180 minutes - 35k + 1k Shimei + 1k All Nude Option + 8.4k Love Hotel

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
July 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Shimbashi Yarisugi / Kinshichou Yarusugi Musume still doesn't accept foreigners so I skipped to my next checklist from Cute JK to Big Oppai Oneesans.
I called a day before to check if foreigners are accepted, and they mentioned that if you can communicate with the provider, then there is no problem
(女の子とちゃんとしたコミュニケーションができれば問題はないです)
I have a little bit of trauma from Yarisugi when I called them day before getting the message that I should not call there any more lol (この間の外国の方ですよね、ご利用ができないのでもう電話しないでください), leading me to going to Chichi No Yu's physical reception instead of booking the hotel first before calling.
I went there 11AM and Tenchou is little bit gangsta looking but was really polite in explaining the details of the shop.
Listing in CityHeaven or the Main Site for the work hours of Mao is not accurate so instead of her being available from 10AM, her first shift is 12:30PM. Tenchou then proceeded to sell up another girl Monaka (もなか) which is apparently famous in their shop and hard to get a reservation.
I still chose Mao because she has the biggest rack in the lineup. I checked in Hotel X, service time which is free time until 5PM.

Mao arrived on time and her looks are average (they blur out the faces in the site), but her bust is just as advertised. She has a little fat in her belly but her body has an hourglass shape 96-58-89. She is kind and accommodating.

Major comment is that in all aspects (foreplay, shower, bathtub, bed massage) she is slower than what I would have wanted. There's a part of me that thought that she was dragging her feet to finish the 3 hours. She performed the play that is advertised in their site but not seriously enough to make me pop in the shower and bed.
Finally, with 1 hour left we got to the good part of the massage where I'm facing up and indulged in her udders and shapely body. I touched her in all places and saw that she was feeling good also (not sure if just an act) .....

We cleaned up with 20ish minutes left and she was really adamant in defending herself that preparing and cleaning up both takes at least 15 minutes so the actual play length is short. This is because when her timer rang one time during the faceup massage, I said "Is is 3 hours already?" , she said "No not yet but there is 30 minutes left, after that we will spend 20-30 minutes for cleanup."

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Props to the accommodating Tenchou so I might repeat but maybe with other girls, maybe the one that Tenchou recommended.
With the money I spent, soapland might have been a better choice (since I expected to pop a lot) but all in all, I don't see the experience as negative but instead a learning opportunity. I also did this for the "experience."
Mao is legit kind and she has good reviews in CityHeaven so maybe this is just a matter of to each of his own.
I asked and she mentioned that customers usually book 70-90 minutes length sessions and 120 minutes a little bit rare, maybe even the 180 I ordered so maybe she just didn't know what to do with all the extra minutes? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 8/1/2023

Unlucky, one tip I would give you is to go with shorter times when meeting a new girl and seeing if you have decent chemistry then booking for longer the next time.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
Do yo know if they offers BBBJ service?
Late reply, but if you check the site, they only offer HJ and Titfuck (Paizuri). There is also a "Tenga" option but the staff did not offer it to me when I made a reservation.