Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 mins- 4500

Type/Location:
Pink Salon

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I saw the recent review of Club 33 and I was in the area so I decided to give it a go.

I walked in and was greeted by a man and seemed unphazed by a foreigner coming in. He told me the options and I picked 30 minutes. I wasn’t offered a photo nomination and nor did I ask for one. I didn’t want to push the issue.

He took me to the waiting area where I waited on a zebra print sofa for roughly 10 minutes.

It was then my turn. He showed me to room. The first thing I noticed was a white Christmas tree in the corner of the room.

Rui came dressed in a school uniform. She is on the larger side (larger than her pictures suggest) and totally not my type. I was disappointed when I first saw her, but after chatting with her I warmed up to her. She was genuinely friendly, witty and funny.

She got naked and gave me a CBJ. Her technique wasn’t the best but she put a lot of effort into it. Her personality was what really got me off.

After I finished, we talked some more. She made me laugh a few times.

I did end up leaving satisfied, probably more because of her personality more than anything. If I am in the area again, I will go back but maybe I will ask to nominate a girl next time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Thanks for the review, I've heard of some pink salons in Hon Atsugi thats gaijin friendly, but Hon Atsugi is really far from Tokyo metro

Reactions: Ping Pong
You might be surprised to discover that numerous people commute from Hon Atsugi to Tokyo.

And everyone who does that truly deserves a blowjob every night. Though in that area most of the shops are not very gaijin friendly, at least if you are American working in the base.

And everyone who does that truly deserves a blowjob every night. Though in that area most of the shops are not very gaijin friendly, at least if you are American working in the base.
I just knew a bunch of Japanese people commuting from that area ...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

I only know of Madam Coco (although I have never been) and Club 33 that are gaijin friendly in the area. Club 33 is the first P4P place that I have tried in Hon Atsugi.

I am European and speak Japanese. So I’m not sure if that changes anything....

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Hon Atsugi is really far from Tokyo metro

45 minutes to Shinjuku, if you've got a seat, it's actually a pretty nice ride.