60 mins - 22000 + 3800 (Love Hotel)

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I have been benefitted through this fantastic community thoughout my past 2 years of stay in Tokyo; through delivery health, sugar dating and soapland reviews; thought of contributing about my recent experience.
As my sugar arrangement ended few months back (as usual she ghosted me out of the blue 🙂), though of having some Japanese MILF experience. Got reference of this shop from this community but no review as such. As the price seems reasonable, thought of giving it a try.
The booking was easy and I was able to make an appointment for next day by calling the shop with my very basic Japanese. The shop seems to be very gaijin friendly.

About Chiharu:
After guided by the very helpful techno to the love hotel next to the shop, chiharu arrives within 5 mins. She looks little slender than her photos with very cheerful personality and always smiling face.

She was very easy going and although she doesn't speak English, tried her best to talk. We managed with my very basic Japanese and translator app.

After we had basic chat for few minutes, she helped me to undress and we took shower together.
She leaded the board with DFK, body and nipple licking followed by BBBJ and 69. She had great skills. Chiharu splashed breat milk on my little john from her nipple and used it as lube.
She made me CIM in around 15 minutes. Then she cleaned my up and we talked for around 10 mins until I was ready again 😆. Second round was similar. She tried doing sumata but I stopped her as I don't feel that safe. I finished while she was doing deep throat sitting on the bed and me standing. The alarm also rang with my pop 😂. We took shower together and left.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Chiharu is a very cheerful girl, always giggling and with great skills. Instead of the language barrier, she tries her best to communicate and satisfy the customer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/29/2024

Hello can you share more about the booking process and why you feel its gaijin friendly?

Dude, read the review. He said there was a "helpful techno" so they were probably popping some tunes together.

Hello can you share more about the booking process and why you feel its gaijin friendly?
Hey I just called the shop and was able to book with my very basic Japanese. They have online booking option available as well. While booking I asked if non-Japanese speaker and foreigners are okay. He said yes.

Hey I just called the shop and was able to book with my very basic Japanese. They have online booking option available as well. While booking I asked if non-Japanese speaker and foreigners are okay. He said yes.
Awesome!! Hopefully you have a great session and looking forward to your review.