https://chuorinkan-mensesthe.xyz/menu.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes, 5,000Y

Type/Location:
Chuo-Rinkan, Yamato, Kanagawa

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Depending on the woman, the massage can be excellent, OK, or terrible! The 30 minute option is very much a quick shower (by yourself) quick massage, quick 'hand relief', quick shower, out the door. The girls are friendly and can speak Japanese, but no English at all. I'm a foreigner and had no troubles at all, until I saw the menu covered in Kanji! But even then, you know how much money you want to spend.

Directions: North train station exit, walk passed mos burger, take the first left passed a family mart. Now here theres two lefts at one point (its like a triangle) take the second one! If you have taken the correct turning the car park will be on your left, and an indian resturant on your right. keep Walking and it's in a block of flats, next to a hairdressers.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It's a lovely little massage place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Shanti's

Date of Encounter:
08/2018

Contact Method:
Walk in
https://chuorinkan-mensesthe.xyz/menu.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes, 5,000Y

Type/Location:
Chuo-Rinkan, Yamato, Kanagawa

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Depending on the woman, the massage can be excellent, OK, or terrible! The 30 minute option is very much a quick shower (by yourself) quick massage, quick 'hand relief', quick shower, out the door. The girls are friendly and can speak Japanese, but no English at all. I'm a foreigner and had no troubles at all, until I saw the menu covered in Kanji! But even then, you know how much money you want to spend.

Directions: North train station exit, walk passed mos burger, take the first left passed a family mart. Now here theres two lefts at one point (its like a triangle) take the second one! If you have taken the correct turning the car park will be on your left, and an indian resturant on your right. keep Walking and it's in a block of flats, next to a hairdressers.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It's a lovely little massage place.

Did they have two different menus in the store?