Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Chinese FS/Massage in Juso (West of Juso Station)

Airnest

Osaka Shinchi Guide/Fat bitches need love too!
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Chinese FS/Massage in Juso

Service Name:
Chinese FS near West Exit of Juso Station
(General Location Map Link (NOT THE SHOP DIRECTLY!) https://goo.gl/maps/SWsDX9PhrEqAFMAN9

Provider Name:
N/A

Website/Contact Info:
N/A

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes for ¥10,000 (possibly negotiable to ¥8,000)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
My friend showed me this place before he left Japan. He said it’s probably the cheapest FS you can get in Kansai. By comparison the cheapest fuck in Kansai is Imazato Shinchi which charges ¥13,000 for 30 mins. To get there get off at the West Exit of Juso Station on the Hankyu Line. Go straight thru the shopping arcade cross the street and you will see a Mc Donald’s and Family Mart. Once you see the Family Mart, you will see the picture on the Google maps screenshot I included in the review. It’s a row of 4 or 5 Chinese shops. The one I went to is the one manned by a triad member looking papa-san. Once you enter, the papa will show you pics of the girls from mid 20s to mid 30s. The girl I got was petite, mid 20s long hair, E-cup tits with pink nips. Face was a cute GND. Started with a shower. After the shower, she started with BBBJ a once I got hard, capped me and went to town. Lots of DFK, tit sucking, and finished with prone bone DFK with tit grab. Overall all good service and GFE. Got showered again and I was off my merry way. They even gave me some free Kairo heat packs. This is probably the best bang for your buck here in Kansai.

Attachments:
5679AC9B-CAA4-4EA6-A941-323F644D4880.png

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
As mentioned the Papa and the staff are all Chinese. I used Japanese, if you can speak Chinese that’s even better for you. My friend who used to come here a lot before he left Japan told me that more perks and benefits become available if you become a regular in these shops. In his words he was fuckin them girls like he was Donkey Kong. The 4 or 5 shops are all affiliated in a way the only difference is he stuck with the papa as the others are managed by a mama-san. I took another friend there and the papa was giving me a discount ¥8,000 for 50 mins. I didn’t have any more money since I blew it on Matsushima the day before. The price IIRC is ¥5,000 for 30 mins, not sure if there is FS there probably just BJ or HJ. ¥10,000 for 50 mins. ¥15,000 for 90 mins and ¥20,000 for 120 mins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your contribution during this review cycle!
We will accept this on the basis that a shop location has been identified in the attached maps/images.
We have inserted a map link in the review for easy reference to the location the reviewer mentions.

Approved: 4/15/2023

Outstanding stuff @Airnest! You have excelled yourself once again. Man, this was a really old stomping ground for me around 20 years ago.

Used to be a lot of opportunities here but it really dried up. This is a great find. Good to know there's still some gaijin-friendly sleaze in Juso. Thanks for your hard work! 😉

Outstanding stuff @Airnest! You have excelled yourself once again. Man, this was a really old stomping ground for me around 20 years ago.

Used to be a lot of opportunities here but it really dried up. This is a great find. Good to know there's still some gaijin-friendly sleaze in Juso. Thanks for your hard work! 😉
You’re welcome. I heard from another guy Juso was the place to be back in the day. There were a lot of foreign friendly options but they disappeared as you said. Too bad I wasn’t able to see it in its prime. Credit goes to my buddy who shared it to me before he left Japan. Hope that this can help the people here as another option aside from the Shinchis.

Tempted to make a write up for 4 similar locations in Tokyo but memories are somewhat vivid so it wont work as reviews;)
I suggest you try. It doesn’t have too be as detail filled compared to your usual soap reviews. It will help the members of TAG community who are on a budget or looking for something different. Cheers buddy!👍

I hope folks in Osaka appreciate what a revelation this is, and thanks to @Airnest for the heads-up. In my time two decades ago, Juso was a genuine mecca for cheap, quality FS, and most of the shops were Japanese girls. Buddies of mine (white or ethnically Asian but spoke minimal Japanese) would come to visit me and hit these shops a half-dozen times during their trips. Girls weren't as hot as in Tobita but service was far better and it was generally around 1-man with less defined/restrictive time constraints. They even had frequent-flier stamp cards.

And then at some point maybe six or seven years ago, those same friends made their way back to Juso only to find their favorite shops were all gone, and the shops remaining had become strictly no-gaijin. All were stunned, as it didn't make much sense with competitor Tobita still wide-open to well-behaved gaijin.

Perhaps it was an upside of the pandemic, shutting down all the shitty shops and a new breed of enterprising Chinese shops taking their places as the world re-opens? Whatever the case, cheap, accessible FS right across the bridge from Umeda is a glorious thing for the pervert expats of Kansai. Just hope all these new tourists don't fuck everything up.

Last edited:
Great review, thanks
Is it the first shop with the pink sign ?

Very minimal japanese but will give it a try, something I should learn before going or just try and leave if he says no?

Reactions: yukizako1212
Thanks for the advice Airnest !
Is that the store called いい娘 on the fifth floor? It's a bit stupid of me but I'm pretty familiar with Kobe and the vibe is a bit different. I'm a little afraid to choose the wrong store!

Thanks for the advice Airnest !
Is that the store called いい娘 on the fifth floor? It's a bit stupid of me but I'm pretty familiar with Kobe and the vibe is a bit different. I'm a little afraid to choose the wrong store!
It’s all on the 1st floor. 4 or 5 next to each other. If you look at the pic I posted there are shops with a white and pink sign. Those are 2 of the shops.

I finally tried the store. Since the review is very recent, I will post my opinion here.

I had no trouble finding it, the papa was waiting exactly at the place indicated by @Airnest and he immediately called out to me: "hey come and see around here, it's been a long time! Glad to see you again". I explained that it was the first time, he apologized and showed the rates directing me to the 50 minute service at 10,000 yen.
I asked what it was possible to do, and he said I could do whatever I wanted by vigorously mimicking doggy style. He then led me to the back of the store where I waited for the girl in a small bedroom. I was not offered to choose but luckily she was quite cute. She said her name was Mimi, from Taiwan, she was around forty, a small belly but not big. A relatively sexy woman. She spoke in very broken Japanese.
I'm a regular at Red Room in Sannomiya where the girls have more of a girlfriend attitude, taking you to the shower taking your hand, throwing themselves around your neck, etc. The vibe here was very different, colder and more direct, without being unpleasant. Basically, she was providing a service rather than playing the cute girlfriend game. She said: "get undressed, we're going to the shower, just follow me, ok we're done so go to the bedroom first", like that.

After that, she asked me to lie on the bed and started a blowjob. She had a very small tongue, it was not the best of my life but it was nevertheless very correct. After that, still in extreme basic Japanese, she said: "ireru" (we insert). She used a lubricant and we did a missionary. It was really very good.
Once finished, she offered a massage. She had no talent, it was so bad that she was laughing and making fun of herself. But it relaxed the atmosphere and we started a pretty nice conversation.
At one point, she says "ne, okane aru?" (uh...do you have any money?). I was scared, but in fact, because of her level of Japanese, she just wanted to tell me that we could do it again and I refused. After that, she told me to get dressed leaving me alone, which is also very different from the Red Room where the girl hands you your clothes and accompanies you hand in hand. The papa gave me a can of coffee and warmly congratulated me like "ahah good job" when I leaved.

The experience is quite different from what I'm used to, but it's a bit normal given (I guess) the cultural difference and the price which is really very low. For this price, as Airnest said, it really is a place to absolutely recommend: easy to access, inexpensive, good quality performance. I recommend and I will return.

I finally tried the store. Since the review is very recent, I will post my opinion here.

I had no trouble finding it, the dad was waiting exactly at the place indicated by @Airnest and he immediately called out to me: "hey come and see around here, it's been a long time! Glad to see you again". I explained that it was the first time, he apologized and showed the rates directing me to the 50 minute service at 10,000 yen.
I asked what it was possible to do, and he said I could do whatever I wanted by vigorously mimicking doggy style. He then led me to the back of the store where I waited for the girl in a small bedroom. I was not offered to choose but luckily she was quite cute. She said her name was Mimi, from Taiwan, she was around forty, a small belly but not big. A relatively sexy woman. She spoke in very broken Japanese.
I'm a regular at Red Room in Sannomiya where the girls have more of a girlfriend attitude, taking you to the shower taking your hand, throwing themselves around your neck, etc. The vibe here was very different, colder and more direct, without being unpleasant. Basically, she was providing a service rather than playing the cute girlfriend game. She said: "get undressed, we're going to the shower, just follow me, ok we're done so go to the bedroom first", like that.

After that, she asked me to lie on the bed and started a blowjob. She had a very small tongue, it was not the best of my life but it was nevertheless very correct. After that, still in extreme basic Japanese, she said: "ireru" (we insert). She used a lubricant and we did a missionary. It was really very good.
Once finished, she offered a massage. She had no talent, it was so bad that she was laughing and making fun of herself. But it relaxed the atmosphere and we started a pretty nice conversation.
At one point, she says "ne, okane aru?" (uh...do you have any money?). I was scared, but in fact, because of her level of Japanese, she just wanted to tell me that we could do it again and I refused. After that, she told me to get dressed leaving me alone, which is also very different from the Red Room where the girl hands you your clothes and accompanies you hand in hand. The papa gave me a can of coffee and warmly congratulated me like "ahah good job" when I leaved.

The experience is quite different from what I'm used to, but it's a bit normal given (I guess) the cultural difference and the price which is really very low. For this price, as Airnest said, it really is a place to absolutely recommend: easy to access, inexpensive, good quality performance. I recommend and I will return.
Thanks for the review buddy, glad you had fun. Btw, please write a separate review about the Red Room for us, it sounds interesting and I think many other members would like to try it as well. 👍