Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
JK Style

Date of Encounter:
Late September 2016

Contact Method:
Telephone: 03 6233 9969 Ask for Aoki.

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours (35,000 Yen + 5,000 Yen facial option)

Type/Location:
Love Hotel, Kabukicho

Language Notes:
Primarily English. Chika's English is reasonable. We used the translator a little.

Details of the Encounter:
Here's Chika:

http://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/jk/A6GirlDetailProfile/?girlId=14770557&of=y

New girl with JK, Chika is very sweet and kind, with an intelligent outlook (she's a university student). Not super cute, very much a girl-next-door, with nice legs, small soft breasts, and a slender figure.

She arrived on time, admitted to being nervous (I was only her second booking and first ever gaijin), but we broke the ice with tea and cookies I had bought for her. Soon she relaxed, we enjoyed a little kissing and cuddling on the sofa, then hit the shower for a straightforward wash and brush up.

She slipped into her school girl outfit and looked a peach (photo I took attached). Her breasts are supersensitive, which was good because she quickly loosened up and engaged me in some really wet and exciting DFK. Then a lovely, soft hand job into bbbj. I finished a full load on her face, which she took brilliantly and seemed to genuinely enjoy.

Good start, thinks I, but that was the peak. The problem with Chika is that she is too sensitive. I really enjoy DATY, and went down to dine, but she had to pull away, not because she didn't want it, she did, and juiced up nicely, but because she just couldn't take it. She was continuously sitting up, turning her hips away, so I just couldn't get in there. In the end I gave up on DATY and let her do the work to finish me a second time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I like Chika, very GFE, sweet, and with a simple, natural look, nice personality and technique. The poor DATY experience killed it for me though. Shame.

Last edited:
Good to see some additional reviews from, appreciate the time to submit these reports! Much appreciated!