Cheating Dates

HornOwl215

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, hope the night has been fruitful for you all.

I’ve recently gone down a rabbit hole of going on an date with two housewives off tinder and being their company for the night. Turns out that ladies are much easier to talk to once they’re in they’re 30s and have accepted their sexual appetite and are otherwise frustrated.

Both of them are obviously cheating. I figure I could keep using Tinder and wait for the polite facade to drop, or I could maybe see if you guys could suggest IRL places to meet these older girls or some needy housewives, or what websites they tend to lurk on to try my hand at dating there.

Reactions: bdbd and Sanjayb
Sounds like you found a source to make scores. What else are you seeking?

Sounds like you found a source to make scores. What else are you seeking?
Just more stuff that’s straight to the point. I haven’t mentioned the 14 other profiles who keep ghosting and/or revealing that they’re actually just looking for “gossip friends” and they actually live all the way in Fukuoka hahaha. A bit greedy of me, but who wouldn’t want more sexually repressed ladies under their belt (quite literally)

I had one on SA for a few months but it wasn't a freebie by any means.....wasn't considered an ATM machine either.

I had one on SA for a few months but it wasn't a freebie by any means.....wasn't considered an ATM machine either.
Did you leave or did she? Mind sharing who she was? I recently missed a good girl because of SA’s shitty moderating algorithm. We were talking love hotels and the bot cut our talk short and seemingly banned her or blocked me from talking to her more because of “breaking the rules on solicitation”

Did you leave or did she? Mind sharing who she was? I recently missed a good girl because of SA’s shitty moderating algorithm. We were talking love hotels and the bot cut our talk short and seemingly banned her or blocked me from talking to her more because of “breaking the rules on solicitation”
I don't mind sharing.....What do you have to trade?

I don't mind sharing.....What do you have to trade?
I’ve got the IG of a very fun, hot, and DTF Filipina milf. No promises that she’ll let you into her pants as easily as she let me, but if you play your cards right you could probably lower her guard and make a move to keep her attention. PM me and I’ll tell you more about it while you tell me more about your girl.

Hi everyone, hope the night has been fruitful for you all.

I’ve recently gone down a rabbit hole of going on an date with two housewives off tinder and being their company for the night. Turns out that ladies are much easier to talk to once they’re in they’re 30s and have accepted their sexual appetite and are otherwise frustrated.

Both of them are obviously cheating. I figure I could keep using Tinder and wait for the polite facade to drop, or I could maybe see if you guys could suggest IRL places to meet these older girls or some needy housewives, or what websites they tend to lurk on to try my hand at dating there.

Why look a gift horse in the mouth?

You've obviously come across a very efficient method of scoring housewife pussy. Roll Tide, homeboy.

Reactions: Sanjayb
Why look a gift horse in the mouth?

You've obviously come across a very efficient method of scoring housewife pussy. Roll Tide, homeboy.

That’s 100% what I was thinking! I now am envious and want 30+ Japanese housewife threesomes. I broke into the weird world of Chinese providers in a big way… time for a new challenge.

That’s 100% what I was thinking! I now am envious and want 30+ Japanese housewife threesomes. I broke into the weird world of Chinese providers in a big way… time for a new challenge.
Chinese providers? Is it that alluring and bizarre?

Reactions: just4fun
Chinese providers? Is it that alluring and bizarre?

The world of Chinese service providers gets pretty awesome (sometimes strange and a bit dark) once you get in deep enough (pun intended). I have a thing for Chinese girls so to me it’s very alluring and my Chinese skills are good enough to get me in and out of trouble, which helps immensely.

Somehow, this a source of needy housewives seems like something I’d want to jump into. One day, my Japanese will improve enough to make this happen, haha!

Reactions: Sanjayb
Just more stuff that’s straight to the point. I haven’t mentioned the 14 other profiles who keep ghosting and/or revealing that they’re actually just looking for “gossip friends” and they actually live all the way in Fukuoka hahaha. A bit greedy of me, but who wouldn’t want more sexually repressed ladies under their belt (quite literally)

thats my neck of the woods, are you also in kyushu? or are you flying the these dates into honshu?

Last edited:
Hello, I read that Japan have an Adultary law where you might have to pay 3 million yen for having relationship with married person.

How do you protect yourself from not getting into this trouble while being with married women?

Hello, I read that Japan have an Adultary adultery law where you might have to pay 3 million yen for having relationship with married person.

How do you protect yourself from not getting into this trouble while being with married women?
Don't sleep with a married person? Easy enough, yeah?
Otherwise, you accept the risk and carryon.

Don’t give them your real name, use kakao instead of line, make sure they don’t find out where you live. Don’t leave your id around while you’re in the bathroom. Makes it harder for them to track you down to sue you.

Unless the husband hires a PI, then you’re probably out of luck.

The woman is also responsible, nicht wahr? I seem to remember that the fine is split between you and the unfaithful wife. @Sudsy?

The woman is also responsible, nicht wahr? I seem to remember that the fine is split between you and the unfaithful wife. @Sudsy?
Yes no incentive for anyone to get caught except a jealous husband who doesn't care about his cuckoldery becoming public?
Hard to screen that however...

LINE is Japanese! On paper now as of very recently I guess, but our neighbors in the peninsula to the west would be offended. Like 7/11 being Japanese maybe. Reminds me of when I was speaking with some Japanese children a few years back who were adamant KFC, Ronny Macs Steakhouse, and Coca Cola all came from Japan. :eek::)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cinnabums
Indeed your 500 meter court order would probably require it…. :stop::stop::stop:o_O
I see you didn't follow your instructions very well. You keep getting moved from Parish to Parish?

Reactions: Cinnabums
3ECE073F-3A2C-44FB-B2A2-17EB1C55E24E.jpeg

Yes no incentive for anyone to get caught except a jealous husband who doesn't care about his cuckoldery becoming public?
Hard to screen that however...
Or maybe the easiest way for the husband to get divorced after many years of non-sex marriage with the extra incentive to get money to support his SB. :D