Guest viewing is limited

CK in kawasaki/Yokohama area

Kippu123

TAG Member
Reaction score
hey,

Would like to take my girl to Couple Kissa somewhere in Kawasaki Yokohama area. Any pointer?

We been to olive21 once and liked the experience.

Reactions: cpfcse25
There is only one CK in Yokohama, Kawasaki and Kanagawa Pre.f

I visited Yokohama Aja with my ex-friend before.
I definitely would like to visit there with my current partner.
Because Aja is more mature, not too much young. Not pushing full-swapping(Showing, soft-swapping, watching others with consents are fine too.)
Either one person in the couple must speak and understand Japanese (That is quite different from Olive21, as Olive21 require men's Japanese skills)
Before going there, you will need to make the reservation on the website.
I would recommend you to read their rules carefully first and NOT to hesitate to ask staffs or customers with respects if you have any questions. Aja will require the skill of "reading the air", understanding the vibes with respects more than Olive21.
I hope you enjoy Aja with your loved ones.

I visited Yokohama Aja before and I definitely would like to visit there with my partner.
Because Aja is more mature, not too much young. Not pushing full-swapping(Showing, soft-swapping, watching others with consents are fine too.)
Either one person in the couple must speak and understand Japanese (That is quite different from Olive21, as Olive21 require men's Japanese skills)
I would recommend you to read their rules carefully first and NOT to hesitate to ask staffs or customers with respects if you have any questions. Aja will require the skill of "reading the air", understanding the vibes with respects more than Olive21.
This sounds like a place we should try. Handy since we are in Yokohama for the next fortnight. I have a medium size tattoo on either shoulder- nothing remotely gang-style; we’d likely ask before we go though do you think it’s a problem? Is keeping a t-shirt on an option?

I have a medium size tattoo on either shoulder- nothing remotely gang-style; we’d likely ask before we go though do you think it’s a problem?
I am not a staff and cannot guarantee you can enter there. However, I think it doesn't matter a few small tattoos in non-gang styles.

Is keeping a t-shirt on an option?
No, T-shirt on is not an option. After you enter there, both of you have to take shower and have to wrap bath towels on your naked bodies until you get out the venue. As long as it is not a Wabori Japanese style or gang-style, again I don't think you would be denied. There should be some members of US Military or international seamens/crews before. Because it has kept the business long years in Yokohama.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: Alice
Is that recent? When I went (over a decade ago) the men had to be naked with a towel, but ladies had the option for underwear/see through clothes.

Reactions: cpfcse25
I should explain why they do this. It is to prevent police from entering the store. Police aren't allowed to break the law, so by getting naked and wearing a towel the first time it proves that you aren't a police officer trying to catch public nudity. Happening bar Scarlett has the same policy as it started off as a CK and changed later on.

I have not been to aja or olive, but if your only interest is swapping or showing off, then I would suggest that over a happening bar. A happening bar tends to have more single guys than couples. That being said, a happening bar can be a good place to just talk to others and then play yourselves in the playroom.

If you do try aja, please let us know about your experience!

There is only one CK in Yokohama, Kawasaki and Kanagawa Pre.f

I visited Yokohama Aja with my ex-friend before.
I definitely would like to visit there with my current partner.
I hope you enjoy Aja with your loved ones.
could you tell whether this AJa allows single gaijin males with no japanese ? or are we allowed without japanese only if I have a girl with me ?

could you tell whether this AJa allows single gaijin males with no japanese ? or are we allowed without japanese only if I have a girl with me ?
It's a couple kissa, so single males are not allowed, period. At least one person of a couple will need to be fluent in Japanese.

Been to Aja. No single men regardless of Japanese level. You and or your partner will still need functional Japanese for the contract/sign up, rules, and to communicate with other couples. If you're a single guy, try happening bars like Muse but you still need to know Japanese.

Basically, learn Japanese and many problems melt away.

Been to Aja. No single men regardless of Japanese level. You and or your partner will still need functional Japanese for the contract/sign up, rules, and to communicate with other couples. If you're a single guy, try happening bars like Muse but you still need to know Japanese.

Basically, learn Japanese and many problems melt away.
Okay :)

Reactions: Gina