Ciara at Galdeli

Service Name:
Galdeli Ikebukuro

Provider Name:
Ciara - https://galdeli-ikb.com/sys/girl.php?id=siara&tpl=10

Website/Contact Info:
https://galdeli-ikb.com/top/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min oni gyaru course - 35,000 + 2,000 shimei + 2,000 registration + 1,000 cosplay + 1,000 baby oil + 6,100 hotel = 47,100 total

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Seeing Ciara's photos on twitter and looking at the shop page to see the words "oni" and "gyaru" next to each other activated quite a few neurons. Called a day before to make a reservation. Made it clear I was a foreigner in case my poor accent didn't betray me right away, but the shop is used to us at this point so naturally no problems there. I was also asked about my country of origin so they probably do some customer filtering based on that.

Next day, I made a confirmation call an hour before the appointment and was asked if I could show up early and preferably at their front desk to settle the payment there (and, probably, to make sure I'm not some deranged, filthy maniac). Being already in the area, I went to the front desk, confirmed the details, paid, successfully fooled them on the maniac part and was recommended a "kirei" hotel nearby. Paid for 3hrs to make sure we don't run it close. The room sure looked like it used to be pretty, a few years back. I'd personally choose something more modern, but if an affiliated hotel makes the shop less anxious about my white ass then I can't really complain.
I let the shop know the room number and set the AC to full power to combat the smell of tobacco from previous occupants.

After about 15 minutes of waiting Ciara arrived. I'd say she's in her late 20s, tanned, bleached blond hair and lots of tattoos, including a really funny one above her slit. She's not overly thin, I'd classify her body type as healthy.

We got undressed, brushed our teeth, showered and I helped her get into her schoolgirl cosplay. After that, she bound my hands and the fun started.
Starting with a few kisses on the lips, she moved onto my nipples, licking her way down to my member, teasing the shaft, balls and underside. Next, we moved to 69, which, due to our difference in height was more enjoyable for me than for her. This unfortunate state of affairs was quickly rectified with her turning around to face me and sitting on my face. With my mouth now fully occupied downstairs and my hands free from the handcuffs, I unbuttoned her shirt and helped myself to some good ol' tiddy groping.
Next, I got on all fours and enjoyed some asslicking and handjob combo. Moving on, Ciara laid on her back while I enjoyed licking and kissing her tits, this turned to me fingering her while she jerked me off. Time being against us, she got on top of me again for some more fellatio and then positioned her ass on top of my face in just the perfect way for me to return the asslicking favour from before, which I did.
As I was getting close, she readjusted herself to prevent me from breathing and brought me to the finish line.
Now, I am acquainted with male squirting, I know I am capable of male squirting. And since I know the feeling, I know that's not what happened next. With only a brief interval of slowing down, Ciara's handjob continued and in about a minute she managed to make me cum again! At my best, I'd need a 10 minute break before a 2nd shot. Amazing.
We had a few minutes to burn on idle chatting before the alarm signaling us it's time to shower again and say our goodbyes. We both forgot about the oil, but I didn't feel starved for entertainment during the session, so it wasn't a big loss.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Ciara is exactly what I'd like a gyaru to be. If I come back again, I'll probably try taking on 2 gyarus at once.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 12/25/2023

Thanks a lot for the review. Always great to see a Galdeli reviews from time to time.
I use the shop quite often, but haven't seen her so far. Good to hear that you had a great time with her, maybe I should also book her once 😊

Reactions: LastExile13
Ciara is very foreigner friendly. Her Twitter bios very first line is overseas customers welcome in English. I haven't seen her yet but she is on my short list. Glad to see a positive review of her.