ones and Japanese ones were the right girl.

I have my own criteria as everybody. Rarely it was a good surprise....that's why I don't use delivery service since a long time.

If you'd want two girls and you dont mind them not making out with each other, there have been some reviews here of the "tandem course" at soapland Putit Royal, which seem affordable.

But keep in mind that Japanese agency and soapland providers in Japan dont do lesbian play with each other during 3p.

I would like it if the girls played with each other but if that is hard to find for cheap I'd be satisfied as long as it feels like I'm having sex with two girls at once and not just fucking one girl then the other.

I would like it if the girls played with each other but if that is hard to find for cheap I'd be satisfied as long as it feels like I'm having sex with two girls at once and not just fucking one girl then the other.

My opinion.... "feeling like you having sex with 2 girls at one time" is really YMMV, which makes it harder to find, and you would probably need to increase your budget...but I also think getting that to work, is a lot on you and how you control the encounter...

Thailand is like p4p Disneyland

Are the lines as long?
long-lines-at-disney.jpg

And do they offer annual passes?

thai.jpg