40 min - ¥13000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I've been chilling since my last post way back when I went to Tobita. I went to Club Amour and had a pretty regular Amour experience, from what I've gathered.

Compared to before I've been trying to manage my stress and anxiety a lot better, drinking more water, etc. and it helped that today I was loaded up with a chuhai and had had one of those chill hemp extract drinks before.

My parents are actually visiting, and I've had no privacy and have been in need of a good nut. So, on the way home from a shift at the old eikaiwa, I was looking for a place to go.

Anyway, typical Amour experience, I walked in, told the dude a time. I was walked over to the wall of pictures and shown the girls. The dude showed me two, Renka and Mona, and said that the wait would be around ten minutes. Mona's picture didn't look bad, and her stats were listed as having an H cup. The dude told me Renka was cute, but wanting to look at some big titties, I went with Mona.

I met Mona in the elevator after waiting for a bit.

Now, Amour has a reputation like all of the ヘルス, for heavily edited pictures, but like a fool, I looked at her page on the cityheaven website while I was waiting, and saw her photo diary. Assumed like a goober that she must look close to her photo diary because of the amount of pictures they post, and that they must not be heavily edited.

They were. Mona looks totally different from her pictures as one can expect. Her tits are pretty big and they are the most accurately shown but they are exaggerated. But, to be honest there are tons of ways, even without Photoshop magic, that tits can be made to look bigger. She wasn't my conception of an H cup. But she was still big and her titties were fun to play with.

Mona was bigger in other ways too, be prepared. She wasn't fat, but she wasn't skinny.

Anyway, she is really nice. I really recommend her if you are going for nice titties and GFE. She's also really talkative. If you aren't thrown off by her looking frumpier, with a fatter face etc. than her pics, I recommend her as a really nice girl. We talked in Japanese, and she complimented me on my Japanese skill, the typical 日本語上手, I told her that I'm a quarter Japanese, etc. While we were talking I told her that I don't have a lot of experience with sex, etc. But I'm looking to boost my confidence in general with good experiences.

Anyway, we entered the room and stripped. I was able to touch her fat titties for a bit after asking. Then there is a wash off where the girl lathers you in soap and washes you off.

This is where I pop the question of whether or not you can choose an option during the service and pay after. I saw on her page that you can give her a facial, and I was interested. However, she told me I couldn't. You gotta tell the people at the front beforehand. It's hard to know what you can do with a particular girl AND know what girl you can go with before you pay.

Then there is a bath. However, she only washed off herself with the shower hose, rather than coming into the tub. To be honest, while she was washing me at the little chair you sit down on while you shower, I could smell sweat that wasn't my smell when I'm sweaty, the room was warm but not warm enough to sweat in. For some, this might be a turn off, but for me it was whatever.

After we talked a while as she was washing off, she got down the little air mat. Covered it in the gel stuff, and eventually had me come over after she used her body to spread the gel over the entire surface.

Now, I hadn't asked for mat play, but whatever. I figured it would be a new experience. It would also probably give me some foreplay to get hard and less stuff to worry about in that department.

She had me lay down front down, withy hands over the pillow portion of the mat, and proceeded to slide along my back. Feeling her tits and body as a whole on my back got me hard, but then she proceeded to do something to me that you should probably warn a homie about first.

Now, I haven't ever had my ass eaten in my life, but this chick, without asking if I was cool with it, had me spread legs, bit my ass cheek a little bit, and started tonging my asshole. Okay, whatever, that happened for a while but I think the way I squirmed a little bit, and me telling her that I've never had that done to me before tipped her off that I was uncomfortable. She stopped, and instead proceeded to massage my balls.

She had me flip over, and proceeded to do the same slide motion for a little bit on my front side, while I got hard to my full length, definitely a better experience in that regard compared to my stress filled moment in Tobita, and after she began to blow me.

I was actually close to nutting so I asked if we could change, specifically if I could eat her out. She went to a 69 and was basically sitting on my face while I ate her out. Her pussy tasted like nothing but her moans while I licked her and circled my tongue around her clit for a bit were so sexy. But she told me to stop when I pulled back and puty finger up there to rub her. I guess that might be a no go.

She went back to the first position, and started sucking me off again, I held off for a while but I still nutted pretty quick. She complimented me on the size of my load, which, honestly was pretty normal/below average for me. What happened was I told her that I was close to cumming and she pulled me out of her mouth, I shot a bit to the side of me and the rest in her hands. She said めっちゃ出てる, but basically because she was trying to stop me from cumming early she stopped any action on my dick. It was basically the closest thing to a ruined orgasm you could get without it being a ruined orgasm. It was one of THOSE nuts that are just a bit less satisfying.

After the act, we chatted for a bit longer while she had me go back into the bath, and I asked her more about herself.

We got dressed and left a while later. When they are expecting people to come up through the elevator, they actually have you stand to the side behind a curtain.

Was the whole experience fun? Yeah it was. Was I originally a little put off by her, looks wise, not being as good as her pictures? Also, yes but I suppose that's to be expected.

Would I recommend? ... Probably... But tbh I felt like I had been put on rails a bit with some of the stuff.

If you live in Osaka, club amour is one of the easiest fashion health experiences you can have.

My next go will probably be a shop calledドMな奥さん. It's a hotel health place also along Dotombori. From what I've read it seems promising, all options are free, a lot of girls list whether or not they service foreigners, and a lot of them seem to be down to take a facial. As you can tell from the name, the theme is both 妻店 and them being quite a bit masochistic, maybe you can fingerbang them, who knows. Here's hoping.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I might repeat but maybe not with her. I was happy to hold the biggest tits I've personally held, but maybe I can try to search for a cute girl at Amour for a quick go to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/1/2022

Thanks for the review bro. I have been wanting to try amour for ages, however, the no full service is kinda a turn off for me. I might give it a go though if my partner in crime @da2369 is up for another episode of Osaka bro's adventure 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the review bro. I have been wanting to try amour for ages, however, the no full service is kinda a turn off for me. I might give it a go though if my partner in crime @da2369 is up for another episode of Osaka bro's adventure 🤣🤣🤣
I'd say go-for-it soon. At 13,000 without a nomination fee, it's kind of pricey compared to other options. Amour is in the Dotunburi area, so you can enjoy the food and view afterwards.

About the City Heaven photo diary thing, I had always found that if they're willing to show their midriff stomach area at an angle that you can tell wont hide too much, theres probably not going to be a surprise about their size (At least in the Hokkaido area, could be different in the bigger cities).
On the cup size, haven't figured out a 'hack' yet. Shits confusing af

Hey Bro, thanks for your review. kinda wonder if those girls will check on the HIV and other bad stuffs frequently. Sounds good to have a try, just a bit worry. Thanks man.

Hey Bro, thanks for your review. kinda wonder if those girls will check on the HIV and other bad stuffs frequently. Sounds good to have a try, just a bit worry. Thanks man.
Please don't use any service. Nothing they tell you or anything we say, won't be accepted by you.. it's best you avoid this hobby altogether.
You'll just mentally worry yourself like others have and make yourself ill.
Please take the advice and just skip it.

I figured that if they're working at a legitimate/widely-advertising shop on sites like cityheaven etc. that they're probably getting tested regularly and have to follow a certain standard to remain operating.

I figured that if they're working at a legitimate/widely-advertising shop on sites like cityheaven etc. that they're probably getting tested regularly and have to follow a certain standard to remain operating.
You still believe in Santa, don’t you?

double dragon GIF by haydiroket (Mert Keskin)

Japan has one of the lowest birthrates in the world, so if their condoms are effective with regard to those, they should be effective in preventing the spread of diseases, right? 😏

Mona is totally my type. Have you tried any other girls there OP?

Reactions: Cyrus79
Mona is totally my type. Have you tried any other girls there OP?
Have you been with her before?
If not, I would like to emphasize again that she looks completely different from her profile pics, haha
I went with Hazuki before, but the interation with her was pretty awkward. I chalked it up to her being new to the store and everything, though. https://club-amour.com/profile.php?id=880
She's another girl that I learned after the fact will take a facial. But again, it's a paid option :( Only 3000 yen though I guess.