August 2022

Type of Hotel:
Love Hotel

Check-In Service:
Walk-In Kiosk/Reception Counter

Number of Persons:
2P

Review Narrative:
This is my first hotel reviews, so forgive me if my format isn't well put together. Inasmuch, I lack the hotel expertise of certain other TAG veterans so please take my advice with a grain of salt.

The hotel is north of Tokiwa Street, a street directly north of Ikebukuro station, nestled away on an diagonally intersecting street just shy of the railroad and connecting highway.
1666687718088.png

If you take exit 20A or 20C out of Ikebukuro Station, you can get to the hotel within 5 minutes following this straight line.

It has a variety of nice looking hotels surrounding it, but allow me to say that I have tried almost all of them, and none of them are remotely as clean, pristine, and comfortable.

Service Types

Short time: 2 hours from choosing room
Rest: 3 hours from choosing room
Free time: The time you enter the hotel until either 17:00 or 20:00, depending on when you leave. Multiple partners permitted (one at a time, maximum 2P).
Overnight: Starts at 20:00 or 21:00; only one partner permitted after this time.
Leave hotel during service: Easily possible. They ask you to leave your key at the front desk.

It's kind of amusing, because the biggest rooms mention having sofas where 3 people can fit, so it baffles me why they would include that information despite all rooms limited to 2 people maximum.

Room Types

I have used the following rooms in this hotel:

602 🚭 Short time ¥9800
🚬 Short time ¥9800
1666689895179.png

Both rooms have almost exactly the same layout, save for the bathroom. Spacious, with a stunning veranda, quite revealing and visible from the top floors of other tall buildings. Haven't used the veranda for anything other than foreplay with the lights out at night, but if you have an adventurous partner it is amazing...especially on a cool, rainy day.

501🚭 Short time ¥7900
1666691305202.png

This room has two mini mirrors and a nice, clean vibe, but it's pretty compact. A safe choice if you don't want to splurge on the fancier rooms but also want a little more space.

508🚭 Short time ¥5900
1666691184484.png

Another nice room, but cramped, but the chair was wonderful for fucking. Also, one of the cheapest rooms in this joint and definitely a great option if you absolutely want to avoid staying in an axe murderer hotel.

410🚭 Short time ¥6900
1666691494806.png

Nice, clean, but just as cramped as 508 despite being 1,000 yen more. My least favorite room in this hotel.

Reviews using this hotel

Here are some of my reviews using this hotel.

Mitsuba
Gangu
Muscat

Amenities/Food

- Food can be ordered via the VOD system. The hotel doesn't have the most amazing menu and it is definitely overpriced, but if you don't feel like leaving the room its satisfying.
- Full drawer of fancy lotions, razors, mouthwash, and hair dryer. Providers have told me they were surprised at the number of amenities.
- Bluetooth sound system. It easily connects to your phone, but it isn't exactly "amazing" in rooms other than 602 or 702.

As is my style, here's a table to break down Pros and Cons:
Pros 🟩
Cons 🟥
Beautiful, pristine, clean hotel.​
Not as cheap as surrounding hotels. Staying overnight and extensions can get costly.​
They give you a phone charging cord at the front desk.​
Can be confused with "Hotel Times," a sister hotel on the other side of the station.​
The staff are insanely kind.​
Rooms below floor 6 get a bit cramped.​
Food options aren't bad.​
Despite all the space, no 3P+ options.​

Overall, this is my go-to hotel in Ikebukuro, and I really think it's a good choice if it is your first time playing in the area.

Final Rating:
★★★★ (4 Stars)

Attachments

• 1666691284558.png
    1666691284558.png
    723.7 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Just to add to this - I didn't get a phone call from the front when the girl came around? She just hit the doorbell!

For love hotels, the staff understands if the girl just comes into the love hotel by herself she's probably from a DH shop (she might also tell the staff she's from the shop and etc) and just let them go up to your room that's why, No girl would be entering a love hotel by herself under normal circumstances, probably lol.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
Spacious, with a stunning veranda, quite revealing and visible from the top floors of other tall buildings. Haven't used the veranda for anything other than foreplay with the lights out at night
Thank you for sharing this. I choose the room on 7th floor with veranda. The lady I went with asked me if I want to do her there. Of course I said yes.

The veranda is the same size as the room. We went there while the sun was still up. She didn't care. I did her from behind. She was standing by the edge looking at the view and people walking below.

The room was expensive but worth it.

Last edited:
Hotel times one is amazing, loved the place eslecially the rooms with the outdoor jacuzzi bath at the verenda

Reactions: Alice
Ikebukuro has some pretty nice hotels. I go once or twice a month because they aren't usually as busy as the ones in central Tokyo so getting a room is a lot easier. Otsuka station (right next to Ikebukuro) also has some amazing hotels, and they're about the same, price-wise, as you've posted. Also, how in the hell did you manage put put a table in your post? lol

Reactions: Alice
I go once or twice a month because they aren't usually as busy as the ones in central Tokyo so getting a room is a lot easier
I feel differently. Getting a room on the weekend in Ikebukuro is harder than in Shinjuku.
The central places that have limited hotels like Roppongi and Ebisu might be pretty impossible to get a room during a busy time though.