Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
135 minutes - 41.000 Yen + Hotel

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Writing this review a bit late because I saw that Cityheaven had a public vote this week for the most popular girls. Met with Rara a while ago and she scored 10th place, so i decided it would make sense to write a review. Her store also hasn't been mentioned here in the forums.

Also found Rara's profile via twitter and wanted to meet her right on the spot. Super cute face, slender, long hair........and she posts lots of nude pictures and videos :rolleyes:.....no way I could resist that.
https://twitter.com/chloe___rara

Contacted the shop via phone and asked them about a coupon they had on Cityheaven for 2h bookings.....unfortunately the offer was just for their regular girls and couldn't be used to book Rara because she is one of their premium girls. Clerk offered me to extend the booking by 15 minutes for free instead. I have no idea why I agreed to that because more than 2 hours are a bit excessive, but anyway....

Met Rara at a Lovehotel in Gotanda and she looks just as gorgeous as in her videos.........petite girl, cool style, very much to my taste. I think she mentioned that she is not 22 like stated in her profile, but 26 instead. Not an issue because she looks perfect :love:

Haha, one thing i should probably mention: she talks nonstop. I really enjoy it because you learn to know her better and I like it if there is some kind of a personal connection besides the service........but you really have to initiate, otherwise she will go on and on :LOL:

Despite booking her for such a long time we only went for 2 rounds. Service was great, she is super sexy, got everything i wanted :rolleyes:
....in between I enjoyed just lying around talking about lots of shit. Was a fun time, but the chit-chat made time pass even faster.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Had a really good time from start to finish....nothing negative to say.

Reactions: Jaaz and Viggagadye
Thanks again for another report, greatly appreciated!

Approved: 8/17/2020