Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Chinese FS/Massage Juso (Mei)

Airnest

Osaka Shinchi Guide/Fat bitches need love too!
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Chinese FS/Massage Juso (Mei)

Service Name:
Chinese FS/Massage Juso Station West Exit

Provider Name:
Mei

Website/Contact Info:
N/A

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥20,000 for 2 hours.

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was feeling extremely horny the past few days and when I couldn't take it no more I decided to visit the Shinchis. None of my regulars were working that day. I also didn't feel like rolling the dice to overpay for duds and landmines. I got the urge to visit Juso and pay Triad Papa a visit. I hopped on the train and was there in 30 mins. He hugged me as soon as I got there and asked how I was doing. I told him that I've been busy with work lately and invited me inside. He told me that I came at a perfect time. They have a new girl from China named Mei, 19 years old. She arrived yesterday and today was her first day at work. He said she was gonna be here for a few weeks to a month to earn some money. Papa told me, ¥8,000 for an hour, I told him I'll pay ¥10,000 since I want to help her earn some more money. Papa thanked me for my kindness. I went inside and I was soon face to face with a goddess. My jaws dropped when I saw her. She was about 145cm or 4'9". Slender with F-cups and nice ass. Silky white skin with pink nips. Her face wasn't stunningly beautiful and overwhelming but it was cute and the more you look at her the more attractive she becomes. I excused myself to go outside and tell papa that I would like to extend to 2 hours for ¥20,000. Papa was happy that I extended. I went back to Mei and we went to the shower. After drying off we proceeded to the room to start to play. I slowly kissed her while my hands roamed her body. My hands settled on her tits as we transitioned to DFK. It was like this for 5 mins. Till I decided to DATY. She has the prettiest pink pussy I've seen, tasted good and had no funky smell. I ate her for a while and she gets wet real quick. She wasn't noisy or anything but let out cute moans of ecstasy. After she came, I wrapped it up and proceeded to to fuck her mish. She was super tight. It felt so good as I slowly inched my way inside her. She was panting as I started to pick up the pace. My mouth was alternating DFKing her and sucking on those luscious titties. We switched to doggy after a few minutes and transitioned to prone bone as I pounded away like there was no tomorrow. Her sexy moans further turned me on and made my dick hard. I was close to cumming, and I was already in my finishing move. I moved to DFK her while in prone bone and grabbed her tits as I came inside her. I took off the condom and had her give me a cleaning blowjob. We rested for a while and cuddled. She doesn't speak Japanese and I don't speak Chinese, so communication was done through gestures and body language. After I recovered, we got started on round 2. Started again with mish with lots of DFK and titty sucking after about 15 mins switched to cowgirl. From there we transitioned to the lotus position with more DFK and titty sucking. We cycled through many different positions and she was compliant with all my requests. I even did the ekiben with her for a good 15 minutes. As I was close to coming I pulled out and gestured that I want to cum in her mouth and that I wanted her to swallow. She granted my request. I came buckets in her mouth and she gulped it down. She was all smiles and showed me that she swallowed everything. I thanked her for the wonderful time and I told her I would be back again and bring her a present on my next visit. She was delighted. We went to the shower, got dressed and bid her goodbye. Papa was all smiles and gave me the thumbs up. I thanked him and he gave me a canned coffee as I walked back towards the station.

Attachments:
6BE34331-A8F5-4172-9607-BCEADF0C2231.png

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I actually went there for 3 consecutive days including the day I saw her. I gonna see her as much as I can cause she such a great fuck. Body wise she is most similar to Amane Mahina/Maria Hoshi.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 7/5/2023

Damn sounds nice do you mind sharing the address as I would definitely love to check it out when i go there.

Damn. The first time I went here in May I had no options and had to take the 40+ old lady that everyone else seems to have been stuck with. I'm an average guy but she was complaining about the size and asked if she could finish me off with a HJ. 😑 I vowed never to go back but if there's a 19yo with big tits then i guess I'm heading to Juso again soon. 😅

Reactions: Airnest
I know they accept walkins by now, no invitation from female street touts necessary.

That has always been the case in Gotanda.

Reactions: Cinnabums
I'll be in Osaka for a while so I might roll the dice on this place. Thanks for the review.

Hello, I’ve been reading some of your reviews about Juso, thank you for sharing!
Looking forward to try this place.
Does it get super busy on the weekends?

Hello, I’ve been reading some of your reviews about Juso, thank you for sharing!
Looking forward to try this place.
Does it get super busy on the weekends?
It doesn’t get busy the times I’ve been there. There have been times though that there’s another customer getting serviced at the same time as me and I could hear them. It’s not distracting though.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Went to the area at 11pm, papa san wasn't here, just the ladies. But just, what is exactly the shop location I don't understand, is it the door next to the first bar?

Went to the area at 11pm, papa san wasn't here, just the ladies. But just, what is exactly the shop location I don't understand, is it the door next to the first bar?
I went around 9pm and someone who looked like him was smoking by the vending machine, but he was on his phone. also there was a mama manning the store front so he was probably taking a break or something? ended up going to matsushima