Cityheaven’s Kitene?

hanito

TAG Member
Reaction score
I’ve been getting a bunch of “キテネ Kitene”s on Cityheaven recently, from soaps to deriherus.

Any idea how these work - do girls actively comb users and target potential customers? Does the store do it for them? Anybody actually got service from a Kitene and would it be better than if you approached them instead?

IMG_8086.jpeg

I’ve been getting a bunch of “キテネ Kitene”s on Cityheaven recently, from soaps to deriherus.

Any idea how these work - do girls actively comb users and target potential customers? Does the store do it for them? Anybody actually got service from a Kitene and would it be better than if you approached them instead?

View attachment 22862
As far as I’ve learned they have like one click dumping of them to thousands of dudes at once.

I have been kitene’d by girls who NG foreigners as well, including ones who have apologized to me after requesting a booking.

So it’s like the girls who add you on LINE and message you every week to get a repeat booking, just 100x worse. I give some credit to those who try to personalize it a bit, but this Kitene is really mildly annoying

View attachment 22862
the third one's panel magic is strong or is it just me?

Sometimes you get them from girls you booked in the past or who you recently added, but the majority is just automated spam. Just ignore it.

The only good "Kitene" are the ones with coupons attached ;)

Reactions: dweb and Alice
The only true "kitene" is when they okini talk to you
At least those are sent out by them personally
Even though most are copy pasted

Reactions: Maxblack
Kitene are paid for by the shops, and most of them blast them based on activity - go to delivery health in Shinjuku? You’re going to get a lot of contact from delivery health in Shinjuku. The Ultra Group is especially annoying, sometimes 10 a day.

Kitene are paid for by the shops, and most of them blast them based on activity - go to delivery health in Shinjuku? You’re going to get a lot of contact from delivery health in Shinjuku. The Ultra Group is especially annoying, sometimes 10 a day.
That’s what confuses me. I’ve only left reviews and added girls from Kawasaki soaps, but I’m getting kitened from Yoshiwara, Shinagawa, Ikebukuro soaps. Seems almost random 🤷🏼‍♂

i'm more surprised when shops send me a message in the 'yoyaku chat' !! first time it happened, i was like did i effing book someone in my sleep??? nope .. shop was just introducing a new girl!!

Reactions: Alice and Danbo
i'm more surprised when shops send me a message in the 'yoyaku chat' !! first time it happened, i was like did i effing book someone in my sleep??? nope .. shop was just introducing a new girl!!

Yeah....the chat spam is even worse. Sometimes you need the chat because shops send updates about an appointment. It is easy to miss it because 10 other shops are spamming you with advertisements at the same time.

Reactions: Alice
BTW not to hijack the thread or anything. Do the girls actually follow you back or are they maintained by the shops as well?

BTW not to hijack the thread or anything. Do the girls actually follow you back or are they maintained by the shops as well?

I don't know how the system works but in at least a few occasions I know I've been talking to the girl. I don't want to bother them by starting up conversations and asking lots of stupid conversations but if they send a message I will reply with a short message saying I'm a foreigner and if that's ok can they recommend their favourite hotel. If a girl has 1000s of followers she's unlikely to engage with you but some are quite chatty and spend all their waiting time texting and I've had some nice chats. They can tell you when they plan on working , you can book directly with them and one girl adjusted her schedule so I could see her.

Reactions: bobbo22 and Alice