Closest Fuzoku Area from Ginza

ZaWaldo777

TAG Member
Reaction score
Good Evening from Ginza, this is my 2nd time in Tokyo and I’m staying in the Ginza area (I am pretty aware I won’t find any action in the G6) but what’s my CLOSEST options.

I know Ikebukuro, Shinjuku/Kabukichco, and that’s it? Any help or a point on the right direction will help out a lot.

I appreciate the help Gents/Ladies? Thank you very much in advance

Depends what you are looking for but if you go to Shinbashi and don't get a massage with HE then the world as we know doesn't exist anymore.

Depends what you are looking for but if you go to Shinbashi and don't get a massage with HE then the world as we know doesn't exist anymore.
Interesting I went through there and noticed a lot of “massage” type places. Is there a link to reviews of Shinbashi? So I can do some research. Thank you for your response!

Interesting I went through there and noticed a lot of “massage” type places. Is there a link to reviews of Shinbashi? So I can do some research. Thank you for your response!
We don't keep a lot of content for Shimbashi around and even if we did, the staff at any massage place can change quickly and so can the shop. Quite frankly, you just need to walk around the floor and you'll be offered various options to choose from. Most options around Shimbashi are shop-based massage places since there's no actual love hotel area close by.

Tokyo is one giant fuzoku place. Any deli shop will have a map that lists transportation fee for each ward.
That’s what I was saying in my head. Some shops list literally in Japanese “any ward” with a set price tag. Some shops even serve the entire regions of Kanto, like Delivery Health Tokyo.

Mmmmmm…. :unsure:

upload_2021-12-30_19-23-57.png

Reactions: Cinnabums