Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Club Amour - Emi (Fashion Health)

REEEE

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Club Armour - Emi
https://club-amour.com/profile.php?id=429

Date of Encounter:
November 2019

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min, 28000y+1000y nomination

Type/Location:
Fashion Health

Language Notes:
Broken Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Just arrived in Japan for vacation, and was excited to finally start on p4p for the first time, couldn't really sleep much the night before and ended up heading over to club amour at about 6am as they open.

Entered the shop, got explained the rules especially the no sex part. Chose my duration before choosing the girl, went for 90min because I wanted to take it slow for as a start. Was intending to choose Marika but someone else chose her before me, got recommended Emi by tencho and she was one of my backups so I went for her. Waited awhile in the waiting room before being called to the elevator where Emi was waiting for me. Cute face, slim body with small but decent breasts in a black dress showing some cleavage.

Got into the room, was dimly lit but look okay in terms of wear and tear. Sat on the bed with Emi and explained to her it was my first time doing such stuff, and was pretty surprised because I chose a long session. Told her I wanted to take it slow and she understood. Started off with some LFK and undressed before going to the sukebe chair. The shower and wash with her body felt good, her body definitely had a good amount of meat for a good feeling.

Next was the bath where she entered after me, I was handed over a toothbrush and mouthwash. Here I noticed she took a really long time brushing her tongue, didn't know why at that point. Here she began DFK where I suddenly felt something really hard with my tongue, turns out she has a tongue piercing and the earlier part made sense. It surprised me since I didn't see it coming, and honestly I didn't know what to think of it. Then came the bathtub BBBJ, which was good to me (not enough experience to compare). The feeling of her piercing on the tip of the dick certainly gave lots of contrast during the BBBJ, but all I can say is it felt different (neither good nor bad, worth the experience I guess).

Moved to matplay which I think was pretty standard, she let out some moans along the way which was obviously fake but did good to break the silence and I appreciated it. Her licking and sucking on my body felt good, and continued to be good after flipping. The mat play continued on with a combination of thigh play, HJ and bbbj and I came with HJ. Worth noting that halfway through some type of compression tape on the wrist tore, she said it was okay so I didn't bother much.

Washed up and headed to the bed for chit-chat, honestly didn't remember much of what was talked about, but she did give off a good GFE vibe. Mostly used Google translate with her phone for difficult parts. Here she explained about the compression tape, which she tore off completely since it was coming off, and she said it was used to cover up scars and yea she did have visible scars on the right forearm. Didn't comment on it but yea at least it was covered up so I wouldn't notice it during the play. Was honestly expecting some more ichaicha at this point but I was also sleep deprived and tired, and then noticed she was a bit down with the flu. Decided to just enjoy the chit-chat as I didn't have much time left anyway.

Got dressed and guided out of the room into the elevator where we parted after some kissing and hugging.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Good GFE and service from Emi, with above average looks and body. Was satisfied with her, but maybe if she wasnt feeling sick it would have been even better. Can't say for sure I would go for it again for sure since the lack of FS really makes it less worth it, but was decent for a first experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review from Osaka with Emi @ Club Armour, much appreciated!
Just arrived in Japan for vacation, and was excited to finally start on p4p for the first time, couldn't really sleep much the night before and ended up heading over to club amour at about 6am as they open.
Congratulations on first P4P, don't get sucked in too deeply. Well, getting sucked isn't so bad... but just don't let it go to your head... wallet...bank account... etc.

Approved: 12/10/2019

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Club Amour is setup for walk-in. If you want to call in a reservation you need to speak conversational Japanese.

Are these girls screened for HIV and stuff? I went in expecting no sex then towards the end I went raw with one of them. Kinda worried.

Are these girls screened for HIV and stuff? I went in expecting no sex then towards the end I went raw with one of them. Kinda worried.
Do you remember her name? It helps to know who, so she can be avoided just in case. In any case, if they are a reputable shop girls are tested at least once a month AFAIK.

I think her name was Kano or Kaho. Assuming she is a reputable girl. It was all in the moment and just happened.

Anyone know if she is reputable and clean?

It is a licensed health so they are screened at least monthly and the shop uses many hygienic measures to protect the ladies. No guarantees but they are checked for all the bad stuff.

Reactions: tomas1188
It is a licensed health so they are screened at least monthly and the shop uses many hygienic measures to protect the ladies. No guarantees but they are checked for all the bad stuff.

Ok cool. I’m gonna get myself checked to be sure I’m still fine anyway. She was a great girl and had good service too.