Appointment Length & Costs:
7000 for 40 mins (2 girl rotation)

Type/Location:
Sekukyaba / Oppai pub

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
http://www.ikebukuro-chocolat.com/

Continuing the pilgrimage, I wanted to try Chocolat, which had been on my radar for some time. I Also wanted to try Goshujinsama, but they told me foreigners was a no-go.

I called ahead to double check if foreigners were okay, and he said as long as I speak the good ol' nihongo, I'm all good.

So I walked to the shop. It's located on B2. Open the door, and asked for how much a free course was. He told me that 40 minutes was only a 2-girl rotation. I was fine with that, as I was taste-testing for now. He also asked if I've been to sekukyabas before. The techno was pretty laid back and chilled. All he told me for rules was "Just don't do what the girl doesn't want to".

I was led to the good ol' pew-style cubicle with some sort of light on a small table. Shortly after, the first girl came.

Ao
Ao was pleasant enough. Lots of conversation, but basically no action. I asked to kiss her, and I just got a small peck and a giggle. I felt her breasts a bit, but she seemed to be indifferent to it. Overall, good chat, but not really what I was there for.

Rara
Rara was one of the highlights of my day for sure. She was petite, cute, and had just a weird dorky, but confident sense of humour. Her picture doesn't do her justice, imo. Apparently it's her third time working at the shop in three months. We talked for about 10 minutes about life and such, then she put her hands out for a hug, and I asked her if I could kiss her. She said yes, and we started going at it. To make a long story short, we really enjoyed ourselves. Lots of kissing, licking, groping, and her with that shy, but turned-on look in her eyes. After 10 minutes of fun, the techno came and asked if I wanted to extend. I declined as I had plans to go to one of my regulars at another shop after. We got in a few final kisses, then she led me to the door, and waved bye. I doubt I'd ever see her again considering how little she works, but man...I would've liked to get in at least one more sesh with her....

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Cute girls, good techno. This shop seems worth further investigation!

Thanks for the review. When I went there it was closed and I couldn't know if gaijin were welcomed or not.
Also it will make me save money because honestly, getting just a peck in 20mn, no way, it's not my cup of tea :p

Reactions: MikeH
I checked this place out. No problem for Japanese speaking foreigners.
Like Guuu, I went for the 40 minute free course. I was pleased to find that the booths have noren curtains, which provides good privacy. Both girls were fun, chatty, students, who were happy to be kissed above the waist. Not stunning beauties but cute.

The second girl was exceptionally sensitive to being touched. I decided to extend for 40 minutes with her - At 12000 yen, that's rather expensive.

But I think she enjoyed it as much as I did so ...
This, I think, is what I enjoy about these places. There are some girls who will allow no more than a saucy chat, some light kissing and touching - That's fine. It's still nice to be in the company of a pretty woman. But mostly I find them to be quite receptive to a genuinely horny encounter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried Oedo in Kabukicho ? (Same kind of place). Used it about 3 years ago and went recently just to check it out again and reminisce fun memories , but now it's no-go for gaijins. I hope that no dumbass foreigner made a scandal there , it was really a nice Sekukyaba.

Have you tried Oedo in Kabukicho ? (Same kind of place). Used it about 3 years ago and went recently just to check it out again and reminisce fun memories , but now it's no-go for gaijins. I hope that no dumbass foreigner made a scandal there , it was really a nice Sekukyaba.
I went many times to Oedo Kabukicho (downstair) but the guy told me last years some foreigners picked girls like Chaztagster did so since then they refuse foreigners. It was the best place where I got 2-3 times FIV....well twice I went out super angry as I accepted to extension time "Please wait 5 to 10 mn for next girls" and 20mn later nobody so giving me back my money.

We need more review I guess about Chocolat.

Reactions: MikeH
I swear it wasn't me!
I remember a girl at Oedo with whom it got really hot and i had to admit I should finish myself in the toilet (although probably nobody would have noticed if she had finished me with her hands)
She waited for me at the toilet's exit with a wet towel and a cute smile , irresistible ! :)

Reactions: Kyon OO and jelle
some foreigners picked girls like Chaztagster did so since then they refuse foreigners.
I'm not sure if you think I'm the kind of guy who is to blame for foreigners getting banned from places. On the whole, I doubt it.
I'll remove my post if you think it will encourage assholes to ruin a good thing for the rest of us. I was worried about this when I posted it.

I don't blame you at all, I'd have done the same at your place lol ^^
Simply according to the staff, it was the reason why they refuse now foreigners and it's stupid coz as Alice said, Japanese do that all the time!!!
Don't remove anything Chaz ;)

Guys, seriously seriously , we MUST be more rules-abiding than the Japanese themselves in those places. It takes just one douchebag/ dumbass/ cretin (French word..., we're not immune too) to ruin the reputation of all foreigners.

Guys, seriously seriously , we MUST be more rules-abiding than the Japanese themselves in those places. It takes just one douchebag/ dumbass/ cretin (French word..., we're not immune too) to ruin the reputation of all foreigners.
Basically you are right but on the other side, when you are in a great mood/situation with a gorgeous girl, you want to go further.
With time, experience, and also maturity, you control better but very few guys are enable to do that.....lapin cretin :p

Reactions: Frenchy
Basically you are right but on the other side, when you are in a great mood/situation with a gorgeous girl, you want to go further.
With time, experience, and also maturity, you control better but very few guys are enable to do that.....lapin cretin :p

Wow, Im impressed that members here know not only about Asterix/Obelix but also the Lapins Cretins. Maybe TAG is actually majority francophone, we just dont know about it! :)

IMG_5758.JPG

Reactions: diobrando
I've asked the moderators to edit my post since I am no longer able to do so. I think there are things that are best left unsaid. The folks who know how to comport themselves will not ruffle feathers at these establishment. But there are cretins who will act like bulls in a china shop.

I grew up reading Asterix & Obelix and The Adventures of Tintin.

Tintin is gay, not that there is anything bad about it, but Asterix and Obelix rock!

Tintin is gay, not that there is anything bad about it, but Asterix and Obelix rock!
He's gay AND Belgian (but like the fries , Americans usually assume he's French :))

Belgium is a dutch-speaking province of France, right?
No it's a proud independent country of two nations who basically hate each other. Say imagine the U.S with only Oregon and Alabama , speaking two different languages.

No it's a proud independent country of two nations who basically hate each other. Say imagine the U.S with only Oregon and Alabama , speaking two different languages.

Just kidding. But seriously, as long as I can get good moules frites I could care less what the country is.

Reactions: Frenchy
dear friends i love everybody here so want to do something for you.
find time and go here. girls are so so nice .some slim some a bit chubby but always so nice.maybe i am not much experienced in tokyo but this shop has the
nicest girls i have seen so far.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland