Type of Hotel:
Love Hotel

Cost of Room?

Check-In Service:
Walk-In Kiosk/Reception Counter

Number of Persons:
2P

Review Narrative:
Friday morning, 4 hour rental, room 602. Beautiful room directly overlooking Ueno Park and the furnishings are upscale. The room included a small sauna, which we didn’t use. The only negative is, it’s very small. However, I’d use it again if I’m in that area, as I do appreciate nice things.

I’d give it an 5 star rating, except for the size. Unfortunately, I didn’t think to take pictures.

Final Rating:
★★★★ (4 Stars)

Pasha gran in ueno is my first choice when clients ask for a LH in Ueno/Yushima area. Rooms are indeed nice yet small as @Papa mentions. It is pretty much like pasha resort in kabukicho, not the one close to the Shinjuku ward office but the other one close to Toho building.

I once used hotel United in Yushima when pasha gran was full. It is not as nice as pasha of course but they are not so bad, either for the price.
https://hotel-united.com/room/

Pasha gran in ueno is my first choice when clients ask for a LH in Ueno/Yushima area. Rooms are indeed nice yet small as @Papa mentions. It is pretty much like pasha resort in kabukicho, not the one close to the Shinjuku ward office but the other one close to Toho building.

I once used hotel United in Yushima when pasha gran was full. It is not as nice as pasha of course but they are not so bad, either for the price.
https://hotel-united.com/room/
How many hotels are there in Ueno?
I am always afraid that they will be completely full during busy times, so I’d usually ask people who want to meet in the Ueno area to at least come to Uguisudani.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
There are not many in Ueno. You have to ask them to come to more like Yushima / Okachimachi area. There is one hotel close to Ame-Yoko street, called chic if I remember correctly, but I would not recommend. It is very old.

Pegasus; not recommended by the way, and Sweets and Pasha Gran are closer to Ueno. But you are right, pasha gran and sweets are often full even on weekday daytime.